Masterthread for your Feedback [Headstart/Launch]

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Saw on the forums here, in one of these threads, someone had suggested making Legendary Solo runs available - and a lot of people liked the idea. Just didn't want it to get passed up by not being in the feedback thread.

Reactions: CM Venecia

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Saw on the forums here, in one of these threads, someone had suggested making Legendary Solo runs available - and a lot of people liked the idea. Just didn't want it to get passed up by not being in the feedback thread.
Saw that also, and believe a later response was they were already available on Korean Server, so chances are highly likely we will get them here.

Reactions: Psycko

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Please allow us to make more than three extra tabs. At least five. I leave my game afk at night often-times, so I set up a Whisper tab as to not lose whispers from guild members or people who may need help. So that's one. Guild and Party are obviously two. That leaves me stuck not being able to separate drops from All or Party chat, for one. Along with many other options people could think of, I'm sure.

I do like the ability to drag and drop chat tabs out of the original box, though. ^^

Psycko

Astellian
Oct 21, 2019
Just a thought , i was wondering if you would ever add color glows/hues to our weapons or armor that we enhance or upgrade , might be a nice visual effect for others to see and entice them to push there gear to acquire this for themselves

Also is there any way you can adjust the fact that if i want to rest in a party , i can do so with out Everyone in the party having to stop combat , this makes it a little tough on Scholars to regain mana . Thanks

Are you looking for an engaging community to enjoy Astellia with? Then join AngryToast! We have a slice of whatever you want in life, whether its crafting, dungeons or turning your pvp opponents into toast. AngryToast Discord
Join our growing dungeon engaged , slicing, memeing, joking, slaying, grinding crew! Come Jam with us!

mczap62

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019

This is all the way straight up way too cheap.
that will only take months to get that much zender wtf is there anyway to get zender faster than the 24 we get per day? at 24 per day that's 6 months and that's retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
that will only take months to get that much zender wtf is there anyway to get zender faster than the 24 we get per day? at 24 per day that's 6 months and that's retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!
just use the scroll instead. This ring is pointless and you will get rid of it sooner or later because you will get other powerful treasures within 6 months. We got the scroll at least

mczap62

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
just use the scroll instead. This ring is pointless and you will get rid of it sooner or later because you will get other powerful treasures within 6 months. We got the scroll at least
all my scrolls are gone can i get more?

kirisawa

Astellian
Oct 18, 2019
that would be okay.. if the legendary treasures weren't nerfed by 50%

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019

It would be awesome if we could put more than 5 points in each stat. I do not really like being forced to skill in CON..it seems so wasted to me. Would give us more freedom and individualism.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019

It would be awesome if we could put more than 5 points in each stat. I do not really like being forced to skill in CON..it seems so wasted to me. Would give us more freedom and individualism.
i'd like to make another (but verry similar) idea ...

give us the possibility,
to put double points (=2,3 stat-points) into a single one, for a slightly better (or even higher) %-chance at the atra-crystals

WonderFizzy

Astellian
Oct 24, 2019
I have a few bugs/change suggestions:

*The last boss of Hashmal Lab is located in a room with partly Red areas, this is really confusing for when enemy projectiles are all over the place and at some points you cant tell the difference between the red floor and enemy projectiles..

* I'd like to see what the actual current bid is at the Auction house, it doesnt specify if someone's actually placed a bid or not.

* I'd like to hover over my item and see the average sale price for it in the Auction house.

*Drop rate RNG is COMPLETELY messed up. I've ran dungeons with the same party a lot of times, and we find our self frustrated with that ONE person seems to be getting all the good loot over and over and oveeer again, not using any sort of drop rate increase. My GF and i have played together for a while now, and she's up on like 15 legendary drops whilst im at 2 through legendary dungeons. This is not pure RNG, there's something messed up with the algorytms here.

* The Meteor Strike spell on mages is frustrating at points, it requires several clicks to function at times.

* Standing outside (but close) to an enemy projectile still resulting in you getting hit, I've been hit by projectiles several times when standing atleast 2-3 character lengths away from it, same goes the other way around: Standing inside an enemy projectile resulting in you not getting hit due to the spell the enemy is throwing isnt as wide as the projectile tells you it is.

* Entering and leaving the Auction House a few times makes your game freeze and getting an error message, happens to both me and my GF several times, really frustrating.

* Give us more channels for the love of god... Endgame Hunting Zones are a nightmare with only one channel.

* This one is strictly a personal preference, but i'd love a DPS meter for dungeons where you can see how much damage each and every memeber of the party has made. I know alot of people are against this, but truth be told, im a very competetive person and i'd like to know how im standing up against other people damage-wize.

* Endgame gear looking like gear i received at level 20? Really? I know cosmetic items in the cash shop is important, but dont make it so we're practically FORCED to buy cosmetics just to feel like we look different somehow.. Hitting endgame should be rewarding, and you should be able to feel as if youre dressed as a max-level person, cmooon, this one is just too ridiculous...

*Another Strictly personal preference - But you've really chosen some poor dungeons to put as the legendary ones, Hashmal is fun, but the other two, Rutlass & Chrimson, why did you make them legendaries? There are so many other more fun dungeons to make as legendaries, like the one you made as a event dungeon now, that boss has some fun and challenging projectiles. Strictly personal preference like ive mentioned, but me and my GF were really disappointed with the endgame legendary dungeons :/

I love this game so far, sure the combat isnt that great and the endgame content isnt that good, but I've seen the way you people tend to your community and fixing stuff really fast, and that to me is worth so much more than a game with the best type of combat and best type of content. I'm sure that in a few months we'll have plenty of more endgame content and i'm really looking forward to that, but you also need to tend to some of these issues i've mentioned since they're simply unacceaptable.

EDIT:
*Please remove the bound item directly on pick-up. Using an item should generate it becoming bound, but getting a legendary loot that you have no use for shouldn't result in you being forced to spend 500k on a legendary beeswax in order to sell it. Please, just remove this stupid rule since it's only a pure punishment and doesnt favor anyone besides those getting to sell their legendary beeswaxes at ridiculous prices.

EDIT: EDIT:
* Getting killed in a dungeon - Getting rescurrected and often dying within the same second since your screen is black/white during death making you unable to see the enemy projectiles. This is EXTREMELY frustrating. Please make it so that your invulnerable for 2 seconds after reviving in a boss room so that you dont get instakilled again after rescurrecting caus you cant see if your corpse is laying on red projectiles or not.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
*Here's an important one that i forgot: When out questing, and when you have 7-8 different quests, it REALLY helps when you can see an information box when hovering your mouse over the specific quest mob that tells you the quest objectives and for example 6/12 remaining. Like alot of different mmo's has. So basically you'd know which quest that mob belongs to and how far you've progressed on it by just hovering your mouse over it. This is a MUST HAVE, since we do alot of quests in small areas from time to time.

Last edited:

Wardance

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Can you add a sensitivity to the dodge? Often my toon just does a little shuffle dance rather than trigger a dodge. To be safe I often have to tap 3 times but often this doesn't work either. Could be a ping related thing due to I've read before that this is an issue with games that are first designed for a small area not global.

The targeting system can be greatly improved upon. Cycling within engaged mobs really should be an option rather than pressing tab while you already have many engaged mobs where it decides to go and select a mob far off into the distance instead.
Also it's been talked about that Ping also may result in mobs being deselected once selected. I've noticed that since I started using ping reduction software this has improved for me but still, a lot of the time whether it be by mouse click or tab select, I see mobs being selected and then deselected all with one click.

The loot box while in a dungeon popping up mid screen while in battle is simply ridiculous. I sure hope you're in the works fixing this soon. Many have autoloot rings on now so it's hard to avoid running with a party. Also the splat of your inv is full message mid killing with the lack of info on which tab is actually full. At least give us the option on choosing where this pops up and the shear size of the box. If I drag it off to the side, it'll simply pop right back to dead center once again.

Trinity

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
Hello again,
I understand in Korea there is a system in place for the additional xp eraned after 50. Is that going to be implemented here? I hate to see all that xp go to waste when we can use it for additional bonuses and such.
thank you

BecReed

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
Characters/astells need something to show their status. ie glowing, pulsing something to show how beafcake they may be next to the other... atm, we all look much the same beside our costumes which doesn't really say much. Same with the astels unless someone actually goes and click on them. One of my Astel has 7 stars, a couple more 6 star but may as well be a one star pleb due to nothing special beside a slight change in skin.

My toon is equivalent to 12 stars now since working on my 3rd evolution but, really have nothing that shows it so. Why can't we have some way of standing out from the rest of the people to show what try hards we are:) we need our subtle humble flex visual. :)

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
but, really have nothing that shows it so. Why can't we have some way of standing out from the rest of the people to show what try hards we are
so the fact, that you can use 2 or 3 awakened skills in and on itself is not reward enough ?