New Legend dungeons: Problems with them.

Ideabulb

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019
In the new legend dungeons you have two sets of gear like any other. However with only 3 being unlocked this presents a huge problem for certain classes.

Take cleric for example http://prntscr.com/pgj8hl http://prntscr.com/pgj90n here in these two screenshots you can see this gear is only for shaman and oracles.
Why cant you just run other dungeons to get the cleric gear? Answer: Hasmal lab gives three chances to drop legendary loot from bosses while the other two only give one or two. The amount of tickets consumed is higher but not an equal amount. Meaning you get more loot on average from hasmal than Rutlass Den or Crimson Rock.

This puts one out of three of every class evolution at a huge disavantage having to farm the ones that give less loot drops. Making it that much harder to get one for their class. This needs to be fixed Add in another legendary dungeon with alternate gear immediately or change hasmal to all three types.

The second problem
With new skills and new dungeons come a fps drop. This puts anyone who already had lag even with settings minimized almost constantly seeing micro lag spurts. The beta version was not as bad so why is the new version worse? Its the same for the party modes. The party mode dungeons in the second beta caused less lag than the ones in the current version. So with addition of more lag on top of more lag people are starting to notice an fps drop. Make it so settings can be trimmed down inside of dungeons more. For example turning things off like fog and making a check box to make advanced skills appear like normal ones for animation would be a huge help. In addition turning off all others skills animations in addition to yours would help.

The graphic settings in this game are intense they need to be toned down significantly you see lag spurts just from putting in runes into gear. You need to offer the chance to get rid of things like fog and to turn them down more for people.

Last edited:
Reactions: firebrotha

firebrotha

Astellian
Oct 8, 2019
i agree with this post, it is very annoying that i am forced to run the lower 2 dungeons if i want a chance at getting gear for my specific class.
i have noticed there is a definite increase in lag in the legendary dungeons as well.

Last edited:

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
They should probably bump the other two dungeons up to the same loot levels as Hasmal; that or people are going feel like they have no choice but to go to the spec that Hasmal drops for or they won't be as ble to gear up; which kind of goes against the whole purpose of the Specilization Classes.

Ideabulb

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019
They should probably bump the other two dungeons up to the same loot levels as Hasmal; that or people are going feel like they have no choice but to go to the spec that Hasmal drops for or they won't be as ble to gear up; which kind of goes against the whole purpose of the Specilization Classes.
Theres not bosses to do that in those dungeons though. They would have to redesign them. It is much simpler to release another legend dungeon or add all three to everyone.

Last edited: