Login Issues [Update: 11:19pm PDT | 9/10 | Resolved]

Pyriel

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
yes and they are not doing anything they should provide manual patch instead at the game launcher
give it time I guess.. it's at 100% finally for me. so see what issues i get with log in. They do need to figure out why their random drops random people to a slow download..

GeoMeo

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
i give up for tonight i was so exited to start play now i go sleep see you tomorrow......

Ay0

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
I was in game for few minutes, but NPC not worked. After i make restart - 1st error i`m in game already, and now for last 20 times i don`t see server after game lauch and logged out automaticly because wating time expired

Reactions: GeoMeo and jakow

Kiro

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
IF you guys are having the stuck at 41% issue, be patient, it is still downloading, its just extremely glitchy as of right now.

Avorniel

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
it's 3am uk time and getting server is in maintance message for EU server :(

nvm seen statement saying eu is having issues and they are fixing it just no eta

Last edited:

Geralt

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
WTF is the launcher?

I have pre-downloaded everything and now I cannot even log into the launcher with a repeating error saying "something went wrong please try again"

Avorniel

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
WTF is the launcher?

I have pre-downloaded everything and now I cannot even log into the launcher with a repeating error saying "something went wrong please try again"
it's just a bug ignore it it may ask you several times to enter 2 step verification code if you have it enabled just keep doing it till it works.

Geralt

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
it's just a bug ignore it it may ask you several times to enter 2 step verification code if you have it enabled just keep doing it till it works.
Oh really?

I already unintalled the game xD

I thought I should re-install or something.......

Now I am trying to re-download everything.

Got annoyed now.

Sparky

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
Not being able to log in is somewhat frustrating. What's more annoying though is the fact that my wife is sat next to me happily playing and has been for the past hour....

Still, she's happy, so I guess that's something :)

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
well the most frustrating thing isn't even the login issue

but the utter lack of communication
the team literally is giving off a "we don't care" vibe right now

Sparky

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
Just a quick question...

I get as far as selecting the server before it decides I am not worthy. I did however get in at one point so always get the message "This ID is currently logged in....." (It's been that way for quite a while - aren't sessions supposed to automatically timeout?) I do wonder if the fact that it thinks I am still logged in after all this time, that it's stuck.

And I do click the "Confirm" button to ask for it to be disconnected... that isn't happening.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
well in my case it's a 50:50 gamble, if it disconnects [and throws me back into the server selection] or if it does exactly nothing

either way, i'm not able to log into the servers

Avorniel

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
how many emails should I send you to get my money back? I have asked many vo, to give me back my money and not to answer, I have not paid at all for having only nervous and insomnia, because of yours, now I do not want to play this game I wonder for the umpteenth time I CAN RESTORE MY 99 EURO PLEASE, THANK YOU, IT'S MY RIGHT AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR THIS SUMMARY REPORT THE POSTAL POLICE SITUATIONS, THIS IS A REAL ACTION FOR CONSUMERS, DO NOT REPLY TO ME, YOU DON'T INTEREST IN ME THAT YOU'LL BE INTERESTED IN ME INTEREST I HAVE PAID TO PLAY 20 AND SO IT HAS BEEN, THEREFORE I GET MONEY,
maybe you should read this and then just wait till they reply it wont happen overnight if it happens at all,they may be busy and doing post in caps and not really in the right place as this is about login issues not refunds :)

Lemon

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Greetings Astellians,

We’re aware there is an ongoing issue that is preventing users from accessing the NA & EU servers at this time. As we fully understand how important names are to players. To ensure an even playing field for name reservations, we will be fully disabling access to the game client while our team investigates the issue. Updates regarding our progress will be provided through this post.

We apologize for the inconvenience guys, bear with us while we identify the problem and get it sorted.

[Update 6:10pm PDT]
We believe we have identified the issue, and are working on an internal patch to test. If it clears that with no issue, we will aim to give at least 30 minutes heads up for players.

[Update 6:32pm PDT]
The issue has been resolved, please fully close your launcher and re-open it. This will result in the launcher itself being updated. Once this is complete you should be able to log in, and view the server select screen of your region of choice.

Please Note: We will not open the servers themselves to create a character and reserve a name until 7:10 PM PDT | 4:10 CEST. (Approximately 35 minutes from this update).
[Update 9/10 - 11:14am PDT]
The below issues players were experiencing while logging in have been resolved.

• 'Account Not Registered' - Please be sure you are entering your email address correctly. The launcher is Case Sensitive for this.

• 'Bad Request / Bad Parameter' - 2 Factor Authentication has been fixed with the latest version of the launcher. You may now re-enable it on your account page via the official website.

• 'Restricted Access' - We have applied a fix for this issue and believe it is resolved. If you encounter this error message again please reach out to us.
Other common questions:
  • For users who do not own a game package, you will not be able to pre-download the game via the launcher.
  • Should you choose to use the $9.99 payment method, you may pre-download the game. The 30 day count down for your active subscription will not begin until September 27th, 2019.
Restricted access error for me everytime I try to login.