Masterthread for your Questions [Headstart/Launch]

srnight

Astellian
Jul 31, 2019
Hello, I need to know if you have any other download method for some reason, the game downloads me extremely slow 5 hours and only takes 10% being my connection speed of 10 megabytes, this time of 5 hours takes to download the entire client using a alternative download method that a player uploaded to the cbt2 on a different link that downloads 23 gb in approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes using winrar.zip, by the way I have all the cbt2 files and still feel that the game is being completed downloaded again In The download of the launcher, the launcher that by the way does not use my Internet speed 100% when updating, I recommend that you add a different option, I and my 4 friends are trying to download the update of the cbt2 launcher, they paid 40 usd packages. .. extra data our internet speed does not mark any errors.

telarin

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
Guys, has anyone of you find a way to activate invert mouselook by messing around with .ini files, like someone did with bless? there's a bunch of us that literally can't play the game without it.

Adapain

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Hello everyone, I want to change the name of my character.
Does anyone know how to get a "name change" coupon?

mczap62

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
i'm still wondering bout either a ring for looting or more scrolls of explorations????
i see the post i put here is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is that?
could i get an answere on this?

ty

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
The ring of exploration will also be available via our Zender shop, but unfortunately, I do not have a date for this.

mczap62

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
The ring of exploration will also be available via our Zender shop, but unfortunately, I do not have a date for this.
ok tyvm for this info^^ do u know how many zender will be needed to buy them?

Last edited:

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
@mczap62 : Sadly no, but will share as soon as I know. ^^"
And just to clarify: Please use this thread for your questions and not the feedback thread - thank you kindly! :)