no players anyway and expensive

ExAnQ

Astellian
Feb 8, 2020
Bu oyunu hindi yemeğine düşmana mı? 10 dolar = sahada 65 ruble, ancak buharda 156 ruble. neden bu kadar aptalsın arkadaşlarım oyunu satın almıyor çünkü oyun çok pahalı.
oyunda zaten oyuncu yok

Attachments

Reactions: Oklmq

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
This game is only so expensive for you turks because your currency sucks 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Also, saying that there are "no players anyway" is so wrong. You probably didnt even play it once or you never entered Alamatin Village Ch1 while playing
😂

(I used Google Translate to understand you, this Forum part is ENGLISH by the way ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: Salopette

ExAnQ

Astellian
Feb 8, 2020
photo before merging server!!
our money may be messed up but he lost a serious player.
discord my friends completely left the game.
If it was withdrawn to its first price, then this game would have had a huge increase. because knight wanted to come from online and they won't be coming right now.
now you play with old players. new Turkish players will not come and do not promote youtube etc.

Attachments

Reactions: Oklmq

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
population is ok but its not high or popular
https://steamdb.info/app/1185560/graphs/ : steam stats show population is stagnant, not increasing , last peak was 21 days ago ...
https://steamcharts.com/app/1185560#1m
https://steamspy.com/app/1185560

We dont have official numbers for web based version but i would say 50% ore more of old players from launch left this game a while ago (check your friend list, most dont connect for 30days +) , avalon stats give an idea atm EU server display 810 players after the merge, waS 900+ before the merge...on aquarius

To conclude sure steam added players, but its now slowly decreasing, as the web based version numbers are decreasing too, and population is stagnant, new players are not enough and leave quite fast.
This is explained by a bad optimization, lots of bug/issues added at each update, not much content at end game, they are not keeping their promises etc

Reactions: Apocryphas

ShiroRyu

Astellian
Mar 27, 2020
Yes the game isn't very popular and i find it expensive for what it give. Very little advertising. I was looking for a new game and only came here because a friend was already playing. When i tried to read information all i found was that it was stopped in Korea which sound bad.

About the pay model, i think its bad and too much an utopia. the price are very expensive for the little convenience we get. I mean its not affordable for normal players (50€for a loot ring, seriously?) while it would be considered cheap for a whale player.

Not to mention aint it quite p2w that some players can afk farm 24/24 while player that dont have 4500 zender (which is time gated) can not? you basicaly buy 4500 zenders....

It not about selling "only" cosmetic, its about making the shop content available to everybody through gold <=> diamond market so nobody is jealous.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Mate I am a student and far away from a "whale player", and I payed 100€ for the legendary preoder. If I can afford that everyone can. And the convience we get is kinda huge.

It is not P2W at all. If you want to see P2W I can recommend you something in PMs.

Bringing up AFK farm as "P2W" is most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Exfabla

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
3 months to get the ring for free , it's so difficult?
I already have it on two of my characters without having bought the pack for 100-80 euros.

Reactions: Pandalicious

ExAnQ

Astellian
Feb 8, 2020
600 kişiye kadar takip ediyorum. 1 ay sonra 200 250 kişi
türkiye de çok pahalı bir oyun