Scheduled Maintenance [1/14]

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

On Tuesday January 14th, we’ll be bringing the servers down for a scheduled maintenance.

Maintenance Information
  • Servers will come down at 12:00am PST (Midnight) | 09:00 CET.
  • Approximate downtime: 3 Hours
Patch Notes
  • Legendary Dungeons 2.2 will be released, which includes the Dimensional Library Basilla and the Haveli Mansion!
  • Two brand new in-game events to participate in for a variety of awesome prizes:
    • Dogavi Crescent Event: which introduces an event dungeon (similar in theme to the Dogavi Night Market), allowing players to earn Shining Merchant Coins and Holy Order Symbols!
    • Taking Care of Pimpi Event: A Giant Spider Boss designed for a 12 person party has been added, allowing players to acquire a Legendary Treasure in exchange for helping Pimpi.
  • New additions to the costume portion of the Cash Shop will include new Angelic costumes for Players and certain Astels, along with a sale for up to 75% off on certain items, and finally the much anticipated Unicorn Mount!

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
@CM Aethon

What about the lag issues? What about the Steam release we saw on that one website (can't reference it right now, but can search for it on the forums if needed). What are yall doing to get more players? So many are taking a break or quitting. It's concerning, especially with the lack of real communication with the staff.

PS: If any of these are going to be addressed at some point, as I mentioned, communication would be appreciated by the entire player-base. Maybe "We'll have news on the Steam release next week." or "The lag issues with the server will be addressed in this maintenance as well." - Wishful thinking, but those are my examples.

Last edited:

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
this one @Frostbyte https://www.gamemeca.com/view.php?gid=1611664

Barunson & A will launch its online MMORPG 'Astellaria' on January 16 and add Korean to North American servers.​

Nexon's domestic service was originally handled by Nexon, but the service will end on the 16th. After that, it will add Korean to North American servers and try to absorb users who have played games.​

Astoria overseas servers have been opened in North America and Europe since September, and are directly serviced by Barnson E & A. After Nexon's service was terminated on January 16th, Korean language will be added to North American servers and its own service will be provided for domestic users.​

It will also be available on Steam by the end of January next year. Domestic gamers will also be able to use the game more conveniently if they enter the steam that they use frequently.​

Astoria is an online MMORPG created by Studio 8, a developer of Barunson N.A. It is a strong point that you can collect various Astells (Summons) and enjoy strategic battles.​

It was released in Korea through Nexon on December 13, last year, but it was converted to its own service in one year.​

@CM Aethon @CM Holten @Wes Is game releasing on steam soon can you confrm?
What about lags on EU server as well? What will you do about low population? More marketing/ads/streams etc? Will you merge NA+EU servers soon?

Is game going F2P if not enough people/revenues ?

Would be nice if you could talk and answer to your players....

Last edited:

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

On Tuesday January 14th, we’ll be bringing the servers down for a scheduled maintenance.

Maintenance Information
  • Servers will come down at 12:00am PST (Midnight) | 09:00 CET.
  • Approximate downtime: 3 Hours
Patch Notes
  • Legendary Dungeons 2.2 will be released, which includes the Dimensional Library Basilla and the Haveli Mansion!
  • Two brand new in-game events to participate in for a variety of awesome prizes:
    • Dogavi Crescent Event: which introduces an event dungeon (similar in theme to the Dogavi Night Market), allowing players to earn Shining Merchant Coins and Holy Order Symbols!
    • Taking Care of Pimpi Event: A Giant Spider Boss designed for a 12 person party has been added, allowing players to acquire a Legendary Treasure in exchange for helping Pimpi.
  • New additions to the costume portion of the Cash Shop will include new Angelic costumes for Players and certain Astels, along with a sale for up to 75% off on certain items, and finally the much anticipated Unicorn Mount!
It's nice that you tell us what NEW content we're getting, but would it hurt to also include bug fixes and other changes to EXISTING content, should there be some, in the patch notes as well? Would be nice to know if any of the feedback that pretty much everyone is giving is at least given thought of implementing...

Lynar

Astellian
Jan 14, 2020
It's nice that you tell us what NEW content we're getting, but would it hurt to also include bug fixes and other changes to EXISTING content, should there be some, in the patch notes as well? Would be nice to know if any of the feedback that pretty much everyone is giving is at least given thought of implementing...
i hope we get "what's has been fixed"

Reactions: Pirylio

Athanatos

Astellian
Oct 19, 2019
"A Giant Spider Boss designed for a 12 person party has been added, allowing players to acquire a Legendary Treasure in exchange for helping Pimpi"....its a heroic, not worth,only deck effect treasure--->pimpis devoted leaf. Or im I wrong?

Reactions: Pirylio

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
"A Giant Spider Boss designed for a 12 person party has been added, allowing players to acquire a Legendary Treasure in exchange for helping Pimpi"....its a heroic, not worth,only deck effect treasure--->pimpis devoted leaf. Or im I wrong?
I was wondering that myself. All I saw was the heroic treasure.

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
yu sure? because once i entered this spider instance, didnt even killed it, purple quest was done, weird.

Melphyx

Astellian
Jul 16, 2019
  • Dogavi Crescent Event
  • Taking Care of Pimpi Event

Where is the quest for that tasks, if any.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
  • Dogavi Crescent Event
  • Taking Care of Pimpi Event

Where is the quest for that tasks, if any.
--The quest for Dogavi Crescent is began in Almantin. Then choose the dungeon from the dungeon menu (hotkey U) and beat the dungeon. A full party helps for sure, but can be duo'd. The last boss spawns some extra mobs that, if not taken down properly, can make the fight draw out.

-- The quest for Taking Care of Pimpi Event begins in Auernil, or whatever its called. (The ship at the end of the main storyline.) Simply follow the quest line to two NPCs and the second will teleport you into where the spider boss is.

Reactions: Melphyx