Mana pot nerf

Kaven

Astellian
Oct 25, 2019
Is this intentional or a bug? All mana pots seem to have been nerfed to a flat value instead of scaling off of "power". For example the mana pots in meiville used to be power 109 and would restore around 1500-1800 mana. They are now power 410 and restore exactly 410 mana. Does this count as part of the "gear balancing" in the patch notes? Are pots considered gear now?

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Is this intentional or a bug? All mana pots seem to have been nerfed to a flat value instead of scaling off of "power". For example the mana pots in meiville used to be power 109 and would restore around 1500-1800 mana. They are now power 410 and restore exactly 410 mana. Does this count as part of the "gear balancing" in the patch notes? Are pots considered gear now?
of course they do and you know it. everything for gear balancing

Lita

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I am very unhappy that I have to spend so much on mana pots to be able to run dungeons a lot. I have my WIL stat 23.5% and my gear is decent and I use mana runes but still have to use so many mana pots. Is this still an issue that others feel disappointed in as well and will this be looked into?