New Packages

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I know ppl who like the exclusive skins.
And i compare the maximum values of the packages. If someone has only 1 character, then he / she obviously don´t use everything from the package. (Not only the skins or mount, the character slots too)

Thats why you don´t go the emotional subjective way. You compare what you are able to get on its max. And the max is what i´ve written down. You can correct me if you want.

And as you said, you can get the "better looking" skins ingame for free, so why should you buy them in a package? That is subjective again, but another minus for the new package isn´t it?
again, like i said
how do you compare the vallue of two piecec of not even real existing artwork with each other ? ...
it's subjektiv and thus not possible

you can't just go out there and calculate ... oh, 1* skin ... let's multiply it wit 8, so that we reach a vallue of 400
the only real things you could directly compare are these, influencing the gameplay, that's it

as for your last sentance,
no it's not, since that exact same statement holds true for bot package ...
like i said, in therms of costume worth it evens out

if enything, it is a plus for the game,
for making good quality content available outside of cashstores

Orley

Astellian
Sep 25, 2019
I would never have bought a founders pack knowing they would release better packs at launch. This is really poor communication from them, no wonder founders feel aggrieved, I know I do!

Reactions: ashiana

MaraShibari

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
I realy cant see the problem. And i dont spend my money easely.
The only that would be perfect is, that we could see the new packets before. So everybode could decide.

But i guess most People would have bought the 100€ packet nethertheless.

The new Packets are a great deal.
The Old were good too. The thing ist that you got Beta acces and early acces too.

Enjoy the Game. We finaly got a very well new MMO. With a good west publisher.

Reactions: Seven7

Kilvorian

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
This is all very misleading and people not reading the package deals before buying.

The packages that came for preorder had more value too them for the price.

EG the 100$ pack came with the Exclusive costume and mount. The 80$ pack has neither. The 100$ pack also came with 3 months consumable sub time, the 80$ pack has 2 months.

The 60$ Pack came with the preorder exclusive mount, the 50$ pack does not.

All of the pre-order packs came with Cobalt Blue Rota, none of the release packs do.

And none of this is considering the headstart time which is primiarly the largest reason as to why anyone bought the 100$ pack in the first place, along with the Name reservation.

And none of these packs come with the Beeswax rebinding tokens either.

The Mount was the biggest pull for the 60$ pack.

None of the people who pre-ordered got ripped off. That is incredibly misleading. Barunson's release packages are more valuable that what was intended, because people wanted value for their purchases. That is the end result of these packs.

The new packs are not "infinitely better", not even by a long shot. That's completely blowing aside what the pre-order's objectives were in the first place.
Thank you for ACTUALLY looking at what BOTH packs had and thinking about the value of everything before just randomly posting screaming like a child without properly weighing everything out. Value is in the eye of the beholder somewhat in this situation however and if the OP feels they got scammed then sorry you feel that way but honestly, we got a lot of things that people buying packs now did not get that have already been pointed out. If you value the extra 100 warehouse slots and the Niar's Passing buff(which isn't super amazing honestly) so much then I don't know what to tell you. I almost have an extra 100 warehouse slots from my extra week of playtime through the zendar shop.

I almost feel like this is just a cry for free stuff more then anything else. Sorry if I am wrong but the level of butt hurt in general I have been seeing is honestly over the top. People clamoring at any excuse to say something negative about the game rather then play the game and have fun. If you're simply playing the game just to look for a reason to nit pick and criticize it then you need to re-evaluate the reason people play video games.(hint: In a nutshell... it's to have fun) Dont get me wrong there are real issues that need to be addressed in the game but the price of a package should be way at the bottom... Gold spammers in /all chat and Botters should be the #1 thing to root out imo.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
again, like i said
how do you compare the vallue of two piecec of not even real existing artwork with each other ? ...
it's subjektiv and thus not possible
The regular price for all skin-packages in the shop is 18€/$. All looks different so yeah, i can compare them in its total value. And the standard shop skins are not exclusive.

You miss a lot of facts in your thoughts. Try to get them all together, then we can discuss again.
Actually it seems you´re just overtuned by your frustration about the new package and you try to pick up everything to find a way, to make this unhappen, to get reimbursed, whatever.

I can understand that, but it doesn´t change the fact, that you bought it, that you recieved the offered stuff, that deals can change day per day and that the number i use for the comparison are objectively and still from the only "true" ressource, the cash shop.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
The regular price for all skin-packages in the shop is 18€/$. All looks different so yeah, i can compare them in its total value. And the standard shop skins are not exclusive.
but with the standard skins, you can actively choose, which ones you want without being tied to one single - package specific - skinset,
since aesthetics is highly dependable on the eye of the viewer, that in and on itself already adds a massive bonus vallue there

on top of that, you can get equally [if not better looking] gear directly ingame,
for example ... i use the ingame gear, becouse it's actually better quality, than the pre-order

so what good does me an exclusive do,
if it looks worse than the non exclusives ?

but again, this is highly subjective,
which is, why any direct comparison simply doesn't make sense there

I can understand that, but it doesn´t change the fact, that you bought it, that you recieved the offered stuff
exactly that's the issue ... the offered stuff was the gamingpacket and the pre-order bonus,
not 1/2 gaming packet

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
exactly that's the issue ... the offered stuff was the gamingpacket and the pre-order bonus,
not 1/2 gaming packet

Here again for everyone.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "PRE ORDER ONLY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means those items /rights are only available via pre-order and are NOT a free bonus. So those are part of the packages and you paid for those stuff. Proof me wrong, if you want.

Reactions: Terra

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019

Here again for everyone.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "PRE ORDER ONLY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means those items /rights are only available via pre-order and are NOT a free bonus. So those are part of the packages and you paid for those stuff. Proof me wrong, if you want.
You still arent getting the point. The point is that we had no way of knowing that there would be a package that many of us consider to be better for our needs -- for less cost -- on launch day.

If you are so adamant about having people "prove you wrong" then don't bother to respond to me unless YOU can PROVE to me that we should have KNOWN there was going to be a better launch package. And because we both know you cant prove that, move on. You have made your own personal opinion very clear by continually stating how happy you are with what you got. If you are so happy, then why do you care about what we think and what we want?

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
You still arent getting the point. The point is that we had no way of knowing that there would be a package that many of us consider to be better for our needs -- for less cost -- on launch day.

If you are so adamant about having people "prove you wrong" then don't bother to respond to me unless YOU can PROVE to me that we should have KNOWN there was going to be a better launch package. And because we both know you cant prove that, move on. You have made your own personal opinion very clear by continually stating how happy you are with what you got. If you are so happy, then why do you care about what we think and what we want?
I never said i´m happy. But that the new packages are better is still subjectiv and it was obvious there will be new packages. It´s in every game the same with pre-ordering. The gamesale change to release. I can´t see ignorance as an excuse here unless your still a child and this might be your first game ever. Every adult or atleast ~14+ person should be able to expect, that things changes when the preorder time is over.
It´s not only in astellia, it´s everywhere the same in the whole world industry. Pre orders will give you mostly exclusive content and / or a lower price for the content. Both happened here.
The CM´s posted somewhere that the packages will change to release as far as i know. You had 5 options and you chose one. There is no need to blame the developer for your own decision. Or do you blame your supermarket when you bought some milk and it is on discount the next day, but nobody told you that?

Stay behind your decision. You can´t make it unhappen. I bet you´re old enough to expect such marketing.
They still can´t offer 10000 packages to make everyone happy...

EDIT: Nobody would buy the old "Basic Package" without the Pre-Order stuff for 100$. It needed to be tweaked.

Last edited:

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
that aside, the whole setup of the shop and everything said within the forums before launch made it look like,
we will be getting the normal game packet, available at launch [gaming packet] and the pre-order exclusives bonuses [pre-order only]

they seperated the pre-order box into pre-order bonus and "spielpaket" (gaming packet) ...
and they now still offer only 3 boxes and still call them "spielpaket" (gaming packet)

and they told us, that we will get the "spielpaket", which is just a symbolic picture and can still change until launch and the pre-order bonus

we were never told, that the "spielpaket" we will get would be entirely different from the regular "spielpaket"
instead, it was made to look like we will be getting the regular gaming packet coupled with the pre-order bonuses

and that is what pisses the peaple off

Pepperluna

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
I never said i´m happy. But that the new packages are better is still subjectiv and it was obvious there will be new packages. It´s in every game the same with pre-ordering. The gamesale change to release. I can´t see ignorance as an excuse here unless your still a child and this might be your first game ever. Every adult or atleast ~14+ person should be able to expect, that things changes when the preorder time is over.
It´s not only in astellia, it´s everywhere the same in the whole world industry. Pre orders will give you mostly exclusive content and / or a lower price for the content. Both happened here.
The CM´s posted somewhere that the packages will change to release as far as i know. You had 5 options and you chose one. There is no need to blame the developer for your own decision. Or do you blame your supermarket when you bought some milk and it is on discount the next day, but nobody told you that?

Stay behind your decision. You can´t make it unhappen. I bet you´re old enough to expect such marketing.
They still can´t offer 10000 packages to make everyone happy...

EDIT: Nobody would buy the old "Basic Package" without the Pre-Order stuff for 100$. It needed to be tweaked.
???
Did you just imply that those of us who didn't know about the new packages until after launch should have some how known this would happen based off of what other MMO's do much further into the future? Like how WoW and GW2 have sales on their expansions/base game months after its launch? that what most MMOs do, not the day of launch.

You are stubbornly plugging your ears and blaming other players for not being psychic or how they should feel they are getting a better deal despite- many of player telling you its about choice or in some cases they don't feel as if it was a better deal. So in your logic- you are straight up saying: ' Take responsibility for things you didn't know about because it should have been known regardless of the information not being upfront in the first place.' if anyone is being beyond reasonable and childish at the moment , its you and your unrealistic ideals of how players should behave and think. Again, I ask you why are you so invested in this discussion if the package issue doesn't bother you? at this point you are just here to try to shut people down from voicing their opinions by name calling and using demeaning explanation to guilt other players into feeling bad about not being thrilled with the way the package sale were handled.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
???
Did you just imply that those of us who didn't know about the new packages until after launch should have some how known this would happen based off of what other MMO's do much further into the future? Like how WoW and GW2 have sales on their expansions/base game months after its launch? that what most MMOs do, not the day of launch.

You are stubbornly plugging your ears and blaming other players for not being psychic or how they should feel they are getting a better deal despite- many of player telling you its about choice or in some cases they don't feel as if it was a better deal. So in your logic- you are straight up saying: ' Take responsibility for things you didn't know about because it should have been known regardless of the information not being upfront in the first place.' if anyone is being beyond reasonable and childish at the moment , its you and your unrealistic ideals of how players should behave and think. Again, I ask you why are you so invested in this discussion if the package issue doesn't bother you? at this point you are just here to try to shut people down from voicing their opinions by name calling and using demeaning explanation to guilt other players into feeling bad about not being thrilled with the way the package sale were handled.
This is a forum. You´ve to live with contra, when you start to blame something.
There are enough players that think the same way i do and who understand, that this is an issue made up by a minority, that is frustrated because of subjectively opinions and speculations.

And noone forces you to read my stuff or to complain about, but i´ve valid arguments and it´s still a fact, that no company have to tell you, what they´ll offer the next week. It was you choice to buy the 100$ package. You had the chance to pick a cheaper one, the sub or to wait.
It´s naughty to call it a developers fault and to blame the game for this. It was said the packages will change and everyone, who was once in a supermarket or bought a B2P game knows, that deals can and will change especially after the pre-order time.

So if this issue is so important, then again, contact the support. Maybe they´re goodwill, otherwise you recieved all you paid for.
So try it, live with it or go on with this pointless discussion.

I personally don´t care what you think and how frustrated you are. But i don´t like it to see, when some guys spread wrong informations or just subjectively meanings to the world. I´ve seen enough posts already like "Oh no, i won´t buy it because of that."
But the devs of Astellia haven´t done anything wrong and all you do with your publicy of such "non - existent - issues" is to damage the game. That game that you want to play, that game where you want to get reimbursed or even "upgrade" your package. So it must be a thing, that you guys love this game and want it to be successful, when you even want to pay more.

Call me childish or make fun about my ideals, i don´t care. I just want you guys to start to think and what you do here. You hurt yourself and the game you like more than this Niar and some slots are even worth. The game is just released and you opened an explosive barrel.
There are already enough dead or P2W mmorpg´s out there and some here call the devs untrusty or liers and make an issue out of their own decision.

So what do you want?

- A successful game with a good relationship to the devs?
or
- Just some Niars blessing and 100 slots as thanks for your subjective PoV and the shitstorm?

Wait next time, but don´t blame the next devs, when the release-package is less worth than the pre-order-package in your eyes.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
It was said the packages will change
true,
but it was also said, that the pre-order would contain these packages and the pre-order bonus

So it must be a thing, that you guys love this game and want it to be successful, when you even want to pay more.
also true,
i pretty much like this game and do hope, that it succeeds and will stay for a long, long time
but at the same time i hate [cencored] marketing-strategies, where they make it look like / say A before release and do Z the day after

and i am verry well capable of seperating these two issues from each other,
if the publisher does something wrong, i will say it without mercy
if i have the feeling, that i like the game and the publishers decicions, i will also say it

not more, not less

So what do you want?

or
- Just some Niars blessing and 100 slots as thanks for your subjective PoV and the shitstorm?
a successful game with a good relationship to the devs first and foremost contains,
that they don't pull off [cencored] like they did there ...

these two things,
the promised package and a good relationsship to the devs doesn't have to exclude each other ...
but the ball there now lies at the dev's hands

Last edited:

Pepperluna

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
This is a forum. You´ve to live with contra, when you start to blame something.
There are enough players that think the same way i do and who understand, that this is an issue made up by a minority, that is frustrated because of subjectively opinions and speculations.

And noone forces you to read my stuff or to complain about, but i´ve valid arguments and it´s still a fact, that no company have to tell you, what they´ll offer the next week. It was you choice to buy the 100$ package. You had the chance to pick a cheaper one, the sub or to wait.
It´s naughty to call it a developers fault and to blame the game for this. It was said the packages will change and everyone, who was once in a supermarket or bought a B2P game knows, that deals can and will change especially after the pre-order time.

So if this issue is so important, then again, contact the support. Maybe they´re goodwill, otherwise you recieved all you paid for.
So try it, live with it or go on with this pointless discussion.

I personally don´t care what you think and how frustrated you are. But i don´t like it to see, when some guys spread wrong informations or just subjectively meanings to the world. I´ve seen enough posts already like "Oh no, i won´t buy it because of that."
But the devs of Astellia haven´t done anything wrong and all you do with your publicy of such "non - existent - issues" is to damage the game. That game that you want to play, that game where you want to get reimbursed or even "upgrade" your package. So it must be a thing, that you guys love this game and want it to be successful, when you even want to pay more.

Call me childish or make fun about my ideals, i don´t care. I just want you guys to start to think and what you do here. You hurt yourself and the game you like more than this Niar and some slots are even worth. The game is just released and you opened an explosive barrel.
There are already enough dead or P2W mmorpg´s out there and some here call the devs untrusty or liers and make an issue out of their own decision.

So what do you want?

or

Wait next time, but don´t blame the next devs, when the release-package is less worth than the pre-order-package in your eyes.
I could say the same for you? and so can everyone else in this forum? If you have not investment and don't care what we think... what makes you think your word spout is any different?

you could easily have just said your peace and agreed to disagree with others then move on...but you didn't and you're not... so you must have some care towards this discussion. :/

If a game esp MMOs cannot be bothered to listen to anyone who is not brown-nosing then they are not going to last long. Feedback on community issues is a two way street...but you seem to not get that or your ideals have the same density as osmium and nothing is getting through to you. People are upset and they have the right to voice their opinions just like you do, but when it gets to the point that you feel you must 'save' the devs/mmo's honor then you are no better than the people you think are greedy and childish because you are coddling a company just as 'whiners' who ya'll think are being 'greedy'

If you don't care what we say then why debate anyone? you clearly have your heels dug in and now you are strawman-ing and nit-picking over trivial points if your whole issue is to get others to 'think'... which, you're not because implying your fellow players as children and being self/greedy rarely works in getting someone to understand your point of view.

THB, you are just debating in hopes the Astellia reads this discussion and see things your way while others players are literally talking among themselves about their feeling and how they think should be a fair settlement- which the devs/ sale and marketing team does not have to commit to. its just that; people talking about their feelings over a situation that was handled poorly. IDK what other MMOs you play, but I have yet to see a MMO worth its salt put out a package less than 48 hours with nearly the same content for cheaper and then refuse to let players who pre-ordered upgrade at that moment.

Last edited:

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
true,
but it was also said, that the pre-order would contain these packages and the pre-order bonus

also true,
i pretty much like this game and do hope, that it succeeds and will stay for a long, long time
but at the same time i hate [cencored] marketing-strategies, where they make it look like / say A before release and do Z the day after

and i am verry well capable of seperating these two issues from each other,
if the publisher does something wrong, i will say it without mercy
if i have the feeling, that i like the game and the publishers decicions, i will also say it

not more, not less
Saying something without mercy isn´t the best idea.

Noone will jump when someone comes up like "I´ll refund now shitty devs."
I mean... there isn´t even a right to do that. No matter if its Astellia or something else in the world. This isn´t the right way and contraproductive in social actions. Especially when the trade is finished weeks or even months ago and you recieved all your stuff.

That´s why you should inform you better and try to see the things objectively first. You can still say... "Ok the package was good and worth, but the new one would´ve been better for me. Devs can we do something there?"

This would´ve been a good thing, but sadly the most opinions are just subjective flame or requirements and even threats like "refund".

I guess noone would´ve said a word, if such issues would be handled a kindly way. What here happened helps exactly noone. Not us, not the game, not the devs. Some sites already spread this in a questionable way and "maybe newcomers" won´t buy it now.
I gave you every informations, everything like "how it was" and that it was your decision to accept. I gave you examples from the "real world" and its marketing. And in this case noone betrayed you and you got more in the founders package.
And tbh... what should they have offered in your eyes to the release? A 100$ package without skins and stuff? It has to be worth something...

It´s really a sad thing that you would´ve prefered it. But to flame the whole issue down into nowhere, starting multiple threads about the same issue with nothing but frustration about a super little issue shouldn´t be a thing, especially when you and other truly like this game.

You can blame me for my stubbornness in this point, but i won´t stop to defend something i like, when nothing went wrong there.
I mean... the biggest argument is probably the lack of communication about the release-packages. Nobody wants to communicate with other poeple, that only expect something or blame the topic and the ppl behind it.
And please... don´t be insulted or take it as rude. Just try to understand what i expect this time from you guys

I could say the same for you? and so can everyone else in this forum? If you have not investment and don't care what we think... what makes you think your word spout is any different?

you could easily have just said your peace and agreed to disagree with others then move on...but you didn't and you're not... so you must have some care towards this discussion. :/

If a game esp MMOs cannot be bothered to listen to anyone who is not brown-nosing than they are not going to last long. Feedback on community issues is a two way street...but you seem to not get that or your ideals have the same density as osmium and nothing is getting through to you. People are upset and they have the right to voice their opinions just like you do, but when it gets to the point that you feel you must 'save' the devs/mmo's honor then you are no better than the people you think are greedy and childish because you are coddling a company just as 'whiners' who ya'll think are being 'greedy'

If you don't care what we say then why debate anyone? you clearly have your heels dug in and now you are strawman-ing and nit-picking over trivial points if your whole issue is to get others to 'think'... which, you're not because implying your fellow players as children and being self/greedy rarely works in getting someone to understand your point of view.

THB, you are just debating in hopes the Astellia reads this discussion and see things your way while others players are literally talking among themselves about their feeling and how they think should be a fair settlement- which the devs/ sale and marketing team does not have to commit to. its just that; people talking about their feelings over a situation that was handled poorly. IDK what other MMOs you play, but I have yet to see a MMO worth its salt put out a package less than 48 hours with nearly the same content for cheaper and then refuse to let players who pre-ordered upgrade at that moment.

Do you really want to argue like that? If you´ve a personal issue to me, because i try to make you guys understand, that there is something wrong in your math and that you are acting to emotional, then do this via PM please.

I don´t care who from Astellia will read this, but i would prefer to neglate this subjective emotional overpushed issue and i hope that probably newcomers won´t stay away because of such stuff.

I agreed to disagree and started to collect more than enough arguments to bring your emotions down. To say "Look guys, it isn´t so bad as you described it." Just something positive. I explained everything and got nothing but the same answers.
I had understand it the first time i read the many posts here, in the german forum and the multiple threads about it. But i won´t say "Yes and amen." to it.

Nothing was wrong here. A lot of things are misinterpretated speculations or expectations. Yes the devs could´ve offered more packages to begin or atleast shown them. But there are always two sides of the medal. Subjective and obejctive meanings are not the same. You still can ignore my collected facts, but they are still there and it´ll always end, that the pre order package is far more worth objectively.

But if math and the correction about the gap between "pre order bonus" and "pre order only" and some other words are not enough, you and others could´ve gone the kind respective way and not the "multiple threads with much expectations and flaming" way.
I´ve already written it down above.

And i care what you guys say here, that´s why i´ve collected informations and wrote it down here. But i don´t care what you think about me and i don´t care for your own frustration. Those are things up to yourself.
But i still would like to now, how some guys here can feel so hard betrayed or call the devs liers, whatever.

Don´t you think, when this is really a big issue, that there are mistakes on both sides? Deal is deal...

The devs could´ve told about the packages, but you could´ve asked about it or just waited until release. So many things could´ve be done in another way than it happened. We won´t know it.

EDIT: Everyone got what was promised on the astellia - shop site. I really can´t see your issue there and i told enough about the "pre order / basic game - relationship". I can only beg you once again to think without your emotional background about this issue and to check my maths. The pre order package is up to as twice as worth as the new one.

And yes it´s absolutely my personal subjective opinion to call it greedy, when you expect something, you haven´t paid for in any way, just because of your own subjective view.

Last edited:

Pepperluna

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Do you really want to argue like that? If you´ve a personal issue to me, because i try to make you guys understand, that there is something wrong in your math and that you are acting to emotional, then do this via PM please.

I don´t care who from Astellia will read this, but i would prefer to neglate this subjective emotional overpushed issue and i hope that probably newcomers won´t stay away because of such stuff.

I agreed to disagree and started to collect more than enough arguments to bring your emotions down. To say "Look guys, it isn´t so bad as you described it." Just something positive. I explained everything and got nothing but the same answers.
I had understand it the first time i read the many posts here, in the german forum and the multiple threads about it. But i won´t say "Yes and amen." to it.

Nothing was wrong here. A lot of things are misinterpretated speculations or expectations. Yes the devs could´ve offered more packages to begin or atleast shown them. But there are always two sides of the medal. Subjective and obejctive meanings are not the same. You still can ignore my collected facts, but they are still there and it´ll always end, that the pre order package is far more worth objectively.

But if math and the correction about the gap between "pre order bonus" and "pre order only" and some other words are not enough, you and others could´ve gone the kind respective way and not the "multiple threads with much expectations and flaming" way.
I´ve already written it down above.

And i care what you guys say here, that´s why i´ve collected informations and wrote it down here. But i don´t care what you think about me and i don´t care for your own frustration. Those are things up to yourself.
But i still would like to now, how some guys here can feel so hard betrayed or call the devs liers, whatever.

Don´t you think, when this is really a big issue, that there are mistakes on both sides? Deal is deal...

The devs could´ve told about the packages, but you could´ve asked about it or just waited until release. So many things could´ve be done in another way than it happened. We won´t know it.

EDIT: Everyone got what was promised on the astellia - shop site. I really can´t see your issue there and i told enough about the "pre order / basic game - relationship". I can only beg you once again to think without your emotional background about this issue and to check my maths. The pre order package is up to as twice as worth as the new one.

And yes it´s absolutely my personal subjective opinion to call it greedy, when you expect something, you haven´t paid for in any way, just because of your own subjective view.
????
This has little to do with you personally, but you seem to be taking it like that...how do you think other players feel when you type to them as if they are toddlers and their feelings are not worth listening to? Please don't play a victim after you have been berating players on what they should or shouldn't feel based off of your version of logic. Players have told you and others many times before how they feel and here you are telling them to 'not get emotional over it' when you are yourself? Why can't you just let players express how the feel without putting them down? maybe if y'all didn't come at your fellow community members as if they are underneath you, some of you wouldn't be getting emotional over this discussion :/

Look, you may feel Astellia did right by everyone, but that is only your opinion to feel - just like both side of the debate; everyone has an issue and its not your job to tell others how they should feel. If players who feel wronged by the devs didn't care or even love this game they wouldn't have said much of anything. So, you say you care but then you said prior you don't...you can't have it both ways. Feedback from both side is important, which you seem to not think so and if anything seem determined to silence anyone who thinks otherwise even when they have told you the subjectivity of your points. You say you don't care what other players think and yet, you're trying to persuade their thinking? Don't you think that's a bit not cool? Esp. when you think its about personal attacks?

Edit: I hope the mods or staff close this thread. we have all been going in circles and none of it is productive anymore at this point.

Last edited: