Scheduled Maintenance [10/22] [Completed]

ventra

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
UPDATE: [02:58 PDT | 11:58 CEST]

The maintenance will be delayed by 1 hour. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
just logged in and there was no server...
oh, delay by an hour...

can't wait to see what's in store :)

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
UPDATE: [03:20 PDT | 12:20 CEST]

Maintenance has been concluded. Servers are up.

Reactions: ventra

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
so ... the drop rates increased by 1.2 for legandary

and the legendery effects nerfed from 9 deckpoints to 5 deck points

do i see this correctly ?

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
how about the ring now buyable for 4,500 zender o_O how we can get that amount ???
Can get zender through achievements and Arena at this time. Later on when Avalon is released will be able to achieve more zender that way; hopefully this indicates Avalon is almost ready to be released.

JPF

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Got to agree, treasures never drops, Heroic super rarely, now legendary i wonder if they do (still didn't get there)

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
Dear Astellia Team,

how many times we have asked for communicate transparently and openly with us?! Getting tired or this hidden adjustments, that plaeyrs find out instead of reading them from your team. I shall remind you, that its YOUR job to tell us what you change in the game, not some mini-game for players to find out each patch what has been changed.

Please adjust the patch notes with following:

• Addded Ring of Exploration to the Zender shop for 4,500 Zender under the tab Function
  • Added Scrolls of Exploration to the Gem shop for 20 Gems under the tab Function
Why is that so hard to post things you add into the game if they are so obvious that players notice them on the first day?

KOBRA

Astellian
Oct 8, 2019
Game is getting ridiculous laughable, ring is 4500 zender pve unobtainable basically forcing people to arena for pvp. The cash shop is only achievable for the whales, $20 for the ugly skeleton skin or for the eligos skin or almost $25 for a new mount, when will game devs realise that keeping prices low means a constant flow of returning paying customers, from my experience high price cash shops only mean 1 thing devs realising limited shelf life on game so they in for a fast cash grab.

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
Game is getting ridiculous laughable, ring is 4500 zender pve unobtainable basically forcing people to arena for pvp. The cash shop is only achievable for the whales, $20 for the ugly skeleton skin or for the eligos skin or almost $25 for a new mount, when will game devs realise that keeping prices low means a constant flow of returning paying customers, from my experience high price cash shops only mean 1 thing devs realising limited shelf life on game so they in for a fast cash grab.
Well, the prices are absolutely fine, since the ring is something you get one time for the rest of the game and Zender is not that hard to get with arena, avalon and achievements.
Why would they lower the price for skins? Its something fancy and should not be free, so in most other B2P titles or even F2P the costumes cost around 15-20$ per skin.

Reactions: ventra

iNSoMNiA

Astellian
Oct 5, 2019
Can get zender through achievements and Arena at this time. Later on when Avalon is released will be able to achieve more zender that way; hopefully this indicates Avalon is almost ready to be released.
at least to make it fair with people those who bought game for 100$ ( as they said before )

we can do upgrade or just sell the ring in cash shop for the difference amount like 40$ ) it will be fair but 4500 zender from pvp while its not balanced and its weekly rewards by ranking up in arena if u got 1st =300 zender totally around 4 months to gather 4500 :)

Zwiebel

Astellian
Jul 4, 2019
PSA (since its nowhere to be found in the patchnotes): All players also got a cash shop coupon that can be claimed to get 500 of the avalon currency such as some Asper.
I think this is the reward for people who didnt enter Avalon when it was open for a day to even out the playing field.

Reactions: Appoxa

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
Right. It says 70% more loot, that means, if you run 2 dungeons, you get 200% loot. Like that only 170%, so like nearly 2 dungeon runs in 1. But not more chance.
If you think about it, it sort of amounts to the same thing - more loot means more dice rolls for the legendary. The math is slightly different though. I.e if roll dice and try to get a 6, your chance is 1/6 = 16.6%. If you "increase chances" to winning on 5 and 6, your chance is 1/3 = 33%. If you get 2 rolls, but still win only on 6, your chances are 1 - (5/6 * 5/6) = 31%.

I think the special materials only drop from the nodes in Avalon (they even have different names), which is why you cant get them for now.
They drop from nodes in the dungeons, just the drop rate is extremely low. I think I've had 2 or 3 of them drop for me so far.

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Dear Astellia Team,

how many times we have asked for communicate transparently and openly with us?! Getting tired or this hidden adjustments, that plaeyrs find out instead of reading them from your team. I shall remind you, that its YOUR job to tell us what you change in the game, not some mini-game for players to find out each patch what has been changed.

• Addded Ring of Exploration to the Zender shop for 4,500 Zender under the tab Function
  • Added Scrolls of Exploration to the Gem shop for 20 Gems under the tab Function
Why is that so hard to post things you add into the game if they are so obvious that players notice them on the first day?
This; very much this, it is very important to provide the players with detailed Patch Notes, so that we know what is intended and what is a bug. You will catch a hell of a lot less flax if you tell us of a nerf or other changes that might be controversial than if you try to just sneak it in (fyi trying to sneak in a change has never not once worked in a MMO; there are too many players that just love to breakdown every little thing so the changes always get caught).

Be open and honest with your players, and you are much more likely to keep a loyal dedicated playerbase. You start lying and trying to sneak things in people will just leave. If we wanted that type of horseshit we would still be playing Archeage and/or Revelation Online.

Reactions: Artemisa

Artemisa

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
This; very much this, it is very important to provide the players with detailed Patch Notes, so that we know what is intended and what is a bug. You will catch a hell of a lot less flax if you tell us of a nerf or other changes that might be controversial than if you try to just sneak it in (fyi trying to sneak in a change has never not once worked in a MMO; there are too many players that just love to breakdown every little thing so the changes always get caught).

Be open and honest with your players, and you are much more likely to keep a loyal dedicated playerbase. You start lying and trying to sneak things in people will just leave. If we wanted that type of horseshit we would still be playing Archeage and/or Revelation Online.
Strongly agree, these types of acts never come to fruition.

Regarding the ring for 4500zender, I think it's crazy, I don't even know if I will be playing in 4 months to reach that amount of zender, at least you could place it in the cash shop for real money too? People were so excited to have the ring in October and now they are told that they have to wait about 2 or 3 months to put together the necessary zender, is this a f joke?!

Reactions: EnG_ninja

ventra

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
don't like it? don't buy it

the price(s) are absolutely fine

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Dear Astellia Team,

Also add:

Added Tier 1 Beeswax Token (Legendary) x1, x3, x5 to Zender Shop for 200, 600, 1000 Zender

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
One other note: If you are going to remove costumes from the cash shop (even if you plan to bring them back later) give your player base a heads up; there may have been some people thinking of getting an outfit (maybe for an alt or something) but didn't right away due the belief they were always going to be in the cash shop so can pick it up later....

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
Omg, they even nerfed the legendary treasures stats and have not mentioned it anywhere! Some people are pretty raging about this since they built their characters the way to get enhanced by the high treasure stat increases and now have to re-build their chars completely....

Reactions: Mark and Evo