Missing Quest text

Syncronis

Astellian
Oct 27, 2019
Hi, is there a key or way to scroll the rest of the quest text? I can see where it is getting cut off and end up missing what the quest NPC is saying.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

Thanks! :):coffee:

Reactions: Seven7

Seven7

Astellian
Jun 27, 2019
Yes, I have noticed a LOT of missing quest text.
It makes me sad, because I basically have grown uninterested in the story, since so much of it is cut off.

I know their plate is full right now, but I REALLY hope at some point the team goes back and fixes all of the quests with missing text.

Edit: Love your coffee emoji! :coffee::coffee::coffee: Coffee is love, coffee is life. LOL

Syncronis

Astellian
Oct 27, 2019
Yes, I have noticed a LOT of missing quest text.
It makes me sad, because I basically have grown uninterested in the story, since so much of it is cut off.

I know their plate is full right now, but I REALLY hope at some point the team goes back and fixes all of the quests with missing text.

Edit: Love your coffee emoji! :coffee::coffee::coffee: Coffee is love, coffee is life. LOL
Ok thank you for the reply, I do honestly want to see the rest of the dialog, also anyone with a level of OCD would be bothered wondering about the rest of the conversation heh 🔍 🕵️‍♂️ 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: Seven7