Quoa Observation Notes Guide

Jairone

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
ScreenShot00016.jpg ScreenShot00017.jpg ScreenShot00018.jpg

Start south of the first hub in Southern Lentuth.
Move to the fencing north in the transport route area.
Return to just SE of the circle in the road where the stacked boxes are against the wall.

Tempeste

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
Be advised that trying to run straight from 2nd to 3rd often results in the effect disappearing, causing you to need to restart. To avoid this, i went south around the circle, giving it a wide berth before proceeding to 3rd spot.

Reactions: Koko

Jairone

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
why no radar in this scren?
I dislike the maps being in the way for the screenshots. I know a lot of people dislike that, but I also ensure that both the shots and the description locate it rather precisely. I have no problem with other people posting shots of the map spots... but the minimap/transparency are annoying to me (so I don't) and the main map with no zoom in is essentially useless. Normally in games I post a no-UI and a main map shot for reference, but that doesn't work with Astellia. :(

For this example, you can see the camp clearly to determine location 1, the fencing and rocks in #2 are unique to that placement, and the third has the nice road circle... so there's plenty to work with. I take pains to ensure that anything I note has such features since the main map is so useless for this. Of course, for those who really wish to have zero thought as they run about for these, I'm sure somebody will bother with map shots at some point.

• Angry
Reactions: Antiga