Prophecy Engraness/ Ripped Prophecy

Gritim

Astellian
Oct 8, 2019
Is anyone else having issue with figuring how to do this quest? It comes off the story and there is nothing in game or on forums showing how to complete these quest's. Is this something that has not been implemented into the game or am I missing a key part to this quest?

Xandorai

Astellian
May 27, 2019
You can screw yourself for a week if happen to not get the actual quest after getting the final quest. You get the Prophecy Engraness first, and could miss seeing the real one "Ripped Prophecy" being available. Once you have the Ripped Prophecy it appears that you need to do the Weekly quest in each Hunting Ground that requires you to kill the bosses (Ugza / Hibaka / Deygetta). When you one of those quests, you get one of the pieces you need. You need to do this each week.

Now if you happened to have done the Weekly boss quests before getting the Ripped Prophecy, you're screwed until next reset, since just killing those bosses does NOT give you the piece you need for Ripped Prophecy.

So, get the quest Ripped Prophecy BEFORE doing the Weekly Boss quests in the Hunting Grounds.

Lordan

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Hiho,

sorry Xandorai but this isn´t correct. You have to kill the "Guardian" of each hunting ground these aren´t the weekly bosses. The guardians patrol over the whole map. For Greyleaf it´s an Setagris (cat/tiger), for Ragrock it´s an wolf/dog and for Astara it´s an Gargoyle.
Hope i could help you.

Reactions: Vasa

yux1000

Astellian
May 24, 2019
As you can see, the engraness guardian quest is a weekly, after finishing 1 of 2 you have to wait until reset.

• Angry
Reactions: Terala

Xandorai

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Hiho,

sorry Xandorai but this isn´t correct. You have to kill the "Guardian" of each hunting ground these aren´t the weekly bosses. The guardians patrol over the whole map. For Greyleaf it´s an Setagris (cat/tiger), for Ragrock it´s an wolf/dog and for Astara it´s an Gargoyle.
Hope i could help you.
Ooooh, its those mobs? Is the drop the RNG or 100%?

Edit: Got it, thanks a lot for clarifying it!

Last edited:

Thalusia

Astellian
Oct 15, 2019
Can some post some locations for these mobs?
I am running around in the huntinggrounds and cant find any of them :O

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
You get the portion to kill the Guardians from Simone at Humbal Fortress (name something like that; going from memory only here) in Athalon. You can find him between the Teleporters and Storage Manager. You get the quest to kill the 3 Guardians, turn into him, then have to wait until Weekly resets to get it a second time from him.

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
You get it on the rashan spaceship. First part is to go talk to an NPC in Humbal (iirc).

Athanatos

Astellian
Oct 19, 2019
Anyone having that quest on Canceria server? If yes send me mail or friend req ( Athanatos my char name). (the guardians at Freleaf and Rag rock are easy to solo....but at Astara no! :) )