Race To Max Contest [Update: Winners Announced | 11/1]

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Got 2nd place while i actually started playing only about 10 hours after the start, after all the technical problems were fixed, so people blaming the server are just sore because they could not level quick enough.
there where peaple, who's login-button were grayed out ... even after the initial 10 hours of server down ...
there where peaple, who got kicked out of the game ... and than the updater stucked at 60% ... not for a few minutes ... not for a few hours ... for a whole night

there where peaple, who had to try to redownload the whole game ... but weren't even able to do that properly ...
yes, the initial problems - where nobody was realy able to play - where a little less, than half a day ...

but even after that, the technical problems remained for approximatly the first week of gameplay ...
for some extremely (so, that they couldn't even play) ... for others barely noticable

that has nothing to do with being able / not being able to level quick enough ...
becouse some peaple didn't even got the chance, to level quick enough ... and that's the issue at hand

Potoo

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
When was the rewards for this sent out? or were then even sent out yet? i own 1st place and didn't receive anything so was just wondering

• Haha
Reactions: Oklmq

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
My guess will have to wait until Maintenance for the reward to be sent out; might be a reason why last nights was postponed.

• Haha
Reactions: Oklmq

Rei

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Looks like we didn't get anything from the patch last night?

Was this supposed to go out?

Last edited:

4saknHero

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
Well I logged in after not playing for a few weeks (theres really no incentive what so ever to play), still cant even sit around with a title.

• Love
Reactions: Lewtz

Kristian999

Astellian
Oct 23, 2019
Ahh, ok. My mistake. Did you check your Product Vault? I'm not sure how those were distributed. May be there?
Yea i also just figure it out and i came to say that when you go to your Cash Shop, you can go to Coupon tab and get all your coupons. After that you just need to check your product vault and if that don't work go to the Zender Shop and check the product vault again.