Ring of Exploration / Legendary Founder

Nutritious-Tea

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
Hey everyone,

i didnt find any information about it why the Ring of Exploration is an one time use only item and not accessible to every character, any time?
We paid 100 bucks for this kind of extra service, but why only get 1 ring?

Its kinda PITA to start a new character and need to loot everything by hand.

Is there any statement from the devs?

Thelastdragoon

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
Its a treasure that can be found in-game. Its only for convenience and gets replaced with other treasures anyways.

Jedimastur

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Can you please specify where to find this item in-game? it's a huge QoL item to have and does really suck to have it stuck on one toon!

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
This was posted on 9/18/19 on the website. The ring is a relic so yes only 1 char gets it but you get scrolls that do the same thing but they only last 24 hours.

Nutritious-Tea

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
In know all those answers and im aware of it.
Its just, that im a bit disappointed to have this ring only as one time use on my character, but if i start a new character i have to loot per hand.

Imo not fair for the price of 100 bucks.

Why i say that?
Because i didnt get the chance to participate cbt-1/2. First because key was invalid, second because i didnt had the money for it.
So now im stuck with an scholar and an equipped ring, but the knight is more my play style.
In fact i need to loot per hand and this is the point that suxx

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I understand and I would love to have it on alts but they did say that the ring was only going to be on one toon but that armor and horse all toons can get.

Warlunhardt

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
They should sell it in Cash Shop or specify if it drops ingame then from what or who it drops.

This QoL item should be something the game would normally come with even WoW has it and it’s a 2004 game.

Fireball36

Astellian
Jul 3, 2019
Hello Nutritious-Tea, I believe that you could unequip the ring from your scholar and put it in Account Storage so your knight can use it. You'll have to open the Account Storage but it would be worth it.

Reactions: AcePro

AcePro

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
Hello Nutritious-Tea, I believe that you could unequip the ring from your scholar and put it in Account Storage so your knight can use it. You'll have to open the Account Storage but it would be worth it.
Hey Nutritious-Tea,

This might help tho, also it doesnt hurt to contact custumor Suport ;) Explain your situation and tell them u didt knew u could only claim it 1 time and thought this was account shared at the least.

Goodluck!

Shiva

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
does anyone tried it ?

jazdevi

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
does anyone tried it ?
It doesn't work. Bound items can't be put in the account storage and the ring can't be unbound. It's so silly. It should be an account perk.
Forked out a 100K for nothing. What a waste of money.

Picture 1

Picture 2

I'm not playing at the moment, because I'm waiting for the refund. If I need to make a new account for it, that's fine.
I want the ring and astel skin on my main character, rather than a character I want to delete... :/

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
The ring is not tradeable, is a one time claim from the pack.

It will eventually be added to the Zender shop (surprised it isnt there already).

Source, from Discord:
Wes 05/23/2019

Okay lets boil this down, three points people have concerns with. Nordens Favor - Included in the Pre-Orders, also given away in game. This will lincrease your speed to max level and allow you to have more dungeon tickets. To balance this out Nordens Favor is included in give aways, the EXP at end tier has minimal impact, and dungeon tickets can instead be earned freely by doing simple kill quests that also reward exp etc.

Ring of Exploration - This is an auto loot ring included in the pre-orders, but is also available for 100% free via the loyalty system (Zender)

Head Star - There are concerns that this gives an advantage in PvP, Avalon (where the pvp happens) will not be opened at launch specifically to make sure users have time to reach that stage, and once we see enough people are ready we will open it. So not a pvp advantage.
Edit:
It should be noted the information about what is bound or not has been available for a LONG time.

Last edited:

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
@criosist Not sure why you are bringing up KR's version?

Only the game itself are they the same/similar. The CS/Zender rewards are not comparable in the same way, at all.

You can buy Astel cards in their shop too, which is extremely P2W, probably the biggest single thing you can get to boost a character I might add. It doesnt exist in our version. Not to mention the outfits stat boosts, again, we dont have. My point is this, when it comes to the CS/Zender shops, they can not even remotely be compared. Rest of the game, sure, but purchases are not comparable cause they are completely different as players had requested.

Fireball36

Astellian
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for correcting my assumption, jazdevi and Xovian. Dang, I'm really sorry to learn that I was wrong about that. 😓 Any secondary character I make will have to use Norden's Favor or pick up stuff the normal (slow) way. That's unfortunate.

Starseeker

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
It's unfortunate that this item is not account bound, to be traded amongst characters on an account, or alternatively claimable on every character. $100.00 bucks is pretty hefty price to pay for 2 account skins and everything else being tied to 1 character. I started on an assassin, loved the class till I got to dungeons, then realized that it was an excercise in frustration for me. I swapped to Mage, but by then I had already claimed the ring.

I wouldn't mind buying it for loyalty, or even Gems, if it was available, but it's not....so I felt a little disappointed.

Please make this item account bound.

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
@Starseeker

You didn't read the quote from Wes that i posted?

Ring of Exploration - This is an auto loot ring included in the pre-orders, but is also available for 100% free via the loyalty system (Zender)
It just hasn't been added yet. Hopefully there's a patch on release day (or shortly after) to fix it so it can be earned by other characters.

Starseeker

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
I did read what you posted but since it's not in the game yet I can't really assume anything. I hope they will add it, but it also is ridiculous that it's not account bound since it gives no stats besides a function of the game