2. Archer/Mage
3. Assasin
4. Heal

PVE Ranking:

1. Archer/Mage
2. Warrior
3. Heal
4. Assasin

Overall Winner: Warrior noob friendly farming Class for PVP and PVE.

Let's start the discussion, if you agree or disagree.

Xzanidu

Astellian
Jun 13, 2019
Just wondering if that is your opinion or is that something you have come up with backed by stats ?

AOE

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Just wondering if that is your opinion or is that something you have come up with backed by stats ?
Based on my opinion in PVP (Arena, Avalon, Duel) and PVE (Dungeons, Lvling process, Avalon)

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
For future questions what's best PVP and PVE class:

PVP Ranking:

1. Warrior
2. Archer/Mage
3. Assasin
4. Heal

PVE Ranking:

1. Archer/Mage
2. Warrior
3. Heal
4. Assasin

Overall Winner: Warrior noob friendly farming Class for PVP and PVE.

Let's start the discussion, if you agree or disagree.

Did you even play ANY of the betas? Warrior is def. not the best pvp. There was like 1-2 warrior in top 20-30 pvp and like 75% mage lol. No warriors were even dueling, hardly, so how did you come about those fake statistics!? All the other classes have burst, even healer can hit for like 7k + while warrior hits for like 2-3k. That's fine because it's more or less a TANK. Mage is more noob friendly than warrior by FAR - heck any ranged class, especially dps.

IMO healer will be the best pvp and pve (like always) class just for the simple fact they can full heal like 3 times. Couple this with mana pots and hp pots /pets and a little mana conservation and they're def. legit.

Assassin is also a great class and will be wanted for both pvp / pve just because of their buff and also good burst and stuns. It's melee, though, so it takes a little more "brains" to play, moving out of things and whatnot - especially for pvp.

Mage is way more noob friendly, especially when it comes to pvp just because of all their cc and burst dmg.

Archer is also a force to be reckoned with because they have a nice amount of HP and good burst too. Not as much cc as mage but they still have quite a few tricks.

All in all, all the classes can be quite good depending on who is playing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenka

AOE

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
You can agree or disagree. But this thread is for Ranking between classes and not saying they are all equal.

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I agree with the rank you listed, The only question is heal. I didn't try it. Can't you use DPS or PVP build ? can you heal yourself so that other class wont be able to kill you without CC ?

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
List should be Pvp:
In order of noob friendly
1 Mage
2 Archer
3 Heal
4 Assassin
5 Warrior

Pve
1 Mage
2 Archer
3 Assassin
4 Heal/Warrior

AOE

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
I agree with the rank you listed, The only question is heal. I didn't try it. Can't you use DPS or PVP build ? can you heal yourself so that other class wont be able to kill you without CC ?
heal is little tricky at start of jorney heal gonna be in the last places of ranking, but at late end when we maxed out heal gonna be in the top.

Note: if you personally can't play any class, it doesn't make this class bad. In CBT1 and CBT2 the Warrior was most of the time in the top of PVP Ranking. So i don't gonna discuss with @ronoch his strange Ranking and for PVE you can't do anything without Tank/Heal.

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
heal is little tricky at start of jorney heal gonna be in the last places of ranking, but at late end when we maxed out heal gonna be in the top.

Note: if you personally can't play any class, it doesn't make this class bad. In CBT1 and CBT2 the Warrior was most of the time in the top of PVP Ranking. So i don't gonna discuss with @ronoch his strange Ranking and for PVE you can't do anything without Tank/Heal.
Bro, I pvp'd like all day when I played the betas so it's totally clear that you are oblivious if you think warrior was best in pvp lmao. There were LITERALLY 1-2 warriors in top 20-30 as I stated above lol while there were like 15+ mage and like 6 or so were top 10. Obviously this doesn't mean much but i'm just going off what I saw in the betas.

And in terms of my pve ranking my lists were "noob friendly" if you actually read the post. Which means the top classes are noob friendly and easy to play which are almost always going to be dps because they don't do crap but DPS....duh!

As I also stated above, all the classes are good tbh and all can be bad, it literally depends on who plays them but some are a heck of a lot easier to be "good" with.

KriLanze

Astellian
Jun 3, 2019
around cbt1 i went to korea discussion boards, and welp..... by far the warrior speced as gladiator was uber king of pvp, so any1 saying "oMg warrior iS dEf".... know that the chain pull is OP so deal with it :V

AOE

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
i would put assa on 2nd place in PVP Ranking, but some skills of this class are so buggy for example hide
so it's end up on last places ..... sadly but thats the truth

best warri i liked so far was "Kraze" in pvp, but there were good amount of warris around and "Noob" one of them

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Grats you posted old screenshot proving what I said? I clearly said there was like 1 maybe 2 warriors in the top 20-30 pvp. He/she just happened to be number 1 at the time but at the end of the cbt it was an assassin. I also like how you cut out and posted JUST the top 2 (at the time) trying to defer from the fact that the rest behind that were mage lmao.

I also clearly said that it depends on the player. This particular person could just be the exception to the rule - we all know there are exceptions. I'm just saying that warrior in pvp is NOT on par with the other classes and there is a huge learning curve with them as oppose to a mage for example.

And nope, I did not main a warrior but I played all the classes. :)

around cbt1 i went to korea discussion boards, and welp..... by far the warrior speced as gladiator was uber king of pvp, so any1 saying "oMg warrior iS dEf".... know that the chain pull is OP so deal with it :V
And if you think a pull on 30 sec cd? compared to all the ranged cc in this game? IS "OP" then LoL @ you my friend. It's quite literally just a pull, not a root, not a slow afterwards. Idk what fake news you're watching if you saw warriors top anything but you must be watching FOX news for sure.

Warrior skill set is just not in a great position like other games where tanks have things like immunity, full 'o crap' heals, shields, several cc breaks, etc. It looks like they tried to give them a few of these things but they are extremely lack luster and underwhelming and not on a tank level to say the least. Here, tanks are easy to manage and had no problem with them whatsoever.

KriLanze

Astellian
Jun 3, 2019
Grats you posted old screenshot proving what I said? I clearly said there was like 1 maybe 2 warriors in the top 20-30 pvp. He/she just happened to be number 1 at the time but at the end of the cbt it was an assassin. I also like how you cut out and posted JUST the top 2 (at the time) trying to defer from the fact that the rest behind that were mage lmao.

I also clearly said that it depends on the player. This particular person could just be the exception to the rule - we all know there are exceptions. I'm just saying that warrior in pvp is NOT on par with the other classes and there is a huge learning curve with them as oppose to a mage for example.

And nope, I did not main a warrior but I played all the classes. :)

And if you think a pull on 30 sec cd? compared to all the ranged cc in this game? IS "OP" then LoL @ you my friend. It's quite literally just a pull, not a root, not a slow afterwards. Idk what fake news you're watching if you saw warriors top anything but you must be watching FOX news for sure.

Warrior skill set is just not in a great position like other games where tanks have things like immunity, full 'o crap' heals, shields, several cc breaks, etc. It looks like they tried to give them a few of these things but they are extremely lack luster and underwhelming and not on a tank level to say the least. Here, tanks are easy to manage and had no problem with them whatsoever.
just to be clear.... have you read the korea astellia board??

If not, welp, no more to say but back your claim with some kind of info.... If you actually have.... welp, "crusader" (i saw that ppl were asking for gladiator to be nerf,ed at that time, so it seems they listened) number 1 in avalon and pvp, and second is archer forgot the spec....

Actual info for the ranks in avalon
https://astellia.nexon.com/ranking/avalon/list.aspx

Now, even at 30 sec CD, its still good imo, we played very little compared to korea servers, and even with all the non useful stuffs that the international version will have, it will mean little to nothing in pvp/pve, the code is the same in the core...

Then, sure, you can grab all the info and make an average, but then again, what matter its the top rankings, and even if you actually make it, it will not be enough to justify that warriors are bad due to their skill set...

cheers

Edit:
https://astellia.nexon.com/ranking/battle/list.aspx

Heres the ranking for arena....

Then again, warrior top tier...

Your view =! the actual ranks

Last edited:

AOE

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
but i hope i dont see so many heals in top here.... (to many in kr xD)

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
just to be clear.... have you read the korea astellia board??

If not, welp, no more to say but back your claim with some kind of info.... If you actually have.... welp, "crusader" (i saw that ppl were asking for gladiator to be nerf,ed at that time, so it seems they listened) number 1 in avalon and pvp, and second is archer forgot the spec....

Actual info for the ranks in avalon
https://astellia.nexon.com/ranking/avalon/list.aspx

Now, even at 30 sec CD, its still good imo, we played very little compared to korea servers, and even with all the non useful stuffs that the international version will have, it will mean little to nothing in pvp/pve, the code is the same in the core...

Then, sure, you can grab all the info and make an average, but then again, what matter its the top rankings, and even if you actually make it, it will not be enough to justify that warriors are bad due to their skill set...

cheers

Edit:
https://astellia.nexon.com/ranking/battle/list.aspx

Heres the ranking for arena....

Then again, warrior top tier...

Your view =! the actual ranks
First off F KR stuff, it's like comparing apples and oranges, you can literally p2w that over there so it's pretty irrelevant compared to us - the west version, hopefully.

Second, F Avalon - it's just mass pvp junk for the most part. In can be completely one sided as well, just like it was here for our cbt2 where pretty much only 1 side had the only guild participating so that means nothing whatsoever.

Third, you link their brackets with ONE warrior at #6 spot and call this justifiable? I mean come on man - it's not like you linked 5+ warriors all at the top lol, you're just further proving my point? Thanks, I guess.

KR players are just credit card warriors, you don't see many "good" players, they pay for their power. That's how basically ALL their games work and are designed.

KriLanze

Astellian
Jun 3, 2019
Just for your information, apparently you dont know the icons for the sub classes, and/or dont know how to translate them with a browser...
http://astellia-db.com/warrior.html

Avalon its the epitome of this game for better or worse.... everything you do it will ultimately end in avalon, be it via credit card or via "effort"...

If you think that the "credit card warriors" are going to be nowhere to be seen here, you are delusional, here we have no restriction trade, so it will be worse ,KR games are known to have huge demand for that kind of services in the west, and taking in to account that the freaking price tag is so high for this game, will mean that it will be even more interesting for those kind of ppl offering those services....

Finally..... "KR don't see many "good" players"..... laughs in every e-sport.... ROFL

Last edited:
Reactions: Evo

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Yes, of course but it will be illegal, it won't be through their shops. Of course ppl will try to get over and buy from third party sites and things of that nature. Risk getting banned also. And lolllll @ esport gtfo.