[Maintenance] Web Page Maintenance on 4/21

CM Pisces

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 17, 2020
Greetings, Astellians,

On Tuesday, April 21st, there will be a web page maintenance for game environment stabilization.

[Maintenance Information]
[Date] Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
[Time] 16:00 ~ 17:00 (KST) | 12:00 ~ 01:00 (PDT) | 07:00 ~ 08:00 (UTC)

• *Note: The Game Launcher and Payment System will not work during this period of time, but players who were in game prior to the start of the maintenance can still continue playing.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, we hope to see you all in-game soon.

- Team Astellia

Last edited by a moderator:

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
hey , can you tell us more about the new publisher? What happened to barunson?

What about the Q1 promised content from roadmap?

I guess i will get no answer again like usual ty

Last edited:
Reactions: Shortie and Pirylio

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
yes ok i can understand that, then hope for more endgame content for old players, all we got since steam release was for new players. We got no interesting or good content for these who play since september or october :/

Also im worried about the new publisher, what will happen ? More reactive communication is welcome...don't they see their discord and forums are dead? I'm the only ONE who care to what will happen to this game lol thats ...sad ?

Last edited:

psudosapien

Astellian
Nov 16, 2019
Disregard. Just saw the cryptic post in News and announcements.

Wow. B&N is the game developer. They self published in the western market. I don't read every bit of forum communication. @OKIMG: Where can I find info on a new publisher?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oklmq

hoon

Astellian
Jan 31, 2020
roadmap is no promise. its just a plan and can allways be changed.
Looking at the roadmap, we've announced updates and future dates, but isn't it too funny to say that this is not an appointment?
Listen carefully.
In some cases, an appointment may be canceled after making an appointment between people.
In this case, you can adjust the schedule and say sorry
But is there something like this?
Draw a line between public and private lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oklmq and Pirylio

Aang

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
Looking at the roadmap, we've announced updates and future dates, but isn't it too funny to say that this is not an appointment?
Listen carefully.
In some cases, an appointment may be canceled after making an appointment between people.
In this case, you can adjust the schedule and say sorry
But is there something like this?
Draw a line between public and private lives.
"Before we dive into it, we’d like to cover a few key points. Namely, like with any roadmap, there is always a chance that dates can shift. Along with the understanding that the nature of the content listed may change throughout its development. "
Written on top of the roadmap announcement.

Just wait for news about the new publisher and stop dooming the world. the world will go down someday but probably not tomorrow.

Reactions: Pandalicious

hoon

Astellian
Jan 31, 2020
"Before we dive into it, we’d like to cover a few key points. Namely, like with any roadmap, there is always a chance that dates can shift. Along with the understanding that the nature of the content listed may change throughout its development. "
Written on top of the roadmap announcement.

Just wait for news about the new publisher and stop dooming the world. the world will go down someday but probably not tomorrow.
You don't understand what I'm saying.
If you are not dyslexic, I think you have fully understood the content of my writing.
Dates may change.
Did you tell users that it was delayed?
Users are waiting for a new update, so will you.
So don't you think it's right to post a comment about the roadmap, are you someone who doesn't keep promises with someone and doesn't even say sorry?

Reactions: Oklmq

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
I agree with @hoon there is big lack of communication with players and this is from the beginning, they need to be more reactive and tell us officialy even if news is bad

Reactions: Vasa and Menestra

Aang

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
I agree with @hoon there is big lack of communication with players and this is from the beginning, they need to be more reactive and tell us officialy even if news is bad
what if the new publisher isnt official yet?

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Transparency is key in everything. This cannot be emphasized enough.

If only China was more transparent with the Corona virus outbreak we wouldn't be in lockdown now.

Reactions: Vasa and Pirylio

hoon

Astellian
Jan 31, 2020
what if the new publisher isnt official yet?

Are you a game manager ?
Are you a comedian?
Isn't it funny that the new publisher is not official?
Isn't it ironic to say a new publisher?
For reference, the roadmap said that the content is in the 1st quarter.
References to the changed publishers were released in April
You could have said that it was delayed enough in March.
Roadmap contents
Enakir, 16 VS 16 Guild Fight and more have already been updated.
Why are you talking about a new publisher?

The manager says he is still working.
Apology for roadmap, schedule for postponement of updates Or, the new publisher has changed, so you can tell them that you are now running
Is it very inconvenient and difficult to convey?

If you look blindly at everything you do, you will spoil it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pirylio

Menestra

Astellian
Mar 24, 2020
Are you a game manager ?
Are you a comedian?
Isn't it funny that the new publisher is not official?
Isn't it ironic to say a new publisher?

The manager says he is still working.
Apology for roadmap, schedule for postponement of updates Or, the new publisher has changed, so you can tell them that you are now running
Is it very inconvenient and difficult to convey?

If you look blindly at everything you do, you will spoil it.
All your argument are invalid ..
You can stop posting now :)