Major tooltip bug for the new T2,5 rings/earrings

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
Hi,

it seems devs did mistake for translation in tooltip description and ring for warriors is not for warrios but is for scholar...and then earrings is not for scholar but for is warriors
It s a big issue as many players craft it and continue to craft it
Many warriors and scholars crafted it already because they thought the translation was correct...so PLEASE dev fix it asap for all warrios and scholars who crafted it already, peoeple spent currency to run the new dungeons with more ticketsn used materials etc.. some of my friends who did want to leave the game bc its so meh :/

Can you fix and give back to players the right items or at least give back the materials used? (i dont ask for the zenders...just the materials used for the craft...)

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Here's a crafted ring that someone in guild made. You can see the skill is not for Warrior.

Thanks for catching this, @Oklmq

EDIT: Its confirmed that the ring, which says "Warrior Exclusive" can be equipped by a warrior, but the skills are swapped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oklmq

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Wow, they clearly do not do any internal testing at all. Maybe time for a test server instead of allowing all this crap to go live?

Can anyone confirm if Archer necklace is ok and not for mages? Thanks.

Reactions: Pirylio

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
other classes are safe only warriors and scholars have major bug
I wouldn't go that far, the other classes are a side-grade (at best) as you only get 2 stats raised (rather than 3) and a minimal buff to a filler skill (at least for archer). Might be good for generalist builds, but not so good for specialized builds.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Wow, they clearly do not do any internal testing at all. Maybe time for a test server instead of allowing all this crap to go live?

Can anyone confirm if Archer necklace is ok and not for mages? Thanks.
I gotta agree here. This is full of bugs and mistakes. Even the Elements that we craft just say "tooltip of this item" or whatever in the information.

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
WTF only two stats? So it's even worse than T1?
Kind of, the stats are about 50% higher than a regular t2 stat, the Archer necklace has AGI and DEX each around 85-90 points and a 15% boost to spiral arrow. So the overall boost is the same, however if you had a 2xAGI, 1XDEX necklace, it would be a boost to DEX, and a reduction in AGI. While Spiral Arrow is a good filler skill, I'd be more inclined to use it if it was a boost to Phoenix or Falcon Arrow, Even Eagle Shot or Rapid Shot would be more useful.

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Just completed mine today. The new one is quite a bit better than my T1 actually. It would probably be on par with T2 but with the added 15% to Spiral Arrow. Not the best I know, but it's better than nothing I guess.

1584953787865.png