Looking for guild - Masterthread

ventrue

Astellian
Jul 30, 2019
hi just bought the cbt2 package no idea what the game plays like are there any guilds out there recruiting complete newbies ?

ashiana

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
I'm wondering if there are any non-pvp guilds? If not we will create one that has a round table base system with it's focus on good community fun, lots of laughter, and an eye towards advancement in game, but also including non-gaming fun such as cards against humanity and possibly karaoke nights...and anything else that promotes enjoyment for all. We are a couple who will play mage and scholar.

If this is the wrong spot, please kindly direct me to where I should look or post :)

Kezziha

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
I am an EU player on the NA shard because I have a couple of friends here. I am a level 50 hawkeye archer nearly at 3 stars. I am looking for a friendly laid-back active guild that doesn't require pvp activity - although I wont necessarily be averse to seeing what Avalon is like. I would need a guild that has people playing during the EU day/evening so that at the moment I can complete dungeons and HG dailies/weeklies more easily. If this sounds like I would be a fit for your guild please leave me a message here or whisper me in game. Many thanks in advance.

Treysar

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
Hi I'm looking for a Casual Guild with like minded easy going people who enjoy joking and grouping together. If you looking for people and i'm a consideration look me up on my scholar Violet in game.

Ramune

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
I've just started playing Astellia and I would like to find a small to medium-sized group or guild to join. I am a fairly casual player and enjoy PVE and a little bit of PVP in most MMOs. I'd love to be able to learn from other players about the game mechanics and dungeon mechanics.

Morlanith

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Hey, have you had any luck finding a guild? Check out <Casuals> in the guild tab or hop in our discord you are welcome to come chat!