November Update Preview (11/24 UPDATED)

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
maybe they just didnt think its possible that the players from the last year would play it this year too xD
well ... that's something many korean mmos have
they are often designed in a "play it through n leave for the next game" type of mentality in mind ...
unlike many "western" games, designed from scratch for longivity

killua

Astellian
Jul 1, 2020
i think that depends on the skin (afaik you can get different skins per fusion)
the game did not register some green items for me aswell bc they are not the basic skin (armor merchant almantin)
items need to be lv50 to be able to registered
so the vender items needs to be evolved

akqpars

Astellian
Aug 13, 2020
The table and shop says 3 star braga costs 5 star currency and i have 8 at the moment, but it doesnt allow me to purchase and gives not enough stars error

easygoingman

Astellian
Aug 21, 2020
Costumes with Stats

As some of you with experience in the KR version of Astellia have astutely taken note of, costumes had stats associated with them. Offering players multiple tiers of perks that were available for direct purchase via the Cash Shop.

In the Western version of Astellia, cosmetic items, such as costumes will still be available for purchase via the Cash Shop. With one major change,
they will not provide any form of stats or advantages, making them purely cosmetic.

3. New Shop and Coin Addition

You can dismantle the Main Character’s Skin Items to obtain an exclusive token ‘Premium Skin Item Token.’
You can purchase Special Skin Boxes from a specialized shop to obtain Special Skins.
The Skins purchased from the specialized shop will add Attack to weapons and Magic/Physical Defense to armor.
🤔

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
I agree but that was differents publisher. Barunson then way2bit. Btw i think they changed cm staff again.:unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Durex

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
I agree but that was differents publisher. Barunson then way2bit. Btw i think they changed cm staff again.:unsure::unsure:
They have way bigger Problems then that. Players Like me dont need any Astell exept the Avalon Astells because all are at 9 Stars ! There is no Gear to farm and nothing to do. All Avalon Treasures are Done.

The Book is Nearly done for my class (that what i want to do).

If there is no New Content soon the last remaning old players will leave.

Capricorn is not here anymore because she lost here job. So no CM is comming Online to ask the players how it goes.

In my opinion the situation is getting worse and worse

Reactions: Durex and Keiko974

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
They have way bigger Problems then that. Players Like me dont need any Astell exept the Avalon Astells because all are at 9 Stars ! There is no Gear to farm and nothing to do. All Avalon Treasures are Done.

The Book is Nearly done for my class (that what i want to do).

If there is no New Content soon the last remaning old players will leave.

Capricorn is not here anymore because she lost here job. So no CM is comming Online to ask the players how it goes.

In my opinion the situation is getting worse and worse
100% agree. Why would people even waste energy on it. I would personally be surprised if the game makes it till April.

• Sad
Reactions: Durex