Major bug in Fradoten (Aggro entire zone)

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Sometimes the entire zone gets aggro'd when attacking a boss. Even after rezzing, and attempting it again, the same thing happens. This has happened to me a few times already, costing me heaps of tickets.

Also when I rezzed to healer I could not re-enter the dungeon. Says "You do not have the entry ticket to the selected dungeon".

Please fix this major bug as it has cost me almost a days worth of tickets.

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
No way it can be. I've done several bosses without any adds at all.
Unless....THAT was the bug itself? And they recently 'fixed' it in emergency maintenance?

Beleous

Astellian
May 24, 2019
You have to clear some of the mobs around the boss, or be prepared for some to be aggro'd when you initially touch the boss. This doesn't always happen, there will be times you kill nothing, touch boss, and no adds. It's just safe to assume that they will pop, so be ready and allow for tank to get ALL agro.

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
I just had another go and this time no mobs at all. I didn't clear a single mob around the bosses and no mobs at all, for all four bosses.
It seems to happen randomly and most certainly not intended (hence major bug), because these aren't adds that are spawned by the boss, but the mobs from the zone that's being aggro'd even when they're not anywhere near the area.

Can we please have confirmation from a CM whether this is working as intended?
Also why are crafting elements still in the loot table when they're redundant? Please fix this also!

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
I just had another go and this time no mobs at all. I didn't clear a single mob around the bosses and no mobs at all, for all four bosses.
It seems to happen randomly and most certainly not intended (hence major bug), because these aren't adds that are spawned by the boss, but the mobs from the zone that's being aggro'd even when they're not anywhere near the area.

Can we please have confirmation from a CM whether this is working as intended?
Also why are crafting elements still in the loot table when they're redundant? Please fix this also!
I dont know if you havent noticed because you are new or sth, but CMs dont work on the weekend. Calling them in every single thread has no sense;they mlst likely wont even see it.

• Haha
Reactions: Oklmq

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
I dont know if you havent noticed because you are new or sth, but CMs dont work on the weekend. Calling them in every single thread has no sense;they mlst likely wont even see it.
It doesn't matter if they don't see it on the weekend, they can see it on the weekdays. You don't need to run to their defense at every opportunity.

Reactions: Oklmq

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
The thing, is many ppl crafted the bugged rings/earrings already and they didnt fix anything, they wait next update i guess but thats too late...

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
If you want to tell the CMs something your best try is PMing them. I doubt they check all the threads with all the same mimimi every day.