Product Vault, Cash Shop, Gems, Zender, & You

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019
Greetings Astellians!

Headstart and Launch are just around the corner and we wanted to take a moment to explain how to claim your Pre-Order Package items. As well as some other details with the Cash Shop and Astellia’s various currencies.

First off, the currencies!
Astellia has 4 Major types of currencies used both in-game and out-of-game.​
  • Zender - Loyalty Currency acquired by various activities (Quests, Achievements, Avalon, Daily Login)
  • Asper - In-game gold currency, no monetary value, Astellia’s word for “gold”
  • Gem - Cash Shop currency acquired by converting BENA Cash to Gems in the Cash Shop UI.
  • BENA Cash - Purchased with on the Astellia website for real-world currencies and converted into the Cash Shop currency, Gems.
These systems will be old news for any MMORPG Veteran! If you’re new to the MMO world, don’t worry, it’s easy to understand once you get in-game yourself.​
Next up, the Product Vault & Pre-Order Items!
Astellia has something special called the “Product Vault”; This Vault is where all your pre-order items will go. We use this method to ensure that you receive all your items in a way that makes sense.​
The very important fact to remember is that the Product Vault is both cross-server and cross-character. This means that your Pre-Order items will show in the Product Vault no matter which character you are on but can only be claimed one time (unless otherwise specified - see below). So make sure you claim your items on the correct character!​
How to Access the Product Vault?
The Product Vault is located in the Cash Shop window (default key: O):​
By clicking the Product Vault button you’ll open the Product Vault window.​

How many times can I claim my Pre-Order items?
You can only claim your pre-order items one time! However, if you are a Legendary or Platinum user, both the Legendary Character Costume and the Legendary & Platinum Mount can be claimed an unlimited amount.​
Please Note: Other items like the Beeswax Tokens, Cobalt Rota Skin, Norden's Favor, Scrolls of Exploration, Ring of Exploration, and Warehouse Expansions are limited to one time use on claims and will be bound to the character in which you claim them on.​
We understand that, as in the nature of MMOs, players will usually want to have multiple characters, why should you only be able to have the awesome pre-order costume and mount on only one character?! Go forth and claim!​
Can I trade my Pre-Order items to other players?
Nope! All Pre-Order items are non-tradeable.​
What do the Pre-Order Items look like?
We've got you covered, here is a preview of all of the classes in the pre-order armor. While it isn't shown, each armor piece has a toggle option for the helmet.​

Psycho

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
Thanks for the Information.
I like that we can claim the Costume and Mount for other Characters aswell since i didnt like the Male Assassin one for my Main Character. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CM Venecia

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
While i do wish some of the other things, like the ring, were account bound. I'm glad not everything is character bound or just a one shot deal. Would be kinda depressing if that were the case. Time to get ready!

yux1000

Astellian
May 24, 2019
ia have the platinum acces yet i can't play yet (9/20 8:00 pm CEST)
Legendary Pack
- Start Date: 9/20 @ 5:00pm PDT (2:00 CEST)
Platinum Pack
- Start Date: 9/23 @ 5:00pm PDT (2:00 CEST)

Gold Pack
- Start Date: 9/26 @ 5:00pm PDT (2:00 CEST)
Official Launch Start
- Start Date: 9/27 @ 5:00pm PDT (2:00 CEST)

Gialing

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
hey hey

I have Legendary pack and are loged in playing EU server.
Checked the vault but do not see anything in there.
Is there a problem whit?
Now i do see the items but after confirming nothing happens

Last edited:

Reddo

Astellian
Jun 9, 2019
hey hey

Is there a problem whit?
actually you are lucky for being connected lol
A lot of people are stucked xd

Reactions: Gialing

Gialing

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
hey hey

Is there a problem whit?
Now i do see the items but after confirming nothing happens
Update on this i now have al items when i was able to see them, i couldn't claim it.
But after confirming 15 min later got some weird popup from system.
I checked my inventory and my skins and al other items where there:ROFLMAO:

Kenka

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
Does anyone else have the problem that you can claim the skins only once ? I got the mount and amour skin for my warri but can't claim it with my archer

Tipsy

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
Having to buy currency with real money to then convert it into a much more expensive currency in-game is ridiculous at best.

I'm sure i'm going to get flamed by people who have more money than brains, but whatever.

Cash shop system for this game will deter people rather than enticing them to play and spend money on it.

The game itself is good, but the cash shop and the pricing ruins it.

Warbux

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
can some one tell me if they accept gift cards to purchase the game?? visa prepaid gift cards id like to go buy 1 now