Please stop nerfing drop rates

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
218
161
43
1436

Three items on final boss and 29k Asper with ticket and level 2 Seeker buff. Really?
This isn't the only time either. I've had just three green drops before, but forgot to take screenshot.

Do the devs really think these rewards justify the amount of tickets spent?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirylio

CM Capricorn

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 18, 2020
144
134
43
The amount of tickets needed depends on how many bosses / Astel cards you can get. 2 Astel Cards = 4 tickets. This is why Rutlass f.e only costs 2 Tickets :)
Thats the justifictaion for the amount of tickets consumed. Not the dropprate of Items.
 

Menestra

Astellian
Mar 24, 2020
59
56
18
The amount of tickets needed depends on how many bosses / Astel cards you can get. 2 Astel Cards = 4 tickets. This is why Rutlass f.e only costs 2 Tickets :)
Thats the justifictaion for the amount of tickets consumed. Not the dropprate of Items.
Ok but in the last few month, can you confirm us, there are not any modification on drop rate ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirylio and Oklmq

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
78
69
18
I only run t2s and it has gotten worst and worst lol. My normal group has noticed it every run after the patches. You guys just love downgrading someone else's post.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirylio and Kobe

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
218
161
43
The amount of tickets needed depends on how many bosses / Astel cards you can get. 2 Astel Cards = 4 tickets. This is why Rutlass f.e only costs 2 Tickets :)
Thats the justifictaion for the amount of tickets consumed. Not the dropprate of Items.
Then shouldn't the ticket buff increase the number of cards that are dropped?
Can you please confirm what the ticket buff actually does?
I spend 8 tickets on CRV but I don't get an increase in items dropped nor Astel cards - What is the ticket buff for?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirylio

Shiva

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
217
56
28
Then shouldn't the ticket buff increase the number of cards that are dropped?
no, capri means:
rutlass is the one dng, you need 2 tickets to enter, because there is 1 boss and you can get 1 astell card
all the oder dng, there 2 bosses and you can get 2 astell cards, so you need 4 tickets.

in my opinion, ticketbuff is not worth to use it. if you have time, run without. if you have not so much time use it.
 

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
118
64
28
This hasn't been my experience at all, drop rate have seemed pretty constant over the past couple months. Just yesterday I got 2 legendary items in a growth dungeon, which has never happened before. Seems like just an unlucky drop above.
 

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
606
302
63
21
This hasn't been my experience at all, drop rate have seemed pretty constant over the past couple months. Just yesterday I got 2 legendary items in a growth dungeon, which has never happened before. Seems like just an unlucky drop above.
Same here. Well, I almost dont do dungeons as I am ready for T3(ranger and hawkeye gear). but if I do, it actually dropps quite good or at least not worse than when I still did dungeons every day.
 

Aang

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
55
19
8
Then shouldn't the ticket buff increase the number of cards that are dropped?
Can you please confirm what the ticket buff actually does?
I spend 8 tickets on CRV but I don't get an increase in items dropped nor Astel cards - What is the ticket buff for?
ticket buff increases the number of items you gain, not the drop rate.
if you get a single heroic normaly. you get 2 heroics with 70% chance and still one heroic with 30% chance (without 15% event buff atm).
if you got the time you should never use ticket buff(1. for astells and if you run twice instead of doing ticket buff you get 200% isntead 170%).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pandalicious