New Packages

Jidaeng

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
Hello everyone, the ring of exploration wasn't an exclusive item like the scrolls or the cobalt blue rota or the expansion slot x2 or the warehouse expansion +100 etc... all these items wasn't exclusive like the game license see the screenshot...

The only thing exclusive was the head start, cbt 1 and 2 key, a golden mount (useless) and a golden skin armor (useless) and the name reservation. THAT IS ALL~

So yes, you guys paid for the game license, a poney and an armor and also to play before the release date.

The rest of the items was in the "basic package" means that's is not exclusive like the Game license you see...

How do you guys didn't see that? in a big black letter "PRE-ORDER ONLY" means exclusive items and the other one "Basic package" means not exclusive and can be sold later again and again and also separately for everyone...

Thank you~

I put in red the exclusive items.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caeldori

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I purchased the $100 pre order package and am enjoying it. When I saw the new packs it did not phase me much. The only thing that I would like from it is the extra storage. I can live without the extra blessing and character appearance change. I am assuming the weapon and armor box they are getting is one from the shop and it is only 1 not for every character they make unless I am reading it wrong.

Reactions: Caeldori

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
The rest of the items was in the "basic package" means that's is not exclusive like the Game license you see...
exactly, and THAT is the reason why we are angry right now,
becouse we simply did not get these "rest of the items in the basic package" but only a downgraded version of these "basic package" [less storage, no niars blessing, only 1 char-scroll]

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
You know why it wasn't brought up before, because it was already understood what specific package had access to it.
No one had a doubt in their mind, when it was written, what it referenced, or what it meant. Now all of a sudden it's an issue?
Before we only had pre-order packages, so there was no reason to believe that this deal would pop up in other packages after the launch. Now, "all of a sudden", there's another package that includes the ring, hence the issue.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
No you haven't, because you're talking like an uneducated person.

I've worked in marketing and sales, and as far as deals go, this deluxe vs legendary package is among the worst, underhanded tactics i've seen in quite some time.

Want to know what else is funny? Yeah? If you already own the legendary package, you cannot buy another game package, because you're limited to ONE per account. That makes this deal even worse.

It doesn't, and that's why i call you an uneducated person.

The new deluxe package is sold for $79.99 - The legendary package was sold for $99.99.

The raw content value is much higher in the deluxe package even if they were to be sold for the exact same price.

The horse and skin are vanity items and the point about getting access to the CBT and headstart is moot, because they kept selling the package up until launch, and most of us didn't buy it until CBT had ended. Lots of us even bought it on the last day it was available as well.

The total content value of the deluxe package is close to that of a full game. That's HUGE.

Add to the fact that you can only have one package per account, makes it even worse.

I suggest you learn the difference between objectively and subjectively.
Still just a lot of subjective stuff and ignoring of facts.

Scroll up and you see some maths based on the current cash-shop. The old one is way more worth. Ignoring skins / the mount means nothing. You know what you get there and you bought it at the moment. And you got it all the package promised.
You´re from marketing and sales? Then you should know that you or others accepted that pre-order deal. There is no need to complain about it afterwards, because you dislike the skins and want a new one now.

And they can´t offer 100 packages to 1 account. You still pay for the game-license in those packages. So you would pay twice for that part of the packages. This would be a rip off.

bb

Tipsy

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
Says the self entitled whiny cry baby that would rather cry and complain over a complete non-issue and insults EVERY single person that disagrees with them.
What name calling? I haven't done any name calling. You on the other hand, now that's a different story.

growup u cant have everything in life.
I am a grown up, but i also have what's called common sense and a brain capable of logical thinking.

All your opinion, with no facts.
It's called using your brain. You should try it some time.

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Still just a lot of subjective stuff and ignoring of facts.

Scroll up and you see some maths based on the current cash-shop. The old one is way more worth. Ignoring skins / the mount means nothing. You know what you get there and you bought it at the moment. And you got it all the package promised.
You´re from marketing and sales? Then you should know that you or others accepted that pre-order deal. There is no need to complain about it afterwards, because you dislike the skins and want a new one now.

And they can´t offer 100 packages to 1 account. You still pay for the game-license in those packages. So you would pay twice for that part of the packages. This would be a rip off.

bb
The problem is not allowing the people that bought the $100 to upgrade to get the new items. I have said it before and I will say it again, I dont even mind paying $15 more for the remaining items. The issue here is transparency and lack of the ability to even get the items without shelling out a small fortune.

If I went to the store right now:
• Weapon & Armor Set - $18
• 2 Appearance Change Coupons - $20
• Niar's Passage (×2) - $20
• Storage (×100) - $9

So to "upgrade" to that set I am going to have to shell out another $67 ($49 if you take out Outfit + Weapon) on a game I already spent $100 on. So I would be spending $167-$149 on the game and end up with only 1 Mount for my characters and 1 Armor + Weapon Outfit for my characters over the people that paid just $80. That's a difference of $87-$69! I could buy a completely NEW package for that price!

Caeldori

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
The problem is not allowing the people that bought the $100 to upgrade to get the new items. I have said it before and I will say it again, I dont even mind paying $15 more for the remaining items. The issue here is transparency and lack of the ability to even get the items without shelling out a small fortune.

• Storage (×100) - $9

So to "upgrade" to that set I am going to have to shell out another $67 ($49 if you take out Outfit + Weapon) on a game I already spent $100 on. So I would be spending $167-$149 on the game and end up with only 1 Mount for my characters and 1 Armor + Weapon Outfit for my characters over the people that paid just $80. That's a difference of $87-$69! I could buy a completely NEW package for that price!
I think an upgrade would good solution. A founders only bundle if you will,

Reactions: Thifela

Jidaeng

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
Guys, this is why I didn't buy a package, I have a subscription, I felt and knew something like this will happen that's why I took a subscription to test the game and see if it's worth it to buy a package, I took my time to think this time. I didn't rush to buy an expensive package.
All of this reminds me of bless online,,, anyway~~
The devs or the CM don't talk about this.. it's radio silence.. not cool~~

Tipsy

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
Then you should know that you or others accepted that pre-order deal
If we had an option of buying the deluxe or the legendary pack. Which one do you think people would buy? The deluxe pack. Why? Because the mount and the skin and the CBT access are useless. I've already explained this.

Scroll up and you see some maths based on the current cash-shop
The problem with your math is, that it's not covering everything. You're just looking at the numbers, instead of looking at the raw content value, which is what matter.

I think an upgrade would good solution. A founders only bundle if you will,
Yes! That's actually what most of us want. A way to upgrade to get the items from the deluxe package, like most games today do. Most devs let gamers buy a standard edition, but also let us upgrade to a deluxe/gold/ultimate edition for a small fee.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
If we had an option of buying the deluxe or the legendary pack. Which one do you think people would buy? The deluxe pack. Why? Because the mount and the skin and the CBT access are useless. I've already explained this.
The majority the legendary for exclusive content, cbt and especially for the headstart for sure.

And it´s AGAIN subjective to call the stuff useless. It was part of the package, so it counts. Live with that fact.

The problem with your math is, that it's not covering everything. You're just looking at the numbers, instead of looking at the raw content value, which is what matter.
My math covers everything you get from both packages. But think whatevery you want.

It´s pointless to discuss with poeple, that can´t let their emotions go to look objectively on the packages. Noone betrayed you here.

The developer did all right. You accepted the trade, live with that now. They don´t have to give you the option for 1000 deals to make everyone happy. Deals change day per day everywhere, not only at this game. We can argue about your supermarket deals the next time if you want...
Someone offers you something and you can accept or not. It was your choice to accept.

Cya and enjoy the game! I makes more fun than to get stressed by a package.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019

• Storage (×100) - $9

If you compare it to the store right now, the old package is about 400+ worth meanwhile the new package is somewhere from 140-200 worth (when you get 5 skins for each career and not only 1 you´ve to choose)

This 67 , 69, whatever $ are just a thing, when you ignore all the exclusiv content. But you can´t ignore it, because it was part of the package.
Yes it was written under pre-order, but that said, that those is only available via pre order and won´t come back to realease. It´s still part of the whole package.
And you´ve to count each Mount / Skin per character and not only 1 time. The maximum are 8 slots, so you´ve skins with the actual cash shop price 8 x 18€/$ worth and a mount 8 x 18€/$ worth. Just saying "dislike, i don´t count them" is not a thing when you compare them.

EDIT:
Just scroll up to my math. It´s all there and i´ve had to edit it, because i forgot to count the mount 8 times at first. Yes it´s written down in german, but i guess you can understand the numbers an Co.
The old package is more worth and grows in its value with the amount of characters you play.

Last edited:

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Yes! That's actually what most of us want. A way to upgrade to get the items from the deluxe package, like most games today do. Most devs let gamers buy a standard edition, but also let us upgrade to a deluxe/gold/ultimate edition for a small fee.
well ... let's think the whole issues through :

first we have the mount [and yes, i still think that the panda from the itemshop is way cuter t.T ... so that's highly subjective],
the 20 [ingame earnable and for mid-tier eq used (so no high-end)] heroic - beewax tokens,

and the 7 days headstart [which undeniably didn't went all that well ... peaple had problems with the launcher, with logging in with being stuck inside an infinite launcher download etc] ... on top of that all the translation issues and still remaining bugs [considering the quests, which couldn't be finished at higher lvls and have to be re-farmed now] ...

so i'd personally say, that these 3 things combined: exclusive mount, beewax and the 7 day headstart could be justyfied as the pre order bonus [after all, the pre-order package did cost 20$ more, than the regular ones ... so that'd be fair]

for the costume itself,
i beliefe, that it would be fair, to simply allow the pre-orderers to manually choose, which one of the possibilitys [pre-order / deluxe edition costume] they want ...

after all, i'm all for choices ... and when the peaple do have the possibility to choose for themselves, which one fits them better,
well ... i'd say that the issue with the costume could be solved that way without many problems

that leaves us with the 60 days niars blessing, the 100 additional storage space, the additional appearal-coupon and [another pretty big issue] the ring

for that i do see several possibilitys

possibility 1: do deliver, as promised and include these items from the basic game packages into the preorder packages
possibilty 2: take the vallue of these item's and put it in cashshop-currency onto the preorderers accounts, that way, the pre-orderers would still have payed more, without having the feeling of beeing ripped off by a greedy company

[and now a short topic change, before i come to possibility 3]

i don't know how you feel about that,
but personally i have to say, that i hate this kind of game-mechanics

it somehow... well... clearly reeks about the p2w roots, this game had in korea,
especially within this game, where the rewards from dungeons are set according to your clearing time,
that can have quite a huge impact/difference [between just being able to rush through, and having to search every single body individually that is]

and to be quit honest,
within a "buy to play" - title,
where the clearing time of dungeons determine the rewards

i do believe, that such game-mechanics shouldn't have anything to seek in it at all [!]

so, my suggestion for that is,
to do exactly as announced [it may come into the loyalty system],
and offer either a way to craft this rings [with the need to gather a few materials for a time limited ring] or in the form of an normal treasure (obtainable via quest early in the game)

to "compansate" the pre-orderers than for the topic with the ring [it was said, that it would be obtainable via loyalty system anyway] and the rather massive difference in items between the pre-order package and the regular one

[we switch back to my possibility 3 from above]

that would be, [if they decide to make the loot-ring accacable early on via loyalty system],
to merge these two issues together

and say, that instead of the costume included within the basic-game-package,
you could let pre-orderers choose one of the costume and mounts from the itemshop

and instead of the two times niars-blessing, the character scroll and the storage expansion you could let the peaple choose between one of them [either a 30 days nias or a storage 100 expension]

personally, i'd say, that with such a compromiss most of us would be actually happy about it ...

just my 2 cent

Last edited:

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Hello everyone, the ring of exploration wasn't an exclusive item like the scrolls or the cobalt blue rota or the expansion slot x2 or the warehouse expansion +100 etc... all these items wasn't exclusive like the game license see the screenshot...

The only thing exclusive was the head start, cbt 1 and 2 key, a golden mount (useless) and a golden skin armor (useless) and the name reservation. THAT IS ALL~

So yes, you guys paid for the game license, a poney and an armor and also to play before the release date.

How do you guys didn't see that? in a big black letter "PRE-ORDER ONLY" means exclusive items and the other one "Basic package" means not exclusive and can be sold later again and again and also separately for everyone...

Thank you~

I put in red the exclusive items.
within the forums the CM's explicitly said,
that the ring's would not be sold/obtainable via shop

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
And it´s AGAIN subjective to call the stuff useless. It was part of the package, so it counts. Live with that fact.
but isn't EVERYTHING about the packages subjective ... ?

is a pre-order exclusive, bad looking skin more or less worth, than an extremely good looking ingame (or itemshop) skin

doesn't that depend 100% on the eye of the viewer ...
for one, the exclusivity may be worth it,
for another, it's the actual aesthetic, which counts

which is why you simply never can realy compare such things directly

but that said, that those is only available via pre order and won´t come back to realease. It´s still part of the whole package.
did it ?
as far as i see, it cut the package into two halfes ...
a pre-order bonus ... and THE "spielpaket" [gaming package]

yes the pre-order bonuses are part of the package,
but that doesn't change, that they said, that the gaming-package would also be !

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
but isn't EVERYTHING about the packages subjective ... ?

is a pre-order exclusive, bad looking skin more or less worth, than an extremely good looking ingame (or itemshop) skin

doesn't that depend 100% on the eye of the viewer ...
for one, the exclusivity may be worth it,
for another, it's the actual aesthetic, which counts

which is why you simply never can realy compare such things directly
Yes everything is based on the point of view. I agree on that.
But if you want to compare raw stats, no matter if those are from a package or other stuff, you´ve to compare it all and objectively.

did it ?
as far as i see, it cut the package into two halfes ...
a pre-order bonus ... and THE "spielpaket" [gaming package]

yes the pre-order bonuses are part of the package,
but that doesn't change, that they said, that the gaming-package would also be !
All is part of the package. And all the pre order bonuses from the 3 packages are gone and the new packages got adjusted.

Sure when you only compare all under "gaming package", then you get atleast 2 thing more in numbers. But you´ve to count the pre order stuff too. Noone said it´s free pre order stuff or something and it would be a bit much for that. Some guys might have expected that, but it´s obviously not a thing.

As i said you in the other thread, i can understand you PoV, but trade is trade. If you feel so hard betrayed, you should contact the support. Overall you got what you paid for and only the GM´s could switch some items for you. (If you haven´t used them already.)

You guys can stress yourself if you want. Otherwise you could accept a different PoV. Not everything is as bad as it looks like at the first moment. I thought like "wtf" first too, when i saw that there are 100 more vault-slots. But that doesn´t make our pre order package that bad.
All the "gaming package, pre order counts or not,etc." is just pure speculation / subjective. We all got everything that was written down and it´s its money worth (objectively).

We can argue the next weeks if you want that too, or you can try to accept my featured PoV and the math i did to cool down your frustration about that issue. Maybe the devs will be kindly and send us something. But we don´t have the right on that.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Yes everything is based on the point of view. I agree on that.
But if you want to compare raw stats, no matter if those are from a package or other stuff, you´ve to compare it all and objectively.
so, how do you objectively compare a bad looking exclusive stat, available for 8 characters to a good looking non-exclusive one ?
and how do you objectively compare them, when the person playing only plays 1,2 or 3 chars ... becouse the day only has 24 hours and not 25 ...

please explain ... that's simply not possible,
which is why i'd set the vallue of these skins equally

especially, since better looking [yes, again subjectively] are obtainable within the game in less then a weak playing time entirely free

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
so, how do you objectively compare a bad looking exclusive stat, available for 8 characters to a good looking non-exclusive one ?
and how do you objectively compare them, when the person playing only plays 1,2 or 3 chars ... becouse the day only has 24 hours and not 25 ...

please explain ... that's simply not possible,
which is why i'd set the vallue of these skins equally

especially, since better looking [yes, again subjectively] are obtainable within the game in less then a weak playing time entirely free
I know ppl who like the exclusive skins.
And i compare the maximum values of the packages. If someone has only 1 character, then he / she obviously don´t use everything from the package. (Not only the skins or mount, the character slots too)

Thats why you don´t go the emotional subjective way. You compare what you are able to get on its max. And the max is what i´ve written down. You can correct me if you want.

And as you said, you can get the "better looking" skins ingame for free, so why should you buy them in a package? That is subjective again, but another minus for the new package isn´t it?