Official Headstart and Launch Times

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

The day of headstart is nearly upon us! The entire Astellia team is pumped up and engaged in a flurry of activity putting on the finishing touches as we get ready to welcome everyone in-game! As many of you are no doubt wondering what the start time will be, the wait is over! Today we’re announcing the start time of each of the waves of headstart, which are dependant on game pack that was purchased. Find out more information below:

Legendary Pack
- Start Date: 9/20 @ 5:00pm PDT (2:00 CEST)​
Platinum Pack
- Start Date: 9/23 @ 5:00pm PDT (2:00 CEST)​
Gold Pack
- Start Date: 9/26 @ 5:00pm PDT (2:00 CEST)​
EDIT: Official Launch has been postponed - you can find the reasoning behind this here!
Official Launch Start
- Start Date: 9/28 @ 5:00pm PDT (2:00 CEST)​

If you haven’t already read our guide on claiming your pre-order items, be sure to do so »Here«. We look forward to seeing you in-game Astellians!

- The Astellia Team

Last edited by a moderator:

eXz

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Still flaming all Threads because of the Start time? Wow dude, you got some problems...
Not all, just the threads about start time. I got no problem i want answers and not silence answers.

Reactions: Nabbar

Jalairry

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
ring of exploration for all legendary player characters and we forget that SCAM we already have

Kethianna

Astellian
Aug 30, 2019
ring of exploration for all legendary player characters and we forget that SCAM we already have
I think that's taking it a bit too far. They've done nothing to warrant that. So far, they've been communicating a lot with us. Some of the communication have been on Discord which not all of us use, sure, but the CM's have still been very active here on the forum. Especially CM Venecia have done a stellar job communicating what went on behind the scene.

Barunson's 3 teams have been finding a schedule they all could work with and I think there's been some negotiation going on between the 3 teams. The result weren't what we EU players had hoped for, but on the positive side, at least we get 3 teams all running at optimum, so kudos to that.

Reactions: Opa and ChaosInMir

Fearus

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
Hm, is this the headstart for NA server only or also for EU server?
If this is also to be meant for EU then the lounch date is not the 20th but the 21st of September. This is disapointing when you sell a 100 Euro package, postpone the headstart for EU players 1 day and start it in the middle of the night.
Why can't you start the EU Server 5pm CEST on the 20th of September?

Cruzzades

Astellian
Sep 12, 2019
Yeh actually the EU launch times are weird. Does its start on 20th 2:00 am or pm? if its am then fine - if not we have 1 day less from the headstart cuz its already 21th or we start really early.

zerXes

Astellian
Aug 24, 2019
EU pay 11% more... and now we start one day later in the middle of the night... could it be that they just hate the EU ?

LisaVess

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
If on the web it says that the launch is September 27 , and with the legendary pack you have 7 days before access, that is, on the 20th. Obviously it is a company error.
Imagine that Justin Bieber schedules a concert on day 8 but changes it to day 9 a few days before, you have already bought the ticket, what do you do? Claim!
I hope they compensate us

Cruzzades

Astellian
Sep 12, 2019
Start EU early and Na late on lame ass Times :< (excuse me) would be the first MMO not ignoring whole EU :)

eXz

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I think that's taking it a bit too far. They've done nothing to warrant that. So far, they've been communicating a lot with us. Some of the communication have been on Discord which not all of us use, sure, but the CM's have still been very active here on the forum. Especially CM Venecia have done a stellar job communicating what went on behind the scene.

Barunson's 3 teams have been finding a schedule they all could work with and I think there's been some negotiation going on between the 3 teams. The result weren't what we EU players had hoped for, but on the positive side, at least we get 3 teams all running at optimum, so kudos to that.
1 note about the behind the scene they left us about the Launch time and that was we dont have a answer yet. the 3 team thing is just a weird answer.

Reactions: Cruzzades

Drakira

Astellian
Jun 6, 2019
So do we get a discount/small refund on the legendary package due to false advertising ? :p 21th of September is not 7 days headstart. :p

Cruzzades

Astellian
Sep 12, 2019
Yeh it feels like a joke. The 3 Team Thing would make it easily possible to Start it earlier for EU

eXz

Astellian
May 24, 2019
The biggest joke still is that they have not chance that the official launch start is 27 AND 28th.....