Login Issues [Update: 11:19pm PDT | 9/10 | Resolved]

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019
Greetings Astellians,

We’re aware there is an ongoing issue that is preventing users from accessing the NA & EU servers at this time. As we fully understand how important names are to players. To ensure an even playing field for name reservations, we will be fully disabling access to the game client while our team investigates the issue. Updates regarding our progress will be provided through this post.

We apologize for the inconvenience guys, bear with us while we identify the problem and get it sorted.

[Update 6:10pm PDT]
We believe we have identified the issue, and are working on an internal patch to test. If it clears that with no issue, we will aim to give at least 30 minutes heads up for players.

[Update 6:32pm PDT]
The issue has been resolved, please fully close your launcher and re-open it. This will result in the launcher itself being updated. Once this is complete you should be able to log in, and view the server select screen of your region of choice.

Please Note: We will not open the servers themselves to create a character and reserve a name until 7:10 PM PDT | 4:10 CEST. (Approximately 35 minutes from this update).
[Update 9/10 - 11:14am PDT]
The below issues players were experiencing while logging in have been resolved.

• 'Account Not Registered' - Please be sure you are entering your email address correctly. The launcher is Case Sensitive for this.

• 'Bad Request / Bad Parameter' - 2 Factor Authentication has been fixed with the latest version of the launcher. You may now re-enable it on your account page via the official website.

• 'Restricted Access' - We have applied a fix for this issue and believe it is resolved. If you encounter this error message again please reach out to us.
Other common questions:
  • For users who do not own a game package, you will not be able to pre-download the game via the launcher.
  • Should you choose to use the $9.99 payment method, you may pre-download the game. The 30 day count down for your active subscription will not begin until September 27th, 2019.

Last edited:

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
  • 'Account Not Registered' - Please be sure you are entering your email address correctly. The launcher is Case Sensitive for this.
It may be good to change that as well if not planned already, I know that by RFC the addresses are case sensitive, but in reality almost nobody use that and it's just user unfriendly. :)

aliantha

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
For players having an issue logging in, we are looking into a couple of different error messages being received.

• 'Bad Request / Bad Parameter' - Currently 2 factor authentication is not functioning correctly with the latest launcher build. Please disable this via your account page on the official website to begin downloading the client. Once this has been fixed we'll be sure to update you.

• 'Restricted Access' - This is being worked on actively, however it may continue to occur for some users periodically till completely fixed. We ask that you avoid spamming the log-in, and give it a few minutes if you encounter this error.
Other common questions:
  • For users who do not own a game package, you will not be able to pre-download the game via the launcher.
  • Should you choose to use the $9.99 payment method, you may pre-download the game. The 30 count down for your active subscription will not begin until September 27th, 2019.
How about delaying name reservation until tomorrow so this can all get ironed out and nobody is at a disadvantage?

Astellian
Sep 7, 2019
How about delaying name reservation until tomorrow so this can all get ironed out and nobody is at a disadvantage?
This please. It sucks that the game SHOULD be up for everyone but I'm still getting restricted access.

Neliel

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Nobody has a disadvantage by now because servers aren't up yet. Or am I wrong with that?

LordMyrth

Astellian
Jul 26, 2019
Something went wrong! Please refresh the page and try again!

So, I get that at log in, at the shop, even launching the launcher and signing in.
I hit the play button, and got some percentages. Did I install, or did I file check, or was the launcher checking to see if it was, in fact, a launcher? Then I try again, it flashes 1% and goes back to the play button.

Things are not being made very clear.

Astellian
Sep 7, 2019
Nobody has a disadvantage by now because servers aren't up yet. Or am I wrong with that?
Name reservations for those of us that paid for the 99.99 package began today at 5PM PDT. Servers aren't allowing many of us to actually log in but they're presumably still letting names be reserved.

Neliel

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Name reservations for those of us that paid for the 99.99 package began today at 5PM PDT. Servers aren't allowing many of us to actually log in but they're presumably still letting names be reserved.
I bought that package, too. Oh... ok I see. That's not good ^^

Astrale

Astellian
Jun 23, 2019
I keep getting the same message on top of the launcher: "Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again." o_O
*Sigh!*

Last edited:

Astellian
Sep 7, 2019
A guildmate of mine says that they were able to log in but their client says the server is still under maintenance so they could be working on it now who knows?

DanFuture

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
My active account with my legendary paket on, is not usable to write here in forum. I had to create a new one.
What the hell is wrong??? For what I payed 99$ and have to stay up all night to get at the end no access???
Ingame launcher I get: ups... something went wrong. try again...
Sry but it's 2.13 am in EU and I have to work later... Nice time for name reservation btw. GOOD JOB!

Hmm nice one, while I wrote here, my legendary paket got removed from my account... RIP 99$...

Last edited:

Pyriel

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
I was on about 2 hrs ago and downloading... in that 2hrs, only 11% that's extremely terrible.. and error booted me off.. now it's "restricted access" or "something went wrong. Please refresh" or something close to that.. lol

Neliel

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
A guildmate of mine says that they were able to log in but their client says the server is still under maintenance so they could be working on it now who knows?
That's what I meant with "servers aren't up yet" ;)