My Astel Progress was deleted for second time.

Kristian999

Astellian
Oct 23, 2019
Hello all! Some of you may know that few of the players had big problem with the "vacation astels". I was one of those players who lost 2 of my 8 stars astels for 3 weeks.
The problem with those missing Astels was in a part solved today. The Astels were restored but not with their full strenght of 8 stars like they were before, but nerfed to 7 stars. Their excuse for this was that the content is too easy for astels at that level, so they were nerfed and my progress restrained untill new content comes. If this logic of stoping our progress in every turn continues, maybe when the new content comes, the GM's will make the cap again to 8 stars or 9 stars, but never allow us to have the full potantial of the game. Im sure that many people buy the game with the interest of playing without having chains on their legs or necks and i will not stand it. And if someone thinks "They will not do this again" you are wrong. They already did it ones and for sure they will do the same in the future. Someone will get some OP item or astel to high level and they will take it alway from you, because of "balance" or "Too strong for this content" excuse. And you will have to wait nearly a month to have your item or astel back.

In those 3 weeks of "vacation astels" i was unable to do much of the things i was doing before, And no i don't mean making legendary dungeons solo with my strong astels. I did only 3 legendary dungeons in all of my gaming time if someone is interested. Also in those 3 weeks i had several mails with the Lead GM Gemu, from who i understand that i can continue to play the game and that i will get my Astels back. In those 3 weeks i was making dungeons and weekly quests and i manage to make myself a new Sirius, not on 8 stars like before but on 3 stars. Today after the patch i found out that the astels are back in my deck, but the "new" Sirius i was working for the past 3 weeks got replaced, by my old one and the 3 weeks progress from the "new" Sirius was deleted and lost AGAIN. And yes i know exactly how much points my Sirius had before and how much it had now, it was not fused as they promised, it was complitly deleted because maybe they didn't know how to fuse them or they were simple unable and they were thinking i will not going to see that. And yes, in my humble opinion, most of the people working for this game have no idea what they are doing. Very unprofessional. And of course for the lost we had we will not recieve any compensation.

Overall from what i see in the game and from the scummy behavior of the GM's, there is no point for me to continue staying here. I don't like when someone takes the stuff i pay for and i don't like to waste my effort. I will not risk waiting for the next time someone decides to delete my progress so i'm done with this game, I simple don't have anymore patience.

Matastarna

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
If you haven't already, try to contact the GM again and let them know the current situation. I don't blame you for wanting to quit after everything that's happened. Had I started the dailies and weeklies a little earlier, I would have had the same issue. I ended up getting enough SP for my first 8* not long after that infamous patch.

I agree that the Astel cap should be removed. As I've stated before, they should increase the difficulty of future content instead of limiting player progress and taking away things players have earned so far. They should also leave the SP requirements the same and instead introduce new Astel levels (i.e. 11*+) down the road if needed if they want to make a longer grind.

I'm still here trudging through dungeon tickets, dailies, and weeklies, but I've developed more of a wait and see attitude as far as spending any more money on the game. I was getting ready to spend quite a bit before the Astels were capped.

I'm hoping they do right by those affected. It's disheartening to say the least when weeks of time are spent progressing down a path only to be locked out suddenly with no compensation for the time and effort spent.

Reactions: Kristian999

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
You definitely lack of gaming experience of being a top player. Hopefully this game educated you

Your only opponent will be the developers when you actually hit the top 1. You might get killed by any patch. This is the only reason that i quit other games. You need to be smart, guess what developers will do next, gather information somewhere else and hide among the majorities.
so that you can reduce the risk of getting nerfed, capped, removed. The majorities will speak for you when something happens.

In this game, they capped our gears on day 1 and only released 3 legendary dungeons. The cap of astels directly came to my mind. I would not be surprised if the cap of astel is 5 star. I did not get my astels past 5 star until i saw somebody got a 6 star. However, the cap of astel still would not be 10 star soon because 10 star astels are going to be stronger than player.

You shouldnt touch the astels which got deleted. The technician could not know your current situation because he got your request through the ticket which was sent 3 weeks ago. I am pretty sure you did not ask him to take care of the 3 star astel which you got recently in your first ticket. He only got a mission to " restore your astels" , not " restore and fuse your astels". On the other hand, nobody want to spend an extra second on you because their ticket system got spammed since day 1. They just want to answer tickets as fast as they can.

Kristian999

Astellian
Oct 23, 2019
You definitely lack of gaming experience of being a top player. Hopefully this game educated you

Thank you.

Your only opponent will be the developers when you actually hit the top 1. You might get killed by any patch. This is the only reason that i quit other games. You need to be smart, guess what developers will do next, gather information somewhere else and hide among the majorities.
so that you can reduce the risk of getting nerfed, capped, removed. The majorities will speak for you when something happens.

Good point, i understand.

In this game, they capped our gears on day 1 and only released 3 legendary dungeons. The cap of astels directly came to my mind. I would not be surprised if the cap of astel is 5 star. I did not get my astels past 5 star until i saw somebody got a 6 star. However, the cap of astel still would not be 10 star soon because 10 star astels are going to be stronger than player.

I know that they will be stronger than a player. Why do you think i was making level 15 dungeons for 1 month without missing a ticket>>? The idea of this game is to get your astels to the max as fast as possible. That was my stratagy and i was capable of making my astels to 10 stars within a month or more. This is part of the game and it shoud be there, it's not my problem that other people are more interested in other aspects of the game. I was here only for one thing, to make my astels to max possible star level and have fun with them and my friends.

You shouldnt touch the astels which got deleted. The technician could not know your current situation because he got your request through the ticket which was sent 3 weeks ago. I am pretty sure you did not ask him to take care of the 3 star astel which you got recently in your first ticket. He only got a mission to " restore your astels" , not " restore and fuse your astels". On the other hand, nobody want to spend an extra second on you because their ticket system got spammed since day 1. They just want to answer tickets as fast as they can.
With the lead GM Gemu i have mail conversation with around 20 messages between us and some of the things your asuming he is answering like this.

GM Gemu
(/images/blocked.gif?url=Astellia)
Oct 31, 11:12 AM PDT
Greetings,

I do apologize for the wait time, this has been a tricky issue to figure out.

We're working to identify the root cause as to why sending the Astel was not a success.
However, if you were to acquire the Astel (again) via natural in-game means, the Astel would level up to the max star rank as I described early this week.

Also, yes, we will restore the Jewels that went poof too!
Just to clarify, your Rota still has all her jewels but Sirius had them all removed?

This was one of the messages i got. I was promised that my Astels will reach max level even if i get the deleted astel again. My new Serius got copletle deleted, again.

Kristian999

Astellian
Oct 23, 2019
If you haven't already, try to contact the GM again and let them know the current situation. I don't blame you for wanting to quit after everything that's happened. Had I started the dailies and weeklies a little earlier, I would have had the same issue. I ended up getting enough SP for my first 8* not long after that infamous patch.

I agree that the Astel cap should be removed. As I've stated before, they should increase the difficulty of future content instead of limiting player progress and taking away things players have earned so far. They should also leave the SP requirements the same and instead introduce new Astel levels (i.e. 11*+) down the road if needed if they want to make a longer grind.

I'm still here trudging through dungeon tickets, dailies, and weeklies, but I've developed more of a wait and see attitude as far as spending any more money on the game. I was getting ready to spend quite a bit before the Astels were capped.

I'm hoping they do right by those affected. It's disheartening to say the least when weeks of time are spent progressing down a path only to be locked out suddenly with no compensation for the time and effort spent.
I agree complitly. I was so exited for 10 stars (f word). I was thinking to buy the best costume for each astel that i make to 10 stars and i have 4 ACCOUNTS 100$ each and i'm playing with all of them but i'm done. This is complite Clown World.

Brakiros

Astellian
Oct 1, 2019
So yet another farcical decision it should have been 7* from the start, you never delete fairly gained progress. They have a lot to answer for and they're killing the game with their ineptitude

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I agree complitly. I was so exited for 10 stars (f word). I was thinking to buy the best costume for each astel that i make to 10 stars and i have 4 ACCOUNTS 100$ each and i'm playing with all of them but i'm done. This is complite Clown World.
Just ask yourself a question. Do you love this game ? You shouldnt quit if you do love it because it is not that easy to find another game that you love. You loss is not much. Five 3 star astels are around 1k exp total. Only worth 200 tickets which took you less than 5 days.. Also, GM already promised that they will recover the astels for you. You will get them sooner or later. You just sounds like a cheap person who will not lend out a penny.
Based on my experience of many games. this kind of situation happens everywhere . The top players are the people who can recover fast and survive in the long run. Personally i think you do care about this game a lot otherwise you would not complain this much.

Probably some people are laughing at your words. it is very unprofessional. Being a no life player with 4 accounts and buying costumes won't change anything unless this game is totally worthless.

Stop raging and keep playing or you wont be ahead anymore.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
on a side note, theres one thing i can (kinda) agree with -

instead of capping the astels post-launch and lowering the rate of "good" astels,
another solution would have been maybe better ... to increase the droprate of high star astel according to your current number of stars ...

you where unlucky and didn't get much stars -> higher chance for 4 or 5* (and maybe even a fixed one after a certain number of draws)
you where lucky and got 3 5 stars directly at the beginning and thus already have your astels at 7 or 8 stars -> you only get 1 or 2 stars for said astel(s) out of your boxes

and at the same time they could have "increased" the cap upwards past 10 ... wit respective deckeffekts [maybe even in synergy with eq] ...

yes, that would have been another possible path, which - maybe - would have been the better solution,
so that it would have been a) fair towards the rng-unlucky and b) doesn't feel like, you've lost something for you

but overall,
i'm verry happy with the current changes too ...

less rng and a fair (not purely luck dependant) gameplay is extremely important to me after all ...
and the cap and the limitation of the rng spread kinda goes exactly in that direction ...

so ... i'm happy with that changes ...

for the issue with the missing astel ... yeah, that sucks for you and i'd probably also be pissed after some time ...
a few days / weeks (like i told ya at the beginning), so that they can try to figure out the problem,
that is something everyone have to give them ...

but after some time it's understandable to get *- if you can't even use em ...

but that's a seperate issue/bug and shouldn't be thrown into the same bottle as the rng/cap-mechanic changes

but [on a side note, please correct me ... if i've understood that wrong]
you got your "high" [with the rng lucky roll of 5 stars] 8-star back ... so it's over the "cap" limit anyway ...
if so, than ... yes ... again ... give them a few days to resolve it ... [since you woudln't be able to use 8+ anyway atm]

Reactions: Evo

Kristian999

Astellian
Oct 23, 2019
Just ask yourself a question. Do you love this game ? You shouldnt quit if you do love it because it is not that easy to find another game that you love. You loss is not much. Five 3 star astels are around 1k exp total. Only worth 200 tickets which took you less than 5 days.. Also, GM already promised that they will recover the astels for you. You will get them sooner or later. You just sounds like a cheap person who will not lend out a penny.
Based on my experience of many games. this kind of situation happens everywhere . The top players are the people who can recover fast and survive in the long run. Personally i think you do care about this game a lot otherwise you would not complain this much.

Probably some people are laughing at your words. it is very unprofessional. Being a no life player with 4 accounts and buying costumes won't change anything unless this game is totally worthless.

Stop raging and keep playing or you wont be ahead anymore.
You are very rude to asume who i am and what kind of a person i am. And i don't care if people are laughing, there will be always people like you out there. I had a problem and i come here to inform everyone about the shady stuff that are happening behind the scene. I will always do whatever i have to do, to protect my interest and to not waste my efforts. Dosen't matter if it's a games or my personal business interests, i have the balls to say the truth and people like you will always fear people like me.

Edit:
Oh and i forgot to write that Lead GM Gemu wrote me this: Thank you very much Master Gemu for the compensation and all the work done. It's good to see people who still believe in Justice!

GM Gemu (/images/blocked.gif?url=Astellia)
Nov 7, 4:49 PM PST
Greetings,

It is unfortunate that you feel you are being 'punished' or 'discriminated' against.
We became aware that Astels were reaching higher star levels than intended and, as it was a bug, it was fixed.

You and the other players who had the 8+ star Astels did nothing wrong, but neither was it fair to other players for you to keep those Astels while it remained unattainable for them to get. The only goal we work towards is to make Astellia a fun and fair game environment, and those Astels broke that goal.

The astel points couldn't be restored via maintenance last night, instead, they must be sent via in-game mail.
That has already been completed and you can find it in your mail.
I also sent an additional card for the time and frustration this has caused.

I wish you luck in your future games.

Regards,
GM Gemu
Lead Game Master

Last edited:

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Except there was no behind the scenes shady stuff going on, so I think you meant to say "I have the balls to come on here and spread misinformation....". There was a bug, they fixed said bug, unfortunately the fix created unintended consequences for a few that unwittingly benefitted said bug, they thought one way would fix said consequences, that turned out to not work, so they tried a different route. You yourself even said that there was about 20 back and forth correspondences between you and the GMs trying to sort through the issue, if anything that tells me they were doing everything they can to fix it, and not some "behind the scenes shady stuff" was going down.

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
You are very rude to asume who i am and what kind of a person i am. And i don't care if people are laughing, there will be always people like you out there. I had a problem and i come here to inform everyone about the shady stuff that are happening behind the scene. I will always do whatever i have to do, to protect my interest and to not waste my efforts. Dosen't matter if it's a games or my personal business interests, i have the balls to say the truth and people like you will always fear people like me.

Edit:
Oh and i forgot to write that Lead GM Gemu wrote me this: Thank you very much Master Gemu for the compensation and all the work done. It's good to see people who still believe in Justice!

GM Gemu (/images/blocked.gif?url=Astellia)
Nov 7, 4:49 PM PST
Greetings,

It is unfortunate that you feel you are being 'punished' or 'discriminated' against.
We became aware that Astels were reaching higher star levels than intended and, as it was a bug, it was fixed.

You and the other players who had the 8+ star Astels did nothing wrong, but neither was it fair to other players for you to keep those Astels while it remained unattainable for them to get. The only goal we work towards is to make Astellia a fun and fair game environment, and those Astels broke that goal.

The astel points couldn't be restored via maintenance last night, instead, they must be sent via in-game mail.
That has already been completed and you can find it in your mail.
I also sent an additional card for the time and frustration this has caused.

I wish you luck in your future games.

Regards,
GM Gemu
Lead Game Master
I was telling the truth. i just did not decorate my words and i have no duty to do so. Anyway, i have no problem with you since you are from EU.

You are a kind person, how come ? Most likely you would quit if they did not fix your issue in time. Although you were telling the truth, it still something negative and made bunch of people want to quit. Is it a kind person should do ?

I just want to have fun with you. This forum is not very active, hard to find an interesting topic

Avator

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
Whelp, not that it makes things alright but I personally think the GMs went out of their way to help and that's noteworthy.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I was telling the truth. i just did not decorate my words and i have no duty to do so.
there's a difference, between telling the truth and not decorating your words [nobody excepts you to, and it's good to inform ppl of problems] and throwing around phrases like "shady stuff going on behind the scene" (like kris did) or making it sound, like they intentionally try to "hurt" the best players ...

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
there's a difference, between telling the truth and not decorating your words [nobody excepts you to, and it's good to inform ppl of problems] and throwing around phrases like "shady stuff going on behind the scene" (like kris did) or making it sound, like they intentionally try to "hurt" the best players ...
I was just talking straightly. Don't really care if it would make people mad.
Something is weird here. The person who talks about something negative will get plenty of downvote on reddlt. But people actually like those negative topics here. Really hard to understand them
The devs of this game are good. Maybe they are not very professional but they listened to players and made positive changes.
Sometimes they just cannot fix stuffs in time ( such as Avalon, bound gears ,RNG etc), does not mean they are not working on them.