Login Issues [Update: 11:19pm PDT | 9/10 | Resolved]

Psycho

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
i dont know mate, they wouldnt throw something like this to get a bad reputation.
i was just curious because it says 9:00 CEST was start and it should go 4 Hours.
Its 1:00 here the 4 Hours are over and no Info in Twitter, Forum.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I have been posting here almost 10 hours and no official answers have been made i start to think they dont care even if the game dont go well they still got the money from us :D
so ... on the day of launch, the probably buisiest day they have you spam within a forum for almost 10 hours and are surprised, that you don't have any answer yet ... did i understand that correctly ?

i would actually be surprised, if you would already have an answer ...
most (even the realy big ones) mmos need several days to answer an inquiry

write directly to their support, don't download and/or play the game and wait at least 2 or 3 days ...
if you have no answer by then you can start spaming the forums :p

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
i dont know mate, they wouldnt throw something like this to get a bad reputation.
i was just curious because it says 9:00 CEST was start and it should go 4 Hours.
Its 1:00 here the 4 Hours are over and no Info in Twitter, Forum.
the info was PDT ... not CEST ... the time [also already announced several times in the forums] is 2 am CEST

Reactions: Yooperwiz

3kings

Astellian
Sep 11, 2019
The game launches in 30 minutes.. and the servers were just brought back up so you are able to patch the client now; I just received an update that took a little bit to download; so everything going smoothly here. I also get the message 'something went wrong' or 'account doesn't have blah blah blah', that's presumably because it isn't 5pm yet..

BabyKIM

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I regret buying a Legendary pack since the game is about to start and im still stuck on the 41% patch that they launch today when the game is about to start. That is so great astellia. bravo! oh well

androphilic

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
The game launches in 30 minutes.. and the servers were just brought back up so you are able to patch the client now; I just received an update that took a little bit to download; so everything going smoothly here. I also get the message 'something went wrong' or 'account doesn't have blah blah blah', that's presumably because it isn't 5pm yet..
im able to put my password but im stuck putting my secondary password , its not taking me anywhere

Sweetzerlandia

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I regret buying a Legendary pack since the game is about to start and im still stuck on the 41% patch that they launch today when the game is about to start. That is so great astellia. bravo! oh well
Try changing drives. Also downloading the day of the patch you are sharing with a ton of people.
But I was stuck on 46% to my external drive. I changed to a different drive and the game downloaded as normal. Give it a try.

Widow

Astellian
Jul 2, 2019
I think its because everyone has been downloading.

Reactions: Sweetzerlandia

GeoMeo

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
so ... on the day of launch, the probably buisiest day they have you spam within a forum for almost 10 hours and are surprised, that you don't have any answer yet ... did i understand that correctly ?

i would actually be surprised, if you would already have an answer ...
most (even the realy big ones) mmos need several days to answer an inquiry

write directly to their support, don't download and/or play the game and wait at least 2 or 3 days ...
if you have no answer by then you can start spaming the forums :p
you want to tell me that a big game like that has only 2-3 ppl working at the issues and there is no forum moderators to answer the common people just a word like "we have some problems we try to solve them" even that i will take it as a ok let them work

androphilic

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
Well since Beta 1 and 2 the download were really super slow base in my experience about 30/40mins and I have the new alienware area 51 treadripper edition. so be patience

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
you want to tell me that a big game like that has only 2-3 ppl working at the issues and there is no forum moderators to answer the common people just a word like "we have some problems we try to solve them" even that i will take it as a ok let them work
well ... usually there are different peaple responsible for communication than for payment issues
and usually payment issues or refund requests don't get managed via some random topic on page X of an onlineforum ...

BabyKIM

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Try changing drives. Also downloading the day of the patch you are sharing with a ton of people.
But I was stuck on 46% to my external drive. I changed to a different drive and the game downloaded as normal. Give it a try.
it was fine yesterday when i did the patch no problem at all but today another patch got stuck to 41 % and the server is about to open so FOMO i am right now

BabyKIM

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
and there is no progress bar during patch so u dont know if it is still downloading or not. I check task manager and it seems to have network activity at game launcher

GeoMeo

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
i log in game and after 15 sec i get disconnected and now it tells me that my char is log in and i cant log in 4 times now i close it and still the same

Pyriel

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
and there is no progress bar during patch so u dont know if it is still downloading or not. I check task manager and it seems to have network activity at game launcher
I was stuck at 41% for a good 30-40 mins, then it shot up to and is sitting at 76%.. Download server is with crap and massively drops transfer speeds for people(like me) or network program sucks. disk usage dropped to 0.9 and network dropped to 7.2 after it hit 76%.. it's for sure game side problem.

BabyKIM

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I was stuck at 41% for a good 30-40 mins, then it shot up to and is sitting at 76%.. Download server is with crap and massively drops transfer speeds for people(like me) or network program sucks. disk usage dropped to 0.9 and network dropped to 7.2 after it hit 76%.. it's for sure game side problem.
yes and they are not doing anything they should provide manual patch instead at the game launcher