Masterthread for your Feedback [Headstart/Launch]

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
sure, it would be better than directly within the chat ...

but it would still be annoying, to constantly have to see it ...
when i want to trade, i want to open the trading chat, auktion house or trading-section within a forum ...
then i'd look there when coming on and when going off, if something good was postet

but to constantly see unwanted spam-massages mid boss-fight ...
it would, like i said, be a big turn off for me

Reactions: CM Venecia

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
What if it were posted above chat, not in guild chat/party chat, etc? Use the attached image as an example. The red area is where it would show, then if you wanted to proceed with said shout, go to All chat.

View attachment 1229

Btw, not arguing yall's points here. They're totally valid. Just throwing out suggestions. ^_^
I have to agree with the others in that if people turn off ALL/AREA chat for whatever reason you shouldn't be able to spend money to force them to see your message. I would also be against a "special window" for it because you are still forcing your message onto them. If they do sell something like that then they also have to implement a way to turn it off for those that want to.

Now if they wanted to sell an item that turns your ALL message a different color to help it stand out against the other spam; then I see no issue with that.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
I have to agree with the others in that if people turn off ALL/AREA chat for whatever reason you shouldn't be able to spend money to force them to see your message. I would also be against a "special window" for it because you are still forcing your message onto them. If they do sell something like that then they also have to implement a way to turn it off for those that want to.

Now if they wanted to sell an item that turns your ALL message a different color to help it stand out against the other spam; then I see no issue with that.
Hm.. we're getting somewhere then. Add the ability to turn off Shouts! That way those who want to participate in such can, and those who feel invaded can turn them off. Using a different color 'could' work, but just wouldn't be the same imo.

I wanna run some server-wide events in the future, when I'm more set. So the shout would be nice for that. =P

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Hm.. we're getting somewhere then. Add the ability to turn off Shouts! That way those who want to participate in such can, and those who feel invaded can turn them off. Using a different color 'could' work, but just wouldn't be the same imo.

I wanna run some server-wide events in the future, when I'm more set. So the shout would be nice for that. =P
well ... a different collour ... ok,
even your suggestion with the small bar above the chat [kinda like a pin-board where massages stay a little longer] would be ok too,
if ... and that's the important part there ... if it is tied to the on/off settings of your chat

all-chat is set off ... the additional window also has to be off
trade-chat is set off ... the additional window also has to be off

and peaple should also have the possibility, to turn off that additional window by default too ...
so that they can choose, if and what they actually want to read ...

that would be totally ok for me

a few days ago we made the suggestion here in the forums,
to add a small massage-board next to the auction-house, where peaple could post the items, they have to offer for sale [like 3-5 lines every x-hours] ... in that scenario, when someone is actively looking for it ... there i could imagine, what you'd suggested ... to put it on top, to make a different collor or to prolong the listing time (so that you don't have to list your item every 12 or 24 hours but just every 48 hours ...) ... or even within an explicit trade-chat ...

but : it has to be optional, it has to be possible to turn such massages off and it has to be possible, to not getting forced into reading such massages while having the respective chat window turned off

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Suggestion: (Saw this in a previous game I played, which is now shut down, and thought it'd be cool to have here.) - Cash Shop "World Shout" items. These would be bought with Gems or, for a lesser amount, Zender - but they would allow for a shout to be posted in every chat (intruding into party and guild chat windows set up). This would help with selling items to those who don't care to see All chat. Or just for fun, for recruiting for dailies, etc. Could be very useful and even lucrative for the company. ^_^
I don't think those trash sellers will use the chat item because they can barely get the money back. Mostly likely people will use it for guild recruitment and it is what i hate to see. so i dont totally agree with your suggestion

They can upgrade auction house instead. Set the auction time optional. Let people choose from 1 hour to 48 hour so it will solve the problem of those people who are trying to sell items right away.
Trade via auction house can be the best method. I am tired of the idiots who got a price in mind but still ask for offers.

Last edited:

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
I know these two have been mentioned already, but I'd like to bump them in priority (I'm sure certain people will agree with me here):

• Add "Last Login" to guilds. (For guilds that are full, it's a pain trying to figure out who is inactive. Yes, it can be done, but its still a gamble going by contribution and just who you've seen on lately.)
  • Increase the range of party member dots on the map from very short range to the entire map. (You have to be within close range of a party member to find them - increasing the range to the entire map would help us locate each other easily, especially for helping newer players with stuff we (or I) don't remember the location.)

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
You should - concerning Avalon will be released next week - do sth about mages. They have like 6(?) hard CCs when there is only 1 CC break (at least for archers). Nerf that or add some cc immunity after being cced (by the same player) for some time like in other games.

XeFaure

Astellian
Nov 24, 2019
I bought Standard edition to Astellia Online with this email: "XeFaure@protonmail.com"
but i can't login in the launcher of Astellia online, The launcher tells me: "Your account is not registraded. Do you want to sign up?"
i sended this problem to the staff but i haven't received any answere yet

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I bought Standard edition to Astellia Online with this email: "XeFaure@protonmail.com"
but i can't login in the launcher of Astellia online, The launcher tells me: "Your account is not registraded. Do you want to sign up?"
i sended this problem to the staff but i haven't received any answere yet
Check big / small letters. The System recognize such stuff.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
When will Astels be able to go passed 7 stars again? I'm not sure if Master Artisan can reach lvl 2 in the current state (if it can, then definitely not lvl 3), which would help with the new Treasures not breaking as often.

Spamwagon

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
It really does seriously irritate me that unlike every other hotbar game IN FREAKING EXISTENCE you don't LEFT CLICK to make a skill fire from your hotbar. Left click brings up a stupid drop down menu for selecting what should go in that hotbar box. I hate this - really really hate it. I have tried altering the controls in the menu, but regardless of what boxes I check in the "mouse" settings, it does not change. I highly recommend you change the default settings to be more inline with what everybody's muscle memory knows. At the very least, make it so we can change it manually.

Spamwagon

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
Request that you add some kind of "Wardrobe" system.

To explain : currently when I purchase weapon and armor skins (cosmetics) from the shop - they go into my normal armor and weapon inventory tab. Therefore EVERY PLAYER SKIN THAT I BUY FOREVER REDUCES MY INVENTORY SPACE BY ONE, whether it be my backpack or bank. This has the effect of cooling my urge to buy skins.

Back to the "wardrobe" system : this would be an independent inventory specifically for skins, preferably accessible anywhere.

EDIT: Mounts have the same problem, also clutter up backpack space - should probably get a special inventory for them as well.

For example: https://bladeandsoul.gamepedia.com/Wardrobe

Last edited:

Spamwagon

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
Request that you do a QA pass on ALL text in at least the MAIN Quest.

There are so many instances of:
1. Grammatical errors
2. Weird repetition errors
3. Text going past the readable volume - with no way to scroll down to see it
4. Straight up Google translate GIBBERISH that has no resemblance to actual English syntax

That I lost count.

Your localization is survivable, but seriously low quality. To be honest, I am barely into the game, but I am not sure what the hell is going on - despite reading all quest text, because the quality is so bad. I have a vague idea, but geez it is like feeling around in the dark.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naunet

Spamwagon

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
Played through another stretch of the game tonight - about 8 hours of it, taking my time.

Localization is STUPID BAD. Geez it's just phenomenally "all your base are belong to us" bad. Where text is concerned.

The voice acting is ok - although it is obvious that your voice actors got limited direction - and only one take. (Many, MANY mistakes on who is listener and who is subject)

Curious why you guys decided to not do localization right. I don't know much about it, IS doing it properly too expensive? Do you expect most of your gamers to be illiterate? To me, it seems like a colossal lack of quality control. Like ABSURD.

Reactions: Naunet and Pirylio

Spamwagon

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
You guys kind of phoned it in on the Christmas Skins. Pretty lackluster. I bought one, of course -because that's all there is.

Next year maybe you guys could try to put in actual class diversity, matching weapon skins, and maybe sexy it up a bit. This stuff was bland, and having components of already existing skins., is lame.

Additionally, recommend you make some Christmas Mounts. I don't know why you would release ugly Toucan mounts for a Christmas promotion. It just seems odd and once again - like you guys "phoned it in".

Last edited:

Spamwagon

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
Recommend you make the Astel Deck / Stable - whatever you want to call it when you hit the key "J" - Account wide.

As it is, if you decide to roll an alt - guess what, you will be treated to the same horrific grindfest AGAIN if you want to advance your Astels. If it doesn't change, I will NEVER roll an alt. The time requirement to raise Astel levels - (which lets just go ahead and say is the main"hook" of the game) is prohibitively large.

If you make it account wide, it allows folks to roll basically all characters that they want to play through the campaign with NO negatives. Additionally, it rewards loyalty by letting you play through the campaign with Astels that you have leveled up on your main.

You might need to do some touch up stuff - like make sure Star's tale is only available on one character per account.....OR NOT. Who cares? Let folks have fun - I mean 5-7 star Astels aren't unbalanced anyway, right?

Shrug - I don't know. Balancing might be required, but here is what I DO KNOW:
1. I like this game
2. I like growing my Astels.
3. I like the campaign. Story - narrative, saving the day.
4. I HATE "dailies" as content. Repetitive garbage.
5. Growing Astels in phenomenally grindy.

It seems to me, that for folks like me - having the ability to roll alts and continue to work on the same stable of Astels would be ideal.

On a side note - you guys could also offer New Game+ for folks who finish the campaign. Basically, it's an identical campaign, but the difficulty is increased. Borderlands, Diablo, and Path of Exile offer it, for example.

Spamwagon

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
Request that you allow crafting from the bank. Just have the little window thingy look at our bank and pull stuff out of it for crafting so I don't have to go grab it OUT of the bank .

This is a virtually UNIVERSAL convenience in MMO's nowadays. I did a doubletake when I realized your game doesn't have it.