Post your adult mages

Zwiebel

Astellian
Jul 4, 2019
Hey guys. Let's get a little constructive for a change and post your takes on adult looking mages.
With the game being so excessive on sliders, I'm pretty sure it is 100% possible to create something that looks like an adult.

Here's what I created after only 5 minutes of tinkering.

Now, okay, she doesn't look adult to me yet (more like 16-ish). Not quite there. But at least she looks a lot older than the default designs.

Let's see your creations and prove that adult mages are possible. :)

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
Well... I've read the thread title as "Post your adult images". Shame on me! ;)

Nice work with the mage adjustments though, it definitely doesn't look as childish as the default is. I will try something if my time restrictions will allow.

Zwiebel

Astellian
Jul 4, 2019
Impressive. She indeed looks adult to me there (the eyes are creepy though). Did you make an ingame check yet? I noticed that the character creation is one thing and often characters look very different when ingame.

Blümchen

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
Impressive. She indeed looks adult to me there (the eyes are creepy though). Did you make an ingame check yet? I noticed that the character creation is one thing and often characters look very different when ingame.
The mage class is very childish and loli and a bit difficult to be created as an "adult". ^^

Reactions: Lipino

Lydhe

Astellian
Jun 3, 2019
I spend time on the last day of the CBT-2 to remade my Adult mage, she's more beautiful now with black hair, pale skin and pointy ears, I think she could be more gorgeous with no censored clothes. 😭

Cataleiya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
If anyone is willing to share how they were able to make the mage look adult, I would be very appreciative. I tried, and it turned out terribly. Some of these are very nice, though, particularly the last three, so if anyone would share sliders; thank you? <3

Lydhe

Astellian
Jun 3, 2019
Pm me I will share my saved profile for the mage, I removed my previous link... I'm afraid there are too many clones of my character. ^^

Last edited: