Scheduled Maintenance [10/22] [Completed]

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Jan 23, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

On Tuesday, October 22nd we’ll be bringing the servers down for a scheduled maintenance.

Maintenance Information
  • Servers will come down at 12:00am PDT (Mightnight) | 09:00 CEST.
  • Approximate downtime: 3 Hours
  • Website maintenance will also be conducted during the same time, during this time access to account services will be temporarily disabled.
Patch Notes
  • Addition of Halloween Event, and Seasonal Themes to the game world.
  • We have adjusted the overall difficulty of Legendary Dungeons, this rebalance includes changes to monster difficulty, loot drop rates, and gear balancing. Please note this is a new adjustment, we will be collecting feedback following this build and continue to review and balance.
  • The ring of exploration can now be purchased via the Zender Shop.
  • The scrolls of exploration can now be purchased via the Cash Shop.
UPDATE: [02:58 PDT / 11:58 CEST]
The maintenance will be delayed by 1 hour. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

UPDATE: [03:20 PDT | 12:20 CEST]
Maintenance has been concluded. Servers are up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
what is 1.2? is that a lot?
On a small number probably won't be noticeable. Think about this way: if the current rate is 5% (for simplicity, I am pretty sure it's way less than that), then result would be 6%. Essentially, the bigger number you add those 20% to, the bigger the resulting difference is in absolute values. We'll find out tomorrow how it works, but I wouldn't be overly optimistic.

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
On a small number probably won't be noticeable. Think about this way: if the current rate is 5% (for simplicity, I am pretty sure it's way less than that), then result would be 6%. Essentially, the bigger number you add those 20% to, the bigger the resulting difference is in absolute values. We'll find out tomorrow how it works, but I wouldn't be overly optimistic.
yes 1.2 from an already low number... wont do anything. also, the drop rate isnt just an issue in the legendary dungeons.

i cant even get purple gear from the regular dungeons. with the drop rate increase......

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Honestly, nobody cares about other legendary gears. We only need TREASURES because they give huge stats boost.

People can get free legendary weapon, armor ,necklace and bracelet with fixed acceptable stats from quest. They only need ring and earring now. Getting one with good stats is extreme hard due to the insane RNG and low drop rate. They just dont want to calculate and see how hard it is. Increase the drop rate by 1.2 wont change anything . it is just better than none

BTW. we already got enough gears with crap stats, such as INT with STR, KNW with DEX. We are going to find more of them now.

Lewi

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
Patch Notes
  • Addition of Halloween Event, and Seasonal Themes to the game world.
  • Legendary Dungeons have been adjusted, raising the overall difficulty of the dungeon, and the increasing the Legendary Equipment drop rate (Increase by 1.2x).
1.2x, know thats how you spit in the face of the customer.

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
In over 100+ dungeon runs. No treasure drops. Not a single one. Is that going to be fixed?

Even when soloing party dungeons with drop buff

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
Honestly, nobody cares about other legendary gears. We only need TREASURES because they give huge stats boost.

People can get free legendary weapon, armor ,necklace and bracelet with fixed acceptable stats from quest. They only need ring and earring now.
Not quite - necklace is not fixed stats, and armor/weapon/bracelet are only acceptable for very low values of 'acceptable'... ;)

Getting one with good stats is extreme hard due to the insane RNG and low drop rate. They just dont want to calculate and see how hard it is. Increase the drop rate by 1.2 wont change anything . it is just better than none

BTW. we already got enough gears with crap stats, such as INT with STR, KNW with DEX. We are going to find more of them now.
Wholeheartedly agree with this part.

sycx2

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019

People can get free legendary weapon, armor ,necklace and bracelet with fixed acceptable stats from quest. They only need ring and earring now. Getting one with good stats is extreme hard due to the insane RNG and low drop rate. They just dont want to calculate and see how hard it is. Increase the drop rate by 1.2 wont change anything . it is just better than none

wtf? from which quest you get bracelet and necklace legendary?!

but yes, changing from 1.2 is nothing. But consider that you may want a weapon with 4x your main stat... and now you need the right one two times for fusion, etc. ******* hard without any legendary drop.

TurriDraco

Astellian
Oct 22, 2019
Guys u missunderstood the Ticketbuff it dosent says u get a better chance of getting rare Drops it just is for the ammount of drops like u get 2 instead of just 1. This could be more crystals or anything but not a higher chance to get rare drops.

sycx2

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
In over 100+ dungeon runs. No treasure drops. Not a single one. Is that going to be fixed?

Even when soloing party dungeons with drop buff
Your understanding of ticket buff is wrong.

Guys u missunderstood the Ticketbuff it dosent says u get a better chance of getting rare Drops it just is for the ammount of drops like u get 2 instead of just 1. This could be more crystals or anything but not a higher chance to get rare drops.
Right. It says 70% more loot, that means, if you run 2 dungeons, you get 200% loot. Like that only 170%, so like nearly 2 dungeon runs in 1. But not more chance.

Reactions: Weizenbrot

Rei

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I do believe they are increasing the quality of the type of drops -- that 'rate'. Not affecting how many items drop per run. 1.2x is 120% of whatever the value is, even if low, is still more than nothing.

Souly

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Hi,

thanks for the Patchnotes.

One quick Question: is the gathering of Materials also affected by "loot drop rates"? I'm an Archeologist and gather in all leg runs always both Shiny Relics but didn't got one (!) of the "Success"-Materials to craft Heroic/Legendary Runes in all that time. Also can't find theese kind of material in Auction House so i assume they are non-existant in the game yet.

Thanks for your Reply in Advance.
Souly

Zwiebel

Astellian
Jul 4, 2019
The treasure droprates in legendary dungeons were fine. It was just the legendary equipment that was pretty much non-existant. I hope that droprates of normal dungeons got buffed aswell, because I never saw even a single treasure item drop from non-legendaries.

I've been running Black market over 100 times. I can probably clear it blindfolded by now. But still nothing.

Wardance

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Hi,

One quick Question: is the gathering of Materials also affected by "loot drop rates"? I'm an Archeologist and gather in all leg runs always both Shiny Relics but didn't got one (!) of the "Success"-Materials to craft Heroic/Legendary Runes in all that time. Also can't find theese kind of material in Auction House so i assume they are non-existant in the game yet.

Souly
Yea, I agree with you on this. Have over 450 slab of the stars in my inv without a single hint that rares actually drop out of these shinning pots.
I have about 12 or 13 points in gathering with my astell buffs going on as well at this stage of the game with still no subtle suggestion that they actually exists.
Really hoping they increase the chances a bit of these.

Reactions: Souly

sycx2

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
Hi,

Souly
Got exactly the same Problem. Saw one selling it first time 2 days ago. We can't even make heroic things and other jobs easily craft legendaries???.... I regret so hard that I chose this as my first job. Made a twink to go for carpentry on my main now. No other option I guess.

Reactions: Souly

Zwiebel

Astellian
Jul 4, 2019
Got exactly the same Problem. Saw one selling it first time 2 days ago. We can't even make heroic things and other jobs easily craft legendaries???.... I regret so hard that I chose this as my first job. Made a twink to go for carpentry on my main now. No other option I guess.
I think the special materials only drop from the nodes in Avalon (they even have different names), which is why you cant get them for now.