Masterthread for your Feedback [Headstart/Launch]

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Please TBH... it is really unfair that people who got a lucky fancy rare costume from boxes can keep after patch while other no more have the chance to get a good one now. Please change to default for all existing ones too for fairness. If your priority is to equate everyone in the game for fairness like the issue with Avalon back then you ought to take this issue here under consideration as well tbh.
Seems I'm not alone with this. https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/scheduled-maintenance-10-29-completed.3034/post-32394
No do not do this; call it a perk of being an early supporter of the game. If those that came later want to be fair then they should have been here on Day 1 like the majority of us, and so could have gotten the different fansy costumes also.

Lipino

Astellian
Jul 24, 2019
No do not do this; call it a perk of being an early supporter of the game. If those that came later want to be fair then they should have been here on Day 1 like the majority of us, and so could have gotten the different fansy costumes also.
I am not talkling about the new people who came later to this game. Of course some lucky people are against it but that only shows lack of sense of fairness towards other?

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I am not talkling about the new people who came later to this game. Of course some lucky people are against it but that only shows lack of sense of fairness towards other?
Some people have been lucky and gotten a full set of legendaries so in the sense of fairness should we remove those also? Sprry but MMOs have never been about fairness.

Lipino

Astellian
Jul 24, 2019
Some people have been lucky and gotten a full set of legendaries so in the sense of fairness should we remove those also? Sprry but MMOs have never been about fairness.
You misinterpret my point. I'm not talking about legendaries please don't bring up other things. This is a feedback on the team and not for you. If you feel addressed by this then I suppose you are one of those who simply doesn't want to lose it.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Suggestion: Please allow us to do two gathering skills, since most (if not all) crafts require something from another gathering.
I don´t think it´s a good idea.

It´s already too much that everyone is able to craft everything in my eyes. It destroys alot of trading.
Not to mention that half of the jobs are quite useless due to the legendary quests imho.

And you shouldn´t forget, that you´ve something like a 2nd gathering job, since everyone can collect ingredients for cooking. Buff-Food was normally a big aspect of endgame-trading too. It isn´t here...

So it´s fine like it is. If you ask me, they should even limit the crafting-jobs, but it´s too late for that now.

Alternative play an alt or split the gathering jobs with friends or guild members. Some interaction should last between players too.

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Not to mention that half of the jobs are quite useless due to the legendary quests imho.
Which jobs are killed due to quests? Only thing I can think of would be for the gear, and those crafts are still needed due to the quest items are ok starter legendaries, but definitely not BiS, so crafting gives you another avenue of gaining the gear you want besides dungeon spamming.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Which jobs are killed due to quests? Only thing I can think of would be for the gear, and those crafts are still needed due to the quest items are ok starter legendaries, but definitely not BiS, so crafting gives you another avenue of gaining the gear you want besides dungeon spamming.
I mean that gear - jobs. Sure if you get BiS stuff, it´ll be fine, but without the questitems even a sword with STR CON DEX INT would be a thing.
You can see it already at the tokens. Accessoires tokens are expensive and weapon / armor tokens go away for 10k or less.

I got a legendary sword with STR AGI DEX CON yesterday in a dungeon too. Feels so bad... I could´ve get a lot of Asper for this or atleast it would´ve been something for my own alt. But it´s nothing but crap / 50k Asper...

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
I don´t think it´s a good idea.

It´s already too much that everyone is able to craft everything in my eyes. It destroys alot of trading.

And you shouldn´t forget, that you´ve something like a 2nd gathering job, since everyone can collect ingredients for cooking. Buff-Food was normally a big aspect of endgame-trading too. It isn´t here...

So it´s fine like it is. If you ask me, they should even limit the crafting-jobs, but it´s too late for that now.

Alternative play an alt or split the gathering jobs with friends or guild members. Some interaction should last between players too.
That has nothing to do with trade. As you've mentioned, everybody who is anybody has an army of gathering alts. If crafting was limited, those would be gathering/crafting alts, that's all. In other words, it would merely make things even more annoying than they are now. The reason people don't trade is that components used by other crafts require the same mats as your own craft, and we all know how tedious the gathering part is.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Suggestion: Didn't think about it until @Micela mentioned it in another thread, but we need Set Bonuses for Weapon/Armor and then also for all four Accessories. Maybe a first bonus for having two, then a second bonus for having four?

Weapon/Armor would be easiest since it can be tailored to each class and/or subclass by weapon and armor type.

For accessories, I'd suggest something different - which I'm sure would take some work, but could be done --- add a percentage bonus for the most used stat on all two or four accessories, depending on how many accessories you have for said set bonus. (For example: If STR is on 6 out of 10 possible spots on the accessories combined, STR would be the bonus stat given.)
---This would obviously (like I said), take some work, since the possible combinations could be 3/4, 3/5, 4/6, or 6/10 depending on which pieces are of the same set. However, I think it'd be an awesome feature.

Reactions: CM Venecia

Exiled

Astellian
Nov 7, 2019
A must be suggestion: Please add zoom in option to the map function! It's a good thing that click and go option in game map but it's very hard click the right place.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Suggestion: With so many alts being required in Astellia (whether for gathering or for fun), a Cash Shop item to allow two guilds to share chat would be nice. Not ranks, not influence, nothing but chat. This would be up to the guild leader to set up, so it may be a limited type sold item, but would be amazing at helping guilds grow since Alt characters wouldn't be taking up any space and could still chat with their normal peers for community purposes as well as asking for help and so on.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Suggestion: (Saw this in a previous game I played, which is now shut down, and thought it'd be cool to have here.) - Cash Shop "World Shout" items. These would be bought with Gems or, for a lesser amount, Zender - but they would allow for a shout to be posted in every chat (intruding into party and guild chat windows set up). This would help with selling items to those who don't care to see All chat. Or just for fun, for recruiting for dailies, etc. Could be very useful and even lucrative for the company. ^_^

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Suggestion: Since the Ring of Exploration is technically available to everyone now, it'd be nice if it had it's own slot in the Treasures area so that players with it can take advantage of the two Karza Treasure slots. This would also (possibly) give more people a goal to get the ring if they don't have it, especially if they're completionists and need to have that spot filled.

Attachments

Last edited:

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Suggestion: (Saw this in a previous game I played, which is now shut down, and thought it'd be cool to have here.) - Cash Shop "World Shout" items. These would be bought with Gems or, for a lesser amount, Zender - but they would allow for a shout to be posted in every chat (intruding into party and guild chat windows set up). This would help with selling items to those who don't care to see All chat. Or just for fun, for recruiting for dailies, etc. Could be very useful and even lucrative for the company. ^_^
no, just no ...

if i explicitly turn off the sell (or world) chat,
than i do it exactly becouse i don't want to be bothered with it

random selling massages popping up and intruding into groupchat or even private chat would be an absolute nono for me and reason to insta-leave the game ...

Suggestion: Since the Ring of Exploration is technically available to everyone now, it'd be nice if it had it's own slot in the Treasures area so that players with it can take advantage of the two Karza Treasure slots. This would also (possibly) give more people a goal to get the ring if they don't have it, especially if they're completionists and need to have that spot filled.
on one hand i agree with you ... it also has bothered me several times, that this ring "blocks" off a slot ...
on the other hand, i have to say ... that this way, you have to choose between the comfort of the ring and the effectiveness of a second treasure ... and that's exactly, what these treasure slots should be about ... about choosing, what function/effekt/strenghening you'd prefer for your character

that said, i still beliefe that these p2w remnants (becouse it simply is that) should have nothing to seek within a b2p title ...
that's the general issue with microtransactions i have ...

the dev's and publisher want's to sell the rings ... naturally,
so how do you sell more rings ? ... by making the game-mechanics so teadiouse and unneeded, that peaple willingly pay to get rid of these gamemachanics

yes ... the devs create gamemechanics, so bad, that peaple voluntarily pay to buypass these gamemechanics / to not have to play the game as intended ...

years ago, it was about creating gamemechanics, so good ... that the peaple voluntarily pay'd for playing the game or it's add-ons ...
and peaple suggesting, to create a game-mechanics so bad, that their custumers pay to not have to play ... would have gotten thrown out of the window ^.^

how times changed ...

tl:dr ... it's ok, that treasure-slots lock each other out and that you have to prioritize, what you want ...
but the loot-mechanics shouldn't even be included in a b2p title to begin with

also, the zender-prize for the ring is ... well ... if you have a new character good luck in obtaining it

Last edited:

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
no, just no ...

if i explicitly turn off the sell (or world) chat,
than i do it exactly becouse i don't want to be bothered with it

random selling massages popping up and intruding into groupchat or even private chat would be an absolute nono for me and reason to insta-leave the game ...
You gotta remember that the idea is its a Cash Shop item. So its not like these would be constant. Everyone's got their own opinion on it, though, which is welcome - as its simply a suggestion. ^_^

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
You gotta remember that the idea is its a Cash Shop item. So its not like these would be constant.
they wouldn't be constant,
but i would always have the feeling, that it would intrude in my privace

especially, when you explicitly choose, to not want to read that stuff ...
it shouldn't be forced upon you

instead it would be better to rethink the way the chat and forum works
since that's a topic we already had in the past i keep it simple

add a trading section to the forums,
add a trading section [on/off switchable] to the chat
and/or maybe some kind of massage board next to the auction house, where you give everyone a few number of lines every x hours ...

that in and on itself would already help trade,
since that way even peaple who are not (constantly) on or don't read the world-chat would be able to see it ...
when they choose to actually want to see it ... and not when its forced upon them

Reactions: Evo

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
You gotta remember that the idea is its a Cash Shop item. So its not like these would be constant. Everyone's got their own opinion on it, though, which is welcome - as its simply a suggestion. ^_^
Next to the point, that those items would be a waste of money, they´re just annoying. Everyone wants to play the game and if someone turns of the allchat on purpose, then this should be accepted. Shouting items kill the game-experience of a lot of players. They´re even worse than goldsellers.

Reactions: Evo and CM Venecia

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
they wouldn't be constant,
but i would always have the feeling, that it would intrude in my privace

especially, when you explicitly choose, to not want to read that stuff ...
it shouldn't be forced upon you

instead it would be better to rethink the way the chat and forum works
since that's a topic we already had in the past i keep it simple

add a trading section to the forums,
add a trading section [on/off switchable] to the chat
and/or maybe some kind of massage board next to the auction house, where you give everyone a few number of lines every x hours ...

that in and on itself would already help trade,
since that way even peaple who are not (constantly) on or don't read the world-chat would be able to see it ...
when they choose to actually want to see it ... and not when its forced upon them

What if it were posted above chat, not in guild chat/party chat, etc? Use the attached image as an example. The red area is where it would show, then if you wanted to proceed with said shout, go to All chat.

shout.png

Btw, not arguing yall's points here. They're totally valid. Just throwing out suggestions. ^_^