Login Issues [Update: 11:19pm PDT | 9/10 | Resolved]

Brigade

Astellian
Sep 8, 2019
They should just delay this a day or how ever long they need and get it right. Just let us know.

Harilaos

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
just tried launcher and my download started (y) i'm in Canada with a 940mbs download speed and it's pretty fast so far.

Abhremoch

Astellian
Aug 16, 2019
[Update 5:33pm PDT]
Greetings Astellians,

We’re aware there is an ongoing issue that is preventing users from accessing the NA & EU servers at this time. As we fully understand how important names are to players. To ensure an even playing field for name reservations, we will be fully disabling access to the game client while our team investigates the issue. Updates regarding our progress will be provided through this post.

We apologize for the inconvenience guys, bear with us while we identify the problem and get it sorted.

[Update 6:10pm PDT]
We believe we have identified the issue, and are working on an internal patch to test. If it clears that with no issue, we will aim to give at least 30 minutes heads up for players.

For players having an issue logging in, we are looking into a couple of different error messages being received.

• 'Account Not Registered' - Please be sure you are entering your email address correctly. The launcher is Case Sensitive for this.

• 'Bad Request / Bad Parameter' - Currently 2 factor authentication is not functioning correctly with the latest launcher build. Please disable this via your account page on the official website to begin downloading the client. Once this has been fixed we'll be sure to update you.

• 'Restricted Access' - This is being worked on actively, however it may continue to occur for some users periodically till completely fixed. We ask that you avoid spamming the log-in, and give it a few minutes if you encounter this error.
Other common questions:
  • For users who do not own a game package, you will not be able to pre-download the game via the launcher.
  • Should you choose to use the $9.99 payment method, you may pre-download the game. The 30 count down for your active subscription will not begin until September 27th, 2019.
Well, as much as I would love to reserve my names tonight, if you guys planned to open both NA and EU servers today, it would be quite unfair to EU players. I suggest a general postponed event or you could just open NA servers tonight and EU a bit later, assuming taking a name on the NA server does not influence the name selection on the EU server. Just my two cents about what I feel would be better received by your EU population...

• Love
Reactions: Cedyeus83 and Shoko

Harilaos

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
50% download in under 6mins so far......soooooooo excited to reserve my name SirPoopsalot :LOL:

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Jan 23, 2019
[Update 6:32pm PDT]
The issue has been resolved, please fully close your launcher and re-open it. This will result in the launcher itself being updated. Once this is complete you should be able to log in, and view the server select screen of your region of choice.

Please Note: We will not open the servers themselves to create a character and reserve a name until 7:10 PM PDT (4:10 CEST).

Reactions: nagare and PuRG

Saya

Astellian
Sep 8, 2019
[Update 6:32pm PDT]
The issue has been resolved, please fully close your launcher and re-open it. This will result in the launcher itself being updated. Once this is complete you should be able to log in, and view the server select screen of your region of choice.

Please Note: We will not open the servers themselves to create a character and reserve a name until 7:10 PM PDT (4:10 CEST).
Thanks for the wasted night

Brigade

Astellian
Sep 8, 2019
I actually got to the sever list page and it show maintenance. Hopefully at 10:10 eastern it will be up

Reactions: PuRG

Pyriel

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
still crap download.. 4hrs and only 17%.. odd cause i can download other mmos in 30ish mins... WoW, ffxiv, etc and all expansions.

Last edited: