Mage Evolution

Sonnendieb

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
!!! Changes for skills (names, attributes, etc.) can still be performed until the release.
!!! The following information comes from the CTB-1 (as from 01/07/2019)

The Evolution of the Mage

Evolution is possible at the Release & Lv 50.

Skill-Overview (Icons)

!!! In each evolution the 3th skill is an common skill and can get in the status [Awakened].

Wizard

Sorcerer

Witch

Last edited:

mashimaro

Astellian
Aug 10, 2019
Thank you for the information, I had decided to make a mage, but did'nt get a chance to play the game yet since my preorder came late (after the cbt 2 closed), this info gives me a clearer idea :D
Seems like:

Wizard:
Stats: Magic Attack, Magic Critical
Spells: Shield/Buff, DD/DoT(Channeled, can be stopped) , DD/AoE?+KnockDown if Debuffed

Sorcerer:
Stats: Magic Attack, Spell Power
Spells: Teleport, DD/AoE(Can cast while moving), Snare Aura/Debuff(Can cast while moving)

Witch:
Stats: Magic Critical, Spell Power
Spells: DD/DoT/HP transferred to Caster? (Can cast while moving), MP Drain/Debuff Target/Buff Caster, Immunity Shield(Cannot Take Actions, can be cancelled)

unless I'm mistaken :LOL:o_O

Last edited:

Wardance

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Looking for a link to a site that has the exp needed to switch evolution and back again if need.
I'm a 5star wiz with 30mil+ so think can switch to 5star sorc. But not sure if I will like the difference too much so would like the option to switch back to wiz if need taking the awakening from the sorc with me.
Any stat links one could provide?