PLEASE REMOVE THE TICKET SYSTEM

Xilent

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
Seriously, remove this hot garbage system. Let players farm/spam dungeons if they want.
I cant understand why people think this is a good system,.

Reactions: Ferara and Miko

Skyver

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, no idea wheres the Problem!?
I run 3 Dungeons a day and need 5 to 10 min for each one. So I can go offline after 30 min of playing. :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Salopette

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
I run 3 Dungeons a day and need 5 to 10 min for each one. So I can go offline after 30 min of playing. :coffee:
30 minutes active 23,hr 30 min afk per day and youll be rich!!!

Nelexes

Astellian
Jan 30, 2020
I don't understand why the ticket system is such a big problem for some people.
This system allows you to run the same dungeon at least 3 times a day (without recharging) if you need a specific drop (and with the rng of stats, it's not that bad since it can help to maximize your possibility to obtain the drop you want with the stats you need.
A different system, one similar to Aion maybe, where you have weekly-limited entries to dungeons allows you to try to get that drop a limited amount of times in a week, and once you finish them you have to do other dungeons or recharge entries. And some dungeons can't be run by every player (I mean, a fresh new lv 50 usually can't do haveli because he doesn't have the gear needed).
Imo, in this game, finishing immediately the dungeons you can do leaves you with nothing more to do to upgrade your character, so a ticket system based is great

Reactions: Reeney

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
I doubt they will remove the ticket system so asking them to just remove it probably won't be effective (plus it's been asked for before), but it would be nice if they adjust the total number you can have and/or the total you can accumulate. For most of the week the rate and number of tickets is fine, however, I wish we could save some of our tickets we gain during the week and use them when we have more time on the weekends. Also would be nice if buying Norden's Favor allowed us to accumulate more than 24, would give people more of a reason to do this (though the Norden's favor rate is much better than normal).

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
I doubt they will remove the ticket system so asking them to just remove it probably won't be effective (plus it's been asked for before), but it would be nice if they adjust the total number you can have and/or the total you can accumulate. For most of the week the rate and number of tickets is fine, however, I wish we could save some of our tickets we gain during the week and use them when we have more time on the weekends. Also would be nice if buying Norden's Favor allowed us to accumulate more than 24, would give people more of a reason to do this (though the Norden's favor rate is much better than normal).
I agree they should increase the maximum amount of tickets you can save while keeping the rate they recharge the same. Example max ticket limit = 1 week worth (120 without 148 with NF) but you would literally not do dungeons for a week to charge them up .

So just like you said weekend warriors can still run the same amount of dungeons as the folks who do them every chance they get every day

Reactions: Towi

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Remove the ticket system and make it AFK farmable so people can bot this 24/7
I'm not even joking, that's the direction this game is heading.

• Haha
Reactions: Towi

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Remove the ticket system and make it AFK farmable so people can bot this 24/7
I'm not even joking, that's the direction this game is heading.
What are you talking about ? Are you playing the Game ?
Spamming Dungeons is not possible and thats good all the 24/7 players cant get to far away from normal People who work 8h a day.

Please add a Dislike Button and a you are Talking **** Button in the forum and Bann that People who are talking ****.

I agree they should increase the maximum amount of tickets you can save while keeping the rate they recharge the same. Example max ticket limit = 1 week worth (120 without 148 with NF) but you would literally not do dungeons for a week to charge them up .

So just like you said weekend warriors can still run the same amount of dungeons as the folks who do them every chance they get every day
That could be a way to make it better for Players who have not so much time.

There is way more to do then only Dungeons but if you just want to do that have fun with it.

Skyver

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
There is way more to do then only Dungeons but if you just want to do that have fun with it.
Thanks for the informative note but for someone who is done with their gear, the game does not currently offer any really entertaining content.
More time for other things in life.☕

Reactions: Ferara

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Thanks for the informative note but for someone who is done with their gear, the game does not currently offer any really entertaining content.
More time for other things in life.☕
Hmm.. i am done with my gear and i have to farm Stellites, Avalon, Guild Frendship LVL, Event , Weeklys, Tulli for the new Astells
and Dungeons for my Guild mates.

I am sorry for you that you dont have fun in the game and that you just cant only play for fun and not for Gear to get better and better and better.

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
Hmm.. i am done with my gear and i have to farm Stellites, Avalon, Guild Frendship LVL, Event , Weeklys, Tulli for the new Astells
and Dungeons for my Guild mates.

I am sorry for you that you dont have fun in the game and that you just cant only play for fun and not for Gear to get better and better and better.
I am almost to the point of only afk farm forever. I'm curious how much asper I can save up if I afk farm an entire week .

(Aside from gear done, in a couple days ALL treasure done as well)

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
I am almost to the point of only afk farm forever. I'm curious how much asper I can save up if I afk farm an entire week .

(Aside from gear done, in a couple days ALL treasure done as well)
No my Avalon Treasures are not done but i play avalon and i will get it done. You will get more Asper if you just play the game.
I think i have enough Asper for the next step if i am not to unlucky .

PS: i dont think that Skyver is done to. On my Gear i have high stats no 7% 6% stats only 8 and 9%. Depends on what is done for you.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
What are you talking about ? Are you playing the Game ?
Spamming Dungeons is not possible and thats good all the 24/7 players cant get to far away from normal People who work 8h a day.

Please add a Dislike Button and a you are Talking **** Button in the forum and Bann that People who are talking ****.
and we all let the almighty towi decide who is talking **** ... so everyone with another opinion than him ? or how would you decide that ?

but to stay on topic, there would be possibilitys to actually allow both of these wishes at the same time ...
possibilitys, to allow perma running dungeons, without widening the gap between the different player types too much

to give you two possible examples :

1) allow to run a dungeon with altered drops and use the ticket system for "special" loot [such as astel and treasures] ,
since legandary items do already drop in open field you simply have to adjust their (random) droprate within the dungeons 1:1 to what you'd actually drop in field during the same time period

2) implement soft caps ... make the first runs [within a certain timeperiod] give verry good rewards [like savior astels / high star guardians or high star astels of you're choice] and than gradually lower the rewards while raising the ammount of runs needed for the next reward-tier

that way you'd implement a natural soft-cap on how much someone can possibly acchieve,
without limiting the players artificially

also i have to agree, that at the verry least the ticket limit has to be somewhat raised ...
so that it's not full sevarel times a day ... at minimum 1 day space should be until it is full again ...

as it is now, the ticket system is limiting
it limits you, when you want to play [either you're out of tickets, or other players are out of tickets]
and it pushes you into playing, when you don't feel like it [you're tickets are constantly running full]

in my opinion, that's a bad gamesystem they choose (for their corean p2w systems to sell the tickets) ... which doesn't realy fit the western buy to play approach

we know the state, the game is in ... i don't think, that i realy need to discuss that with you

so i ask you one question :
what exactly speaks against the possibility, to allow players, to do the content of the game, they actually enjoy most ...
why pushing a player into "something to do" they don't enjoy while limiting the things they might enjoy ?

what sense does that make ?

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
No my Avalon Treasures are not done but i play avalon and i will get it done. You will get more Asper if you just play the game.
I think i have enough Asper for the next step if i am not to unlucky .

PS: i dont think that Skyver is done to. On my Gear i have high stats no 7% 6% stats only 8 and 9%. Depends on what is done for you.
Na it's a time vs. reward thing I can just let astellia run on my old laptop while in do other things

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
and we all let the almighty towi decide who is talking **** ... so everyone with another opinion than him ? or how would you decide that ?

but to stay on topic, there would be possibilitys to actually allow both of these wishes at the same time ...
possibilitys, to allow perma running dungeons, without widening the gap between the different player types too much

to give you two possible examples :

1) allow to run a dungeon with altered drops and use the ticket system for "special" loot [such as astel and treasures] ,
since legandary items do already drop in open field you simply have to adjust their (random) droprate within the dungeons 1:1 to what you'd actually drop in field during the same time period

2) implement soft caps ... make the first runs [within a certain timeperiod] give verry good rewards [like savior astels / high star guardians or high star astels of you're choice] and than gradually lower the rewards while raising the ammount of runs needed for the next reward-tier

that way you'd implement a natural soft-cap on how much someone can possibly acchieve,
without limiting the players artificially

also i have to agree, that at the verry least the ticket limit has to be somewhat raised ...
so that it's not full sevarel times a day ... at minimum 1 day space should be until it is full again ...

as it is now, the ticket system is limiting
it limits you, when you want to play [either you're out of tickets, or other players are out of tickets]
and it pushes you into playing, when you don't feel like it [you're tickets are constantly running full]

in my opinion, that's a bad gamesystem they choose (for their corean p2w systems to sell the tickets) ... which doesn't realy fit the western buy to play approach

we know the state, the game is in ... i don't think, that i realy need to discuss that with you

so i ask you one question :
what exactly speaks against the possibility, to allow players, to do the content of the game, they actually enjoy most ...
why pushing a player into "something to do" they don't enjoy while limiting the things they might enjoy ?

what sense does that make ?
Because its not fair for players who dont have the Time to Play 24/7 ! If you ruin the Game by just taking the ticket System away it is **** for me.

Sorry to say that but i like it as it is. And all your good ideas have drawbacks..

1.) if you do that everyone who has more time to put in the game get more ! SO NO THX !!
2.) Same thing the more time you have the more you get. And thats simply not fair.

All the Players who cant reach that cap have a problem. And the Players who reach it will not run more Dungeons because they get no loot.

Alle the work to make it as you want for Nothing !
Its the same if you have no Tickets !!

Mighty TERRA !!

Na it's a time vs. reward thing I can just let astellia run on my old laptop while in do other things
Yeah why not if you like that.

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
Because its not fair for players who dont have the Time to Play 24/7 ! If you ruin the Game by just taking the ticket System away it is **** for me.

Sorry to say that but i like it as it is. And all your good ideas have drawbacks..

1.) if you do that everyone who has more time to put in the game get more ! SO NO THX !!
2.) Same thing the more time you have the more you get. And thats simply not fair.

All the Players who cant reach that cap have a problem. And the Players who reach it will not run more Dungeons because they get no loot.

Alle the work to make it as you want for Nothing !

Mighty TERRA !!

Yeah why not if you like that.
Yeah legendary gem and rune is all that is left to do pretty much

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
but isn't that exactly the situation we already have nowadays ?

starting with the zender [and quite large steps especially between the top rankings] ,
going over the in-field legandary drops [even afk] and
ending with (theoretically) up to 18 "daily" - bosses [in the past it was a single weekly]

the one, who has more time to put into the game already get's more with the current system ...
he gets more zender, faster horses, more ap-reg skins, legandary loot in field and since the last boss-patch even more astel than someone, who put less time into it

when you keep the ticket-limitations only for special loot [like the astel, which already are kinda farmable at the new bosses now] while adjusting the drops to the open world droprate [so the same ammount of dropps in the same timeperiod]

you'd allow players to choos, what content they actually enjoy,
while changing exactly zero about how much someone could gain within a certain timeperiod

so again the question : what sense is there in denying player these content ;)

is it realy the same ?

with the ticketsystem you are forced to stop a certain type of content ...
i can't do the content anymore, once i'm out of tickets ...

in the same way another player can't do the content with me, when he already used up his tickets ...
and at certain times it actually can be quite hard, to get a dungeon group full ...

not becouse there are no players ... but becouse either you or they have already run all their tickets to zero ...
that makes the game look a lot deader, than it actually might be ...

with having no tickets, i'm forced to stop playing
when others are having no tickets, i'm forced playing another / easier type of content i can solo

without the ticketsystem, while the benefit would be the same as open world farming [which already is quite attractive] , you'd have the possibility to find other players to run with easier ...

so yes, it is actually a differance !

Last edited:

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
but isn't that exactly the situation we already have nowadays ?

starting with the zender [and quite large steps especially between the top rankings] ,
going over the in-field legandary drops [even afk] and
ending with (theoretically) up to 18 "daily" - bosses [in the past it was a single weekly]

the one, who has more time to put into the game already get's more with the current system ...
he gets more zender, faster horses, more ap-reg skins, legandary loot in field and since the last boss-patch even more astel than someone, who put less time into it

when you keep the ticket-limitations only for special loot [like the astel, which already are kinda farmable at the new bosses now] while adjusting the drops to the open world droprate [so the same ammount of dropps in the same timeperiod]

you'd allow players to choos, what content they actually enjoy,
while changing exactly zero about how much someone could gain within a certain timeperiod

so again the question : what sense is there in denying player these content ;)
Yeah thats right but only removing the Ticket System is not the way to make it better.
And your System is the same i dont see the why your System should be better.

is it realy the same ?

with the ticketsystem you are forced to stop a certain type of content ...
i can't do the content anymore, once i'm out of tickets ...

in the same way another player can't do the content with me, when he already used up his tickets ...
and at certain times it actually can be quite hard, to get a dungeon group full ...

not becouse there are no players ... but becouse either you or they have already run all their tickets to zero ...
that makes the game look a lot deader, than it actually might be ...

with having no tickets, i'm forced to stop playing
when others are having no tickets, i'm forced playing another / easier type of content i can solo

without the ticketsystem, while the benefit would be the same as open world farming [which already is quite attractive] , you'd have the possibility to find other players to run with easier ...
And You think you will find Players that use there Time to run a Dungeon if they get nothing. i Would do that but most of the other Players dont. Even players from my guild don't run a dungeon with guild internal people if it doesn't bring them anything themselves

So if you want to tell me that other People will do that just to Help someone you are naive .

Edit: And there are many Players who just say the have no Tickets because they just dont want to run with you or me.
Edit2: We Talked about that in an other Post with the same Result. If you post your ideas again and again they won't get better

Mighty Terra !!

Yeah legendary gem and rune is all that is left to do pretty much
Runes are Done i only need Legendary gems for my Astells. I could buy them but i think they are just not worth 10kk. So i just Wait for now or drop them myself.

PS: I think your 1 Week Ticket Idea is not bad i hope they read that and impement that.

Last edited:

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
Hm, in my opinion the ticket system in the game have two main reasons:
  1. prevent grind to win
  2. prevent people of getting done with whole content of the game in short time
Lets imagine what would happen if the devs just delete the ticket system:
A common player runs a dungeon in ~15 mins and gets ~500k asper as puirple gear. As example in 5h nonstop you could get 10kk asper. (vs ~1,5asper per char and day currently)
What consequences will bring the change to "no tickets":
  • money(asper) has no worth anymore
  • everyone has T2 and +10 gear so everyone is equal geared
  • noone has a reason to play anymore
  • => more people leave the game because its boring
So in my point of view "no tickets" would just kill the game fast. Surely it could be better implemented via softcap or with additional system where you could renounce the drop and only run to help for example, but without any cap the drop of the dungeons should be massively reduces to prevent overflow and this would hit casual player and be unfair for newbies.