Pre-Download Begins Now!

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

We come bearing good news! Our team has completed their final review of the pre-download system ahead of schedule. To ensure as much time as possible for folks to grab the game client in preparation for the name reservation later today. We’ve gone ahead and opened up the download to game package owners.

As some of you eager folks have noticed, the CBT-2 game launcher has auto updated to the latest launcher version, and you may now begin downloading the client. For those who do not have CBT-2 installed and wish to begin downloading the latest client, please visit this URL: http://patch01.astellia-mmo.com/launcher/Astellia_Setup.exe

- The Astellia Team

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
It is not possible to log in once the launcher is downloaded with the message: "Restricted Access"
So we cannot download the game yet, even if the launcher is downloaded, the full game is not yet available for the download.

Sevenpriest

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
@CM Aethon What is the correct Client Version Number?
We have different ones in our guild and is it normal, that the program does not start at all after we hit the play button?

Last edited:

aliantha

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
It is not possible to log in once the launcher is downloaded with the message: "Restricted Access"
So we cannot download the game yet, even if the launcher is downloaded, the full game is not yet available for the download.
Do you have 2-factor authentication set? I had to deactivate mine, that solved the restricted access problem for me.

Lydhe

Astellian
Jun 3, 2019
I deleted completely my old CBT 2 client folder, and downloaded the client by clicking the link above, but currently the launcher say me : Restricted Access.

Maybe it's too early to start the pre-download ? ^^

Elysiana

Astellian
Jul 17, 2019
Do you have 2-factor authentication set? I had to deactivate mine, that solved the restricted access problem for me.
I could log me ...
I just close the window n open it again !
But yes, i use n authentificator

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
Same, restricted access and even removed my 2fa and still can't login. Got the 100$ pack btw.

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Took me a number of tries, but it finally started letting me download, launcher is very different from the CBT's.
Hopefully all the feedback stuff was added. :)
AstelliaLauncher.png
*Edit: I can confirm start/stop did pick up where it left off, granted only at the 3% mark, but doesn't seem to start over like previous launcher.

Last edited:

Cueball22

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
So I have the same problem from the original update. Deleted the program using an aggressive uninstaller, re-downloaded via link and same issue restricted access. Had my father log in to my computer and his login was able to get the update going.

There is a problem with the accounts or something as if it was a s/w glitch my fathers account would not have worked.

2-step is disabled.

Cueball22

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
So I have the same problem from the original update. Deleted the program using an aggressive uninstaller, re-downloaded via link and same issue restricted access. Had my father log in to my computer and his login was able to get the update going.

There is a problem with the accounts or something as if it was a s/w glitch my fathers account would not have worked.

2-step is disabled.
Note I played in both Betas and have $99 pack.

RedRobot

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
On Discord some people have said that all they had to do to get by the "restricted access" message was restart their computers.