Race To Max Contest [Update: Winners Announced | 11/1]

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

It’s almost time for the official servers to open for Astellia, and we know many of you will be racing to be the first few to max level. To make the achievement all that more competitive for the forerunners pathing the way. We’re hosting a ‘Race to Max’ contest, where the first 25 characters (5 per class) to reach maximum level will be awarded an exclusive title!

Entry is simple, just log in, play and be one of the first 5 people of your class to level 50! To ensure the contest remains fair for the staggered head start and official launch. We’re taking the first 25 (5 per class) for each game package. So players with packs that grant access at different dates only compete against each other. For additional details see the breakdown below:

[9/30] Contest Update:
In order to to compensate for the original login issues that hampered players during the Headstart we'll be doubling the number of potential winners for the Title from 5 per class to 10 per class bringing the total to 50 titles for each bracket of headstart through official launch.

We've taken note of the many valuable insights shared with us over the course of this contest on methods to improve the execution of, and communication about future contests. On that note we'd like to make it clear that we'll be providing more ways for players to earn titles in the future, so be sure to keep an eye out.
[9/21] Update Regarding the EU Service Issues:
We understand the head start login issues that were hindering players from getting in game to the EU service will have an impact on this contest. We are working on a resolution at this time, and will provide an additional update to this contest early next week. This weekend we will continue to focus our efforts on monitoring the service.

Event Details
The first 25 characters (5 per class) per server, per game package, of each class to get to level 50 will be awarded the Title: Forerunner.
  • Legendary Package
    • Dates: 9/20 - 10/31
    • Rewards: 25 titles, the first 5 level 50 players per class.
  • Platinum Package
    • Dates: 9/24 - 10/31
  • Gold Package
    • Dates: 9/26 - 10/31
  • Official Launch
    • Dates: 9/27 - 10/31
Event Winners Announced
Europe

North America

Last edited:

Deadpool1999

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I like this but I start having nightmare's of the starter area in WoW when they opened the classic servers. Brrrrrr.

Reactions: Kyuukei

RedRobot

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
I think this is great! I won't be participating, but I do think it's important to offer something special to any group that will be interested. Personally, I'd like to see an achievement for those who explore the entire map (PvE), and, yes, I mean the ENTIRE map, not just parts of it. I doubt that it's really doable, but it sure would be fun.

Lewtz

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Sounds like everyone not starting legendary will just get power leveled to 50 for the titles first or am I wrong and a group of 50's cannot quicken the pace of a solo player ?

Deadpool1999

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Sounds like everyone not starting legendary will just get power leveled to 50 for the titles first or am I wrong and a group of 50's cannot quicken the pace of a solo player ?

Your probably right about that. There will be a group of friends who max party and just grind to 50 to get the titles.

Drakira

Astellian
Jun 6, 2019
Well those who are planning on doing this event, have fun. I will take it slow and will be offline this weekend to visit little baby clouded leopards. :p

• Love
Reactions: Opa and Kyuukei

Lewtz

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
What is the command to even see the highest level's at the moment or is it all a mystery?

Lewtz

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Legendary Package Rewards is simply press O and click Product Vault.. But back to the forum topic... is there a way to look at the higest level? Will you announce when each or all titles have been obtained?