Masterthread for your Feedback [Headstart/Launch]

RedRobot

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
OK now that I have played for a while, i feel like we should address the Astel progression system.
The insane amount of points needed to bring Astels to 3 and 4 and 5 stars is consistent with a P2W system where you would buy Astel packs like what it's happening in Korea. Since this is not available in NA and EU, the point system needs to be brought down or the points rewards brought higher than 10. Grinding 2 years to get 2 Astels to 5 stars for one toon is clearly ridiculous and needs to be revised.

I understand it's not ideal to take a Korean game made for P2W and ultra grind and bring it to the west, but I do want this game to have a decent life here.
I have no problem with buying Astel packs, like they have in Korea, IF we can only buy them with Zender. That makes sense and won't cause any P2W problems.

Reactions: Ryan

amfxz

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Hi!

-Probably need scale options for NPC names & HUD [Nameplates too big]
-Optimize more the game please, is there a lot of fps drops with good pc

Reactions: Ryan

RedRobot

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
Collection drops for the Star's Tale need to be increased. I killed 240 Kestels (Sp) on the farm in part 2 and only 10 collectables dropped. When killing orcs for necklaces, I killed 150 and got 2. BUT, once I reached level 14, they dropped 1 in 4 kills. This is really screwed up. Your level shouldn't affect drop rates, and the overall kill rate should be fixed at 1 in2 or 1 in 3 since we usually need 30 of them. Otherwise it becomes WAY too grindy. Maybe it goes in Korea, but this way we outlevel content too quickly.

Adding in Stiff Lynx Fur - You need 40. Drop is averaging 1/7 kills, which makes 280 needed! I'm about to outlevel the mobs and still have to get 9 more. The way the game works now, you need to level alts just to get enough drops for one character to complete the Star's Tale.

Last edited:

Gumle

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
I would love to give my input if it didnt just say..
>>headstart is either not yet avilable or authorized on this account.<<
i thought the launch was on..

RedRobot

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
Now for voices. It's apparent that the budget for voice actors was very low. Either that or the director is...well...strange. The voices range from reasonably good (Rota) to abominable (many NPCs). It'd be better to turn those off rather than leave such awful voices in place. It's very irritationg. Also Pisces talks way too much. I'm more than tired of hearing how afraid she is, etc.

NEXT: There's a SERIOUS problem with the Forgotten Story. I was doing The Secret of Arau Forest. I had to restart it 3 times in order to finally complete it. One cause of a restart was reading the first Wanderer's Diary part 2. As soon as I ran across it, I lost all progress with Arau Forest. Since you can't know for sure that what you see lying on the ground is part of a different story, the programmers should fix it so you either can't read the next part, or so you can work on two at a time.

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Having fun with the game so far; one thing I would love to see is a hot key to unsheathe and sheathe your weapons. It is just a minor detail but is something I would love for being able to take screenshots to share with friends that love FashionQuesting in various MMOs. Granted there are ways to do it now, but to get that "perfect" shot you have less than 1 sec to line it all up. While not game breaking it would be something nice to have.

qbadabaduuu

Astellian
Aug 22, 2019
Why the graph is this bad?
My settings are on hight...
Bless there was much better graphics... this is disappointing...

Boh

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
I personally would love to see an in-game DPS meter somewhere.
Some people don't want that sort of information to be shared publicly since it does incite elitism and discrimination, but it's also impossible to know how well a player is actually doing with their rotation without it.

If you wouldn't want it to be publicly displayed to the party, I would suggest a special solo instance with a training dummy and a timer at least for people to be able to gauge themselves if they want.
I've also seen games have training dummies in the open world and when you get close, a DPS meter opens automatically and gives you your parse as you hit it.

Ein1991

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
Gameplay

Some skills don't flow well together I.E. Assassins many AOE skills hitch up and make your character run in a short jog before executing the attack. Stops the flow and kills my DPS. Is this something that can be worked on?

A basic tutorial to introduce the Star guide so players can see and get used to it early. It's hidden when you first start the game and although it could be overwhelming, it would be nice to know you can have an overarching goal from the beginning (besides hitting lvl 50 of course)

Changing Keybinds. Let me change my dodge to my shift key or something else that is a one tap please. Not all of us like Astels on F1 F2 F3 etc.

Allow us to share our characters to a Global Beauty album, so that people can use our creations.

Common leather stops dropping after around level 38, never to be seen again. Don't know if that is intentional or not. But it makes Leatherworking a tad difficult having to downgrade Professional leather all day.

Graphics

Some of the armors have odd graphical issues, such as the Turban armor on the Assassin. the scarf digs into the chest and cuts off into the shoulder.
Can someone go over some of the outfits to fix up seam issues?

Let me hide my cape on some outfits please.

Cash Shop Ideas

Underwear.

Hear me out.

Some outfits may show too much skin to some, so why not make an underwear slot (no stat boost!) so you can wear leggings and one piece suits to cover up the naughty bits? They have a new cash shop item and you get to look modest (yea I know boo)

Hats/hoods.

Face slot for glasses.

Costumes based on Astels (Venecia costume, Seika costume, Braga etc)

Story NPC costumes

Scarfs, New cloaks/capes (allow us to hide said cloaks of course)

Piercings

Weapon effects (not too crazy or FPS tanking)

Dye system

Hair packs

--------------

I want to spend money to avoid the P2W. Let me do it :cool:
YYYYEEEESSSSS PLEAAASEEEE more cash shop beauty stuffs

Ein1991

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
Gameplay

Some skills don't flow well together I.E. Assassins many AOE skills hitch up and make your character run in a short jog before executing the attack. Stops the flow and kills my DPS. Is this something that can be worked on?

A basic tutorial to introduce the Star guide so players can see and get used to it early. It's hidden when you first start the game and although it could be overwhelming, it would be nice to know you can have an overarching goal from the beginning (besides hitting lvl 50 of course)

Changing Keybinds. Let me change my dodge to my shift key or something else that is a one tap please. Not all of us like Astels on F1 F2 F3 etc.

Allow us to share our characters to a Global Beauty album, so that people can use our creations.

Common leather stops dropping after around level 38, never to be seen again. Don't know if that is intentional or not. But it makes Leatherworking a tad difficult having to downgrade Professional leather all day.

Graphics

Some of the armors have odd graphical issues, such as the Turban armor on the Assassin. the scarf digs into the chest and cuts off into the shoulder.
Can someone go over some of the outfits to fix up seam issues?

Let me hide my cape on some outfits please.

Cash Shop Ideas

Underwear.

Hear me out.

Some outfits may show too much skin to some, so why not make an underwear slot (no stat boost!) so you can wear leggings and one piece suits to cover up the naughty bits? They have a new cash shop item and you get to look modest (yea I know boo)

Hats/hoods.

Face slot for glasses.

Costumes based on Astels (Venecia costume, Seika costume, Braga etc)

Story NPC costumes

Scarfs, New cloaks/capes (allow us to hide said cloaks of course)

Piercings

Weapon effects (not too crazy or FPS tanking)

Dye system

Hair packs

--------------

I want to spend money to avoid the P2W. Let me do it :cool:
The community manager seen your post hopefully they take your advice for the cash shop I would love to see your idea come to life I personally would spend hundreds in cosmetics for my character

figures

Astellian
Sep 23, 2019
I personally would love to see an in-game DPS meter somewhere.
Some people don't want that sort of information to be shared publicly since it does incite elitism and discrimination, but it's also impossible to know how well a player is actually doing with their rotation without it.

If you wouldn't want it to be publicly displayed to the party, I would suggest a special solo instance with a training dummy and a timer at least for people to be able to gauge themselves if they want.
I've also seen games have training dummies in the open world and when you get close, a DPS meter opens automatically and gives you your parse as you hit it.
I absolutely don't want a public DPS meter for the reason you mentioned, elitism.

However, something like you said with a solo instance for it or training dummies that show DPS or an option to show your own DPS or something would be cool so you can improve your rotation etc.

Reactions: CM Venecia

RedRobot

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
The targeting is bugged (at least the English is wrong). Every time it says "this spell will be the next one cast" what the situation really is is that you're out of range. It should be changed to say: "You're not close enough to cast this spell" or something similar.

Miiksu

Astellian
May 26, 2019
Now the devs have a fix to the problem, not getting any loot if the level is too great. When I readed other criticisms, nobody said if they could implement similar to Guild Wars 2's system. Your level is loweled and matched to the region or the zone if too great to the zone and still getting some loot and experience. That's my suggestion but it's harder to implement.

And mor: Is it possible to fix horses tail and umm the poo hole to match the armors? Now it's kinda weird that a horse tail wobbling around not being correct place and going through the armor and/or the armor. A simple collision fix?

Edit. And all animations to lighting is too fast. 10-20% to slower every animation and shimmering could do the trick. Evertyhing is a bit too uneasy. Strong character does not have to move that much...

Last edited:

shoki

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
Started with launch yesterday and didn't expected much from the game, but i must say it has more indeepth features and layers of character progression than many other MMORPG i played (and i played lots). Had more fun that i thought i would have. I reached lvl 23 now and only have a few things that i would like to see get added already (mostly QOL). Could be that some things are already there, but i'm just too stupid.

Must have Features:
- Bind things to your mouse buttons (side buttons) (e.g. Hotbar, Auto walk)
- Be able to bind all menus to buttons (e.g. friends list)
- Make all Interface-Elements movable/scaleable and not just a few (E.g. target bar or those Dialoge popups on the left that cover half of the screen)

Other QOL-Features i would like to see in no particular order:
- Manual Auto-Walk while game is out of focus (curerntly if i read the forum here on my second screen my character stops auto walk. Quest-Auto-Walk and auto-walk through map works, so it's kinda weird that manual auto walk doesn't)
- Be able to lock the bar where you enter things to chat to the bottom of the chat (Currently it resets always to the middle of the screen when you restart the game and you can't even move it to the bottom of the chat)
- Deselect targets when you left-click somewhere in the enviroment
- Let me zoom on the map to find things.
- Custom markers on the map that you can post in chat/group chat
- Item-Tooltips of Rewards of achievements
- Tooltip of group members names on the map when you hover above their small blue dots
- Bigger indicator for current target. Currently the target name gets written in brackets "[TARGET}", but if it is a small target you often don't see it when you pull lot's of mobs. An Arrow above it's head or a bigger name would help here.

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
1. Too many RNG gates, RNG character stats, RNG gear stats, and RNG boxes.
2. horse is too slow
3. Skill CDs are too long
4. Dungeon ticket is shared by all characters under the same account but astels are character bound. Heroic and legendary gears cannot put in account storage.
5. Need information for story note, loot materials.

Orley

Astellian
Sep 25, 2019
Here is my feedback,

the bait and switch founders packs replaced by post launch packs is a disgusting money grabbing tactic. Many founders believed like I that these were the only packs available, many would have saved their money and bought a post launch pack had they known.

Reactions: Lewi and Tipsy

srnight

Astellian
Jul 31, 2019
add to be able to inspect the equipment and information of other characters, and also add an initiator that shows its download speed and the percentage according to the download it carries, many times the download percentage gets stuck and suddenly jumps 15 or 30% , which makes it impossible to know how your update is going, is also extremely slow for South American countries when it comes to updating.