PVP and PVE Class Ranking

Huffy

Astellian
Aug 11, 2019
First off F KR stuff, it's like comparing apples and oranges, you can literally p2w that over there so it's pretty irrelevant compared to us - the west version, hopefully.
Are you stupid or what? Sure it's P2W but it's not only P2W for Warriors lol.

KR and the current build for NA/EU are almost the same, if we are talking about class balance in CBT... then surely you have seen all the complaints that CBT was just a copy paste of KR?

For KR current rankings there is only 1 Mage player in the top 10 across 2 servers, so thats is 1 our of 20. There are a lot more Warriors in those ranks.

Yes I did only post the top 2 on my screenshot, it's only the top stops that matter when talking about OP classes.

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Are you stupid or what? Sure it's P2W but it's not only P2W for Warriors lol.

KR and the current build for NA/EU are almost the same, if we are talking about class balance in CBT... then surely you have seen all the complaints that CBT was just a copy paste of KR?

For KR current rankings there is only 1 Mage player in the top 10 across 2 servers, so thats is 1 our of 20. There are a lot more Warriors in those ranks.

Yes I did only post the top 2 on my screenshot, it's only the top stops that matter when talking about OP classes.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….maybe....because....you couldn't BUY anything from the cbt cash shop that would be considered p2w like you can in the kr version? LOL. wow.

I said it's the same KR cut and pasted CONTENT. They didn't add hardly anything that we asked for from the previous cbt is what I was getting at. The cash shop is OBVIOUSLY different for the west audience not to mention there will be no p2w elements in the cash shop for our version (hopefully) Sorry you couldn't read between the lines there. Thought it would be common sense but I guess not.

And the bit about the p2w, you'll see when the game comes here. Totally different demographic. P2W means that just because it's p2w doesn't mean everyone will spend the same. Some people will pay tons, some ppl will pay a lot, some will go way overboard. Point being it's p2w so it will be much different for the west, not just for a specific class but for all classes., so you can't compare standings/rankings from a p2w version to one that won't be p2w - again....should be common sense but I guess sense isn't so common anymore.

KriLanze

Astellian
Jun 3, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….maybe....because....you couldn't BUY anything from the cbt cash shop that would be considered p2w like you can in the kr version? LOL. wow.

I said it's the same KR cut and pasted CONTENT. They didn't add hardly anything that we asked for from the previous cbt is what I was getting at. The cash shop is OBVIOUSLY different for the west audience not to mention there will be no p2w elements in the cash shop for our version (hopefully) Sorry you couldn't read between the lines there. Thought it would be common sense but I guess not.

And the bit about the p2w, you'll see when the game comes here. Totally different demographic. P2W means that just because it's p2w doesn't mean everyone will spend the same. Some people will pay tons, some ppl will pay a lot, some will go way overboard. Point being it's p2w so it will be much different for the west, not just for a specific class but for all classes., so you can't compare standings/rankings from a p2w version to one that won't be p2w - again....should be common sense but I guess sense isn't so common anymore.
Sure we can.... there will be a "black" market here due to NO RESTRICTION TRADE... there is no way to identify that kind of transactions IF there is absolutely no restriction, so far in this "non p2w" statement of the devs haven't found any kind of protection for this... it's either some kind of annoying restriction, or be afraid of gifting something to either a pug dungeon party or a friend or w/e and risking to be banned just for giving something to anyone w/e the reason...

Also, your definition of "p2w" is flawed, sub/premium IS in many ways p2w due to more tickets and more zender.... sooooo, welp...

Now..... using your logic.... IF everyone in KR is doing "p2w" stuffs, that would mean that they will be in the same "power level" as we will be "without" (as you said) "p2w".... so your point is moot where KR and this version are different for ranking of OP...

Huffy

Astellian
Aug 11, 2019
Now..... using your logic.... IF everyone in KR is doing "p2w" stuffs, that would mean that they will be in the same "power level" as we will be "without" (as you said) "p2w".... so your point is moot where KR and this version are different for ranking of OP...
That is what I was trying to explain to him, but as you can see he did not understand my point...

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Yes, of course but it will be illegal, it won't be through their shops. Of course ppl will try to get over and buy from third party sites and things of that nature. Risk getting banned also. And lolllll @ esport gtfo.
The trade will be illegal only if the seller used bots. People can always buy stuffs from legit players and nobody can tell if they paid real money

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Sure we can.... there will be a "black" market here due to NO RESTRICTION TRADE... there is no way to identify that kind of transactions IF there is absolutely no restriction, so far in this "non p2w" statement of the devs haven't found any kind of protection for this... it's either some kind of annoying restriction, or be afraid of gifting something to either a pug dungeon party or a friend or w/e and risking to be banned just for giving something to anyone w/e the reason...

Also, your definition of "p2w" is flawed, sub/premium IS in many ways p2w due to more tickets and more zender.... sooooo, welp...

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills. I quite simply said that all forms of p2w are not under the the same umbrella therefore cannot be compared to or negate away from the non p2w "power level" players that will be here. Basically you're saying that since they are all p2w there and there will be no p2w here it cancels each other out which isn't true. Let me tell you why - when you p2w there is no limit other than what one wishes to pay. Therefore, person A (top ranked) can pay hundreds of thousands of dollars more than person B which also still is p2w but just not nearly as much. Now, person A is 100x stronger than person B of which both being in the same "p2w" bracket but one paid a substantial amount more. Now, if you have no p2w at all then that throws all that out the window and creates a more "fair" playing field of which you can see who the "good" players are and the not so good.

And of course - I agree with you about premium being p2w, and I can see how you can make that argument. However, most games do this premium subscription which is fine so long as it's not too bad and this one isn't too bad since you can attain the things in game as well. Heck, I would even go as far to say that having 7 days headstart over most is extremely p2w but I digress.

The trade will be illegal only if the seller used bots. People can always buy stuffs from legit players and nobody can tell if they paid real money
Sure, sure, I see where you're going with that but I mean- MOST people aren't dumb and the ones who do use bots deserve to be banned. People go through great measure to "hide" or conceal their cheating which is essentially what it is but you can still be caught. They just have to monitor things. If you think people get banned for only buying through bots you will be mistaken. And 9/10 people won't sell stuff to you "legit" because they don't want to risk being banned either - it's a bannable offense if caught, I've seen it happen. I could see someone taking this route if they were quitting or something...MAYBE.

I know that if I were a player that spent tons of time developing my characters, crafts, items, stats, real life money in the cash shop, etc...I surely wouldn't risk it.

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019

Nothing can restrict trade at all. Look at BDO, there is no player to player trade but people can still transfer items and currency via auction house. You can change the system price by spamming a specific item between your own alts.
The game will definitely be P2W when gear is over skill if you think trading with other people is P2W.