Race To Max Contest [Update: Winners Announced | 11/1]

Lewtz

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Atleast we would know something.. anything.. instead hey the weekend buff came back on ya? <3

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
the title race still feels like a bad joke, thanks to the server issues they had at start

ppl where screaming in discord, they'd be already lvl 20 or 30 ...
while other's weren't even able to log in !

that's neither a real competition/contest nor fair ...

Reactions: EnG_ninja and Oklmq

Kristian999

Astellian
Oct 23, 2019
LOOOL i got 3rd place and i started 8 hours after the launch of the game LOOOL Anyway I dont want the title, i just want my astels back LOOOOOL

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
there are people in this list who started playing after the first maintenance 8 hours after release
and their are ppl not on the list, who startet at 2am in the middle of the night unable to log in ...
waiting for hours to get into the severs and then giving up on it becouse ... you know ... sometime you have to sleep

after finally being able, to log in (in the evening, after the maintenance 8 hours after release) ... getting kicked from the servers, not being able to relog back in ... having to reinstall and getting into a launcher, stucked at 60 somewhat percent simply not being able to play ...

the whole point is :
peaple [yes, who startet 8 hours after release] where already screaming in discord they're lvl 20,30 etc,
while peaple trying to start AT release weren't even able to log in due to server and client errors

in a fair competition,
everyone would actually have the exact same chances of winning ...

a fair competition would not be an rng-diceroll about who can log-in and play the game and whos launcher get's stuck away unable to login ...

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Now how did I get in there? It took me 3 days bc I was slacking 😂
And I couldnt play the day it started for like 10 hours cause I was affected by the login problems. So everyone thats cries bc of it - look at me xD

Kristian999

Astellian
Oct 23, 2019
there are people in this list who started playing after the first maintenance 8 hours after release, even went to sleep. I would think most ppl who actually cared about the title are in one of these lists.
Exactly. I sleept like a baby wake up in the morning and played non stop. Made it under 30 hours ez.

Reactions: Lewtz

Senichiro

Astellian
Jun 1, 2019
so the subsciption accounts doesnt matter for the event? cause im really sure i was one of the first warriors needed maybe like 25 hours

Lipino

Astellian
Jul 24, 2019
I'm glad some of my friends and especially from our guild got the title, congrats!

Although most of them in the list I've never seen in game tbh. Do they even still play? They are probably not active right now.

Last edited:

Lewtz

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Ya from the legendary package I rarely see half of those players or more. But to be fair alot of us have 50 alts or more then one 50 alt runninng dungeons ect.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Got 2nd place while i actually started playing only about 10 hours after the start, after all the technical problems were fixed, so people blaming the server are just sore because they could not level quick enough.
The question is... is it really based on the date or is it based on the time someone needed? E.g. if someone just started 3 days after release, but needed like 5h to be lvl 50.

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
The question is... is it really based on the date or is it based on the time someone needed? E.g. if someone just started 3 days after release, but needed like 5h to be lvl 50.
It is based on how soon after the start of the package you got level 50.