New Packages Not Available?

Xandorai

Astellian
May 27, 2019
So I wanted to buy the new Deluxe pack, but I am unable too due to all of showing as "Not Available". I previously bought the Platinum pack, and at first I thought this had locked me out of purchasing the new packs. Yet, several people ingame / discord have said they were able to buy a new pack, so now I'm wondering what might be the cause of this. Also, the "not available" shows up if I use the upgrade package link provided in the FAQ.

I've tried both Chrome and Firefox browsers with / without ad blockers running, same thing.

Curious if anyone else who bought one of the pre order packs is able to buy one of the new packages (if they wanted too). To test if you can make sure you are logged into your account, since the packages show as available for ME when I'm not logged in, but go not available as soon as I login to make the purchase.

Tipsy

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
I asked them on Facebook through messenger. They replied with "You can't purchase more than one package per account".

The legendary package was a pre-order pack. The deluxe package was released AFTER the game had launched. They should be sold as separate packages.. Because that is what they are.

Had i known the content of the deluxe package BEFORE i purchased the legendary package, i wouldn't have purchased it to begin with.

Had i known we could only have one package per account, again, i wouldn't have bought the legendary package.

Had i known the price on the deluxe package PLUS its contents BEFORE i bought the legendary package, AGAIN, i wouldn't have bought it to begin with.

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
And now you are starting to see the issue with my post about not being able to upgrade to the new package? This is exactly what I was talking about and yet you made the claim that the Legendary had more value so we shouldn't be able to/shouldn't want to upgrade anyways.

You cant upgrade to the new pack at all.

Tipsy

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
And now you are starting to see the issue with my post about not being able to upgrade to the new package?
Well it is an issue. As i posted in another thread. Other game developers let people upgrade from standard to deluxe/gold/platinum editions.

Xandorai

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Yea, I find this really strange, especially since I only bought the Platinum package which had far less than the current Deluxe package. Plus, they don't want my money? Really?

I put a Support ticket in, and I hope I get a non cookie cutter answer / explanation.

KazeKitsune

Astellian
Oct 3, 2019
As far as I know, until otherwise detailed. If you have a packaged game license on your account, your account is not able to acquire a second game license, which means when you look at the packages that are out now, it will be grayed out or say not available as its reading your current accounts game license.

Maybe add this to feedback and one day they can put out specific package or bundle packs for people who already have game licenses, if they want to upgrade or buy new items as a bundle deal.