November Update Preview (11/24 UPDATED)

lomos

Astellian
Jul 29, 2020
i dont have issues with terra messages at all, she just says the truth that remaining players think; Ofc it wont change anything since DEV and CMS dont care at all for months now, the biggest concers being the content and the monetization.

I think if you don't like Terra messages just dont reply to her thats it @Towi you create drama for nothing

i think what terra does is quite good, it never good ignoring issues and call them back to devs and cms IS nothing wrong, it shows she cares about the game more than any. Because everyone sees game is going in wrong direction clearly...

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
becouse i hate false advertising and lying companys,
becouse i believe, that these kind of behavior starts to hurt the gaming market [it ruins trust from the player towards companys] as a whole ... even companys who are fair and don't lie get hurt by the wrongdoings of a handfull of blacksheeps

becouse i don't think, that a company should get away with telling lies and false advertising of their game
and becouse i believe, that if these type of behavior starts more and more ... we won't see any good games ever again in the future
Why are you telling this to us ? We Maybe dont think your way ! If you think so go to a lawyer and sue the company.

And what is with the other Points are you just ignoreing that or will you think about that ?

I think if you don't like Terra messages just dont reply to her thats it @Towi you create drama for nothing

i think what terra does is quite good, it never good ignoring issues and call them back to devs and cms IS nothing wrong, it shows she cares about the game more than any. Because everyone sees game is going in wrong direction clearly...
Your opinion no Problem with that. Nobody is Ignorring that but telling it over and over in every Post is not good.
I just want you to know that you make yourself unpopular with your kind .

Players are already asking me why I am still answering. So she drives other opinions out of the forum because nobody wants to talk to her anymore.

I think thats a Problem dont you ?

Last edited:

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
And what is with the other Points are you just ignoreing that or will you think about that ?
if you have anything constructive to say about the topic , feel free to do so
but i definitly won't start to discuss about youre personal insults against me

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
if you have anything constructive to say about the topic , feel free to do so
but i definitly won't start to discuss about youre personal insults against me
WoW my Personal insults against you ! So you dont get it.
Ok then i have nothing to say anymore.

You don't even try to understand what you are doing wrong. Its like Talking againt a Wall ! Like in every other theme you wrote something.

Why sould i post something constructive it dont matters what i post you will life in your world. Noone can Explane or tell you anything because you dont want to understand or think about something.

You just want to swing a slogan and win many people for you .

I mean that patch is not here so you dont know anything about it you could not test anything out so you are just talking about thing that you dont know.

And P2W is somehing else then the things they do. If you want everthing for free and if you want to make everything reachabe by Playing. Then invest your time and your Money to make your own MMO.

Last edited:

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
I wonder how Terala is not banned yet. Like obviously her old account "Terra" got banned or why do we think she made a new one? In Germany there is a crime, its called Störung des öffentlichen Friedens (disturbance of the public peace). Erregung öffentlichen Ärgernisses (Indecent exposure) would also be quit fitting to what you are doing here. Each and every single post here, you start whinig about P2W. The same bs each and every single day. Almost as if you were trying to turn the players against the publishers/devs. (Volksverhetzung)

Btw, THE TOPIC here is not your personal issues with "p2w".

Reactions: Caz

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Like obviously her old account "Terra" got banned or why do we think she made a new one?
seriously, that's the level of discussion you want to go down to ?? trying to throw dirt at someone, without even knowing a single bit ?

let me tell you why : becouse i had forgotten my forumspassword after a long time and the password-reset link didn't worked ...
i informed a cm about the issue, unfortunatly it seems like he doesn't work here anymore and nothing ever happened

so stop spreading lies pls

also panda, i feel sorry for you ...
but if you think that mentioning the own statements [!] of the devs is "volksverhetzung" than you realy can't be helped anymore

realy low lvl discussion youre trying to pull of here

Reactions: Fluffel

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
The level cant get any lower then what you are doing. I am trying to explain the difference of P2W and Pay2Progress to you since at least March. You either cant get it or you dont want to. I'd recommend you do some deep research about the crimes I mentioned and think about it. I said its coming very close to it, not that it is that 100%. But you'd have to think after reading in order to get that. Maybe Volksverhetzung was a bit over the top, but the other 2 definitly aren't.

So maybe it didnt get banned. Doesnt change that if I was a GM I would have banned you months ago. For spam. Because you are spamming the bascially same stuff just in different words multible times under plenty of posts.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
I am trying to explain the difference of P2W and Pay2Progress to you since at least March.
*hands you a set of t5 gear* ... hey, congratulation ... you're not winning ... you just progressed a year faster ...
i know ... might sound a bit over the top ... but it would be the same argumentation you keep using ...

Reactions: Pirylio

Aang

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
becouse i hate false advertising and lying companys,
becouse i believe, that these kind of behavior starts to hurt the gaming market [it ruins trust from the player towards companys] as a whole ... even companys who are fair and don't lie get hurt by the wrongdoings of a handfull of blacksheeps
have fun in the gaming company.
they all lie to us about release date (cyberpunk, new world etc)
what if there are features that were planned but in the and couldnt be implemented?
like every second game gets delayed or is different than its trailer so go on and sue all game companies.

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
*hands you a set of t5 gear* ... hey, congratulation ... you're not winning ... you just progressed a year faster ...
i know ... might sound a bit over the top ... but it would be the same argumentation you keep using ...
And thats right ! All what you get is so minimal that its just near nothing ! You can get that when you play a Year. But you dont need to because noone needs it and noone wins because of it.

Thats why nearly noone really Plays anymore ! They just log in to get the rewardes because there is no content to play ! Nothing to get and nothing to do exept some pvp if you like it.

If there is no PVE content all the Events and all other things are for nothing. They can bring more Skins with % Def or Attack noone cares if there is no content were you need that.

At the Point the Game for Old Players is just done ! And an MMO should never be done !!!!!

Spirit

Astellian
Nov 6, 2020
So, if you're a veteran and completed the christmas tree decorations last year, you can't gain anymore stars other than through daily login? Also, if you register an item in the item collection, it is gone from your inventory....

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
So, if you're a veteran and completed the christmas tree decorations last year, you can't gain anymore stars other than through daily login? Also, if you register an item in the item collection, it is gone from your inventory....
The Christmas stuff sucks indeed, but the item collection is meant like that.I am more bothered that the game thinks that my Antares+10 bow is not a Antares+10 Bow and I cant register it..

Aang

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
The Christmas stuff sucks indeed, but the item collection is meant like that.I am more bothered that the game thinks that my Antares+10 bow is not a Antares+10 Bow and I cant register it..
i think that depends on the skin (afaik you can get different skins per fusion)
the game did not register some green items for me aswell bc they are not the basic skin (armor merchant almantin)

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
I can't believe the devs thought it was a good idea to make a Christmas event where players who took part last year can't take part this year. Just amazes me how they thought this would be good.

I won't mention how they added 'new' mobile skills to the archer, but apparently the third spiral arrow still doesn't fire if you move. Not to menmtion, the one skill we would really like to be mobile - Mine Trap - still isn't. Sigh