New Packages

Fumbles

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
Bottom line, its been enough time now, for them to read all this sh1t, and get the "helpful" feedback they need. As expected the roughly 2.6/5 saying we got screwed. Now the question is are they going to wait for the community to divide more and more causing frisction between players making this a toxic ass game like LoL, BDO, and many others? I can say already there are people in these forums I do not like, and I'm pretty sure there are people in this forum that don't care for people like me much either. And this will trickle in-game and divide the community, specially when it is only one server. Isolation, harassing, trolling, and general toxicity will rise, the the people with concerns versus the white knights of the Astellia table. This is every game companies dream, right? Watch chats and get reports about harassment and grieving?
These people, like me, that feel jipped are going to voice their opinions and fight for what they believe and one of two things are going to happen:
1) You all don't care and don't do anything. Concerned people will be pissed, some may stay and play, some may quit, but most will look at the game with a bad experience.
2) The situation is taken care of, and the people with concerns are now satisfied customers, and the white knights of Astellia, get addition stuff. And even if they feel dirty about it, its a 100% fact they use it it, are happy about it, and shut the f*** up about it all.

Reactions: Moonglow

Seven7

Astellian
Jun 27, 2019
yes i did that's why i asked when we get the compenations? i was on yesterday and didn't get them?
LOl - I was responding to this:

what new packages are u's all talking bout....

but you saw it so it's all good ...

Sekkerhund

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
THAT is compensation for the issues that they had during Headstart. The post clearly states that. No where is it mentioned that it's compensation for the disparity between the Founders and Launch Deluxe Packages.

That is still an issue, especially considering that the new packages have exclusive outfit that pre-orders can't get, because the system will not allow us to order the new packages. Of course, there's the price and extra items in the new packs, that make it a better value, so yea, those of us who PRE-ordered the Deluxe Packages have a legitimate complaint.

Again, this "Launch Compensation" has nothing to do with our Pre-order Deluxe Package issue. Everyone in Headstart will get that compensation, because of the issues that they had.

Reactions: Solaris and Tipsy

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
it is still an issue,
but it makes it a lot more fair already, don't you think ?

Sekkerhund

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Well, no, because it's for an entirely different issue. On it's own, yes it's very cool of them to give all of us some compensation. I just have been reading a lot of people's comments, and some media articles, who believe this is compensation for the Deluxe Package issue, but it's not and my hope is that people do not give up on that, because they are mistakenly confused by this compensation.

Reactions: Solaris

Caeldori

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
THAT is compensation for the issues that they had during Headstart. The post clearly states that. No where is it mentioned that it's compensation for the disparity between the Founders and Launch Deluxe Packages.

That is still an issue, especially considering that the new packages have exclusive outfit that pre-orders can't get, because the system will not allow us to order the new packages. Of course, there's the price and extra items in the new packs, that make it a better value, so yea, those of us who PRE-ordered the Deluxe Packages have a legitimate complaint.

Again, this "Launch Compensation" has nothing to do with our Pre-order Deluxe Package issue. Everyone in Headstart will get that compensation, because of the issues that they had.
lol.... The comp the gave out just happened to be the 100 slots and nair blessing..... They wrapped up all the other issues in it so people wouldnt go "but what about comp for x or y"

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
the remaining things now would be

1] an official clearification regarding the availibility of the skins within the new-packages [should have done that from the beginning]
2] the lootring-issue
and 3] the 2nd charappearal change scroll
[i mean seriously ... you tell the pre-orderers that "you understand, how many have rushed their char creation, to secure their name and thus you hand out 1 of them ... while at the same time the regular package gets 2 xD]

and the thing with the reach 50 contestest (bec just doubling the receivers, don't rely adresses the underlaying issue)

and while i do agree with you, that we have seperated issues here at hand,
i still beliefe that this way it feels a lot more fair towards us already

Reactions: Solaris

Sekkerhund

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Everyone who pre-ordered gets the 100 slots and Nair Blessing, regardless of what they ordered.

Now, I'm not saying that this compensation isn't fair, because it is, for the issue that it's compensating for, but there's two issues here and they should be kept separate. Especially considering that this thread is about the Package issue, not the Launch issues (which is the other thread).

Astellia-pre-order-packages-696x708.png

Pepperluna

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
I was under the impression that those skins/ and newer packages would be available for upgrading in the near future. Idk why its not available now other than some silly clause stating players can't buy more packages, but yet... clearly they also state players can upgrade pre-existing packages.

Reactions: Caeldori

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I was under the impression that those skins/ and newer packages would be available for upgrading in the near future. Idk why its not available now other than some silly clause stating players can't buy more packages, but yet... clearly they also state players can upgrade pre-existing packages.
i have - until now - heard not a single word regarding the availibility of the new costumes from dev/publisher side
only users who (unoficially and unconfirmed) mentioned as side note, that they would be / should be available ingame too

if they would clearify stuff like this from the beginning,
we could already put a lot of frustration out of it

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
i have - until now - heard not a single word regarding the availibility of the new costumes from dev/publisher side
only users who (unoficially and unconfirmed) mentioned as side note, that they would be / should be available ingame too

I really want/need that Fukuro armor set outfit for my Assassin D:

Pepperluna

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019

I agree. I was hoping they would have also address this in the thread.

Solaris

Astellian
May 24, 2019
As a day 1 backer of the highest Founders pack, To say this is disappointing would be a huge understatement.