New Bug

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Some time on Sunday, Atra potions stop working correctly. Even though AP/Sec was listed as 42 (30 (+12)) on the personal page, most people were unable to keep 2 servants summoned. Even when using the Companion level 1 buff. Note that at Companion Level 2, 2 servants could be kept summoned.

Reactions: Oklmq and Pirylio

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
The AP buff raises AP/sec by 10 to 40 AP/sec - this should, by itself be enough to keep 2 servants summoned. It isn't. Even if running Companion Level 1 (10% reduction in cost) 2 servants should be down to 36 AP/sec. However the buff isn't enough to keep 2 servants out even in that case.

By applying Companion level 2 (a 15% reduction) 2 servants can remain out continuously, so even though the Buff shows us @ 40 AP/sec regen, it's acting more like 35 AP/sec.

The behavior is weird, (at level 1 or lower), the bar appears to increase, then decrease with each subsequent decrease being larger than the corresponding increase - thus you slowly lose over all level. I hope the devs can use this info.

Reactions: Pirylio

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Works fine for me. Can even run one Guardian and one Servant. No Companion buff either.

zee

Astellian
May 11, 2020
Not for me. By the actual AP-Buff you get 40 AP per sec., but i cant keep two servants summoned.

At least with companion and spirited summoner it is possible. So it looks like a problem of the regular ap-recovery rate

Shortie

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
It work in the beginning in the day yesterday but when I sign on in the middle of the day I could not have up 2 servents up at the same time when I had been having them up all morin in garden and in collessum . so please fix

Reactions: Oklmq

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
And Credit where credit is due, last patch seemed to fix the skill lag for most of the people I spoke to on the NA server. Additionally the AP Regen issue is gone for the same people.

Good Job on patch.

Reactions: Pandalicious