Login Issues [Update: 11:19pm PDT | 9/10 | Resolved]

Tyr

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
Continuously keep getting the "Restricted Access" error when trying to log in. I use the google sign-in option to log in.

Lord Marshal

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
I can't even register an account. I get error 500 every time I try. Trying to sign up with Google tells me my email is already registered, but when I try to sign in with Google it tells me there is no email registered.

Saika

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I am a Turkish player. I really want to play the game. But, the play button is not pressed in any way. I did not make any purchase. I've been waiting since the opening date. I'll be happy if you can help me.

majcher

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Hello, I have a problem logging in to the servers I bought a subscription for 9.99 and I can't play . unable to conect to the game right now. please try again later

majcher

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
I bought a subscription to this game and I'm disappointed because I can't even go to the server all the time it is smooth and I can't log in so on it will certainly not prolong the subscription thank you

Playtil

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
No problem to connect at the moment.
Lots of people had some trouble to connect. But it was always a problem with the pc, not the server
Check firewall, anti virus etc, desactivate all.
Run as an admin your game.

Make sure you install DX9 etc.

You're unable to connect because there is a problem on your side. Try to find it. check everything.

At last, try to uninstall / re install the game