Looking for Party :)

Ideabulb

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019
Hello, I am a veteran gamer looking for a group to play with.

A little about myself I air on the hardcore gaming side being active is a key part of that. I like to discuss/hear strategy with/from others. As I like to dabble in most things in game I will be gathering and crafting (planning on making an alt early on to do this more efficiently). I have climbed to heights no one else has in past games and I will be looking to do the same moving forward.

As an extremely active player I can be on pretty any time frame of the day. I plan on playing early access but, if you are not that is not a deal breaker for me. The class I will be playing is a mage and I may make a scholar alt. I'm not to big on must have certain classes in a party as each one is more beneficial to certain things. I can be on any server. As my time frame is virtually unlimited.

What I am looking for in a group is
-Active people who are interested in learning and climbing to the top.
-People that follow the Party Etiquette. https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/party-etiquette.1054/#post-11852
-Daily dungeons and raids.
-Possible Daily Arena but not a requirement.
-Avalon.
-Daily Quests.
-Leveling/Grinding things for Experience where it is suitable pulling/working together as a party.
-material/item sharing if the whole group is agreed upon/up for it but not a requirement.
-Discord or teamspeak or an active program like it.
-Possible guild to join/be in together but not a requirement.

If you too are looking for a group or have an open slot please do share. We can get to know each other and see how it goes. :)

Last edited:

Ideabulb

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019
Not sure if this is a troll or not because you said as always and I don't think I know someone named AOE.

Please dont troll in my thread. Still looking for others. http://prntscr.com/ovc3u5

Last edited by a moderator:

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I want to look deep into this game first then decide if I will keep playing.
RNG is the first thing i need to check.
I cannot handle the enhancement system of BDO if there wont be any cashshop boost. Building high failstack is a pain and the item will most likely downgrade because the success rate cap is 10% to 30%
The bonus stats is MS2 is also a joke. People usually get a low end stats instead of an average stats. The maximum piercing is 4.0% and the best I got is 3.0% after more than a hundred attempts.

Ideabulb

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019
Why do people keep posting in this thread when they aren't looking to make or get me to join a group?

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Why do people keep posting in this thread when they aren't looking to make or get me to join a group?
Most people only know a little bit about this game. They need to play first then they can see if they can hit top with you. I think it is too early to say big words right now unless you have played KR server and know this game pretty well.

On the other hand, we dont know much about you. I can see you have a lot of time , but what about your skill ? gaming experience ? How much can you drop into this game ?

Ideabulb

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019
Most people only know a little bit about this game. They need to play first then they can see if they can hit top with you. I think it is too early to say big words right now unless you have played KR server and know this game pretty well.

On the other hand, we dont know much about you. I can see you have a lot of time , but what about your skill ? gaming experience ? How much can you drop into this game ?
Ive already stated all that in the post above. I do not appreciate you coming into my thread when you have no intention of making a party before launch. Leave me in peace.