Scheduled Maintenance [11/26 | Complete]

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

On Tuesday, November 26th we’ll be bringing the servers down for a scheduled maintenance.

Maintenance Information
  • Servers will come down at 12:00am PST (Mightnight) | 09:00 CET.
  • Approximate downtime: 3 Hours
  • Website maintenance will also be conducted during this time, access to portions of the Astellia website may be limited during this time.
Patch Notes
  • Enabling of the Thanksgiving Events - more information about the events to follow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Curious o_O An un-announced Thanksgiving event until the day before it hits. o.o Very curious.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Gotta Give out those mounts to the winners of Avalon to ya?
This stupid Event got cancelled hopefully. It´s a mess for every player without 24/7 BiS standards. It just tripled the rewards for the winning factions and their top players.

EVENTS NEED TO BE FOR EVERYONE!

Reactions: Pandarkvador

Sharahs

Astellian
Oct 10, 2019
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion i gain strength, through strength i gain power.
Through power i gain victory, through victory my chains are broken.
The force shall me free.
Hey my young padawan, it should say "the force shall free me".

You're welcome :)

Reactions: Micela

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Hey my young padawan, it should say "the force shall free me".

You're welcome :)
Oh sick... yes it should be... i guess i had to much to do with my force-mechanics, that i gambled those words. :I
But hey a Sith doesn´t have a padawan. It´s called Acolyte. :p

But thx for the hint. I mean... this is my wallpaper:

I don´t know why i fckd that up. xD

Reactions: Sharahs

Wardance

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Starting to hear The Doors song, 'This is the end' playing in my head.
Game bugs/problems that have been spoken about sinse day one are not getting addressed each week that goes past.
It's really sad to see.

Last edited:

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
This stupid Event got cancelled hopefully. It´s a mess for every player without 24/7 BiS standards. It just tripled the rewards for the winning factions and their top players.

EVENTS NEED TO BE FOR EVERYONE!
So in your opinion, players that spend more time and actually invest themselves into the game playing competitively and being more dedicated than you should get absolutely the same rewards?

If you did not understand it, the event was for everyone to compete, but thats the point - it is a COMPETITION. People were crying as the first players to reach level 50 got titles, now people are crying because others play more....
Now event is as you say "for everyone", since everyone who plays more will get more. Simple as that.

On top of everything dont forget - events are just a bonus and the Astellia team does not even have to start any events, as it is in most other MMOs. They are trying their best to actually give us some targets either to enjoy or to compete for and you bash them with every event, that they are doing it wrong. Then post your structured and detailed suggestion about the next event they can host and we will see how it fits "everyone".

Last edited:

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
So in your opinion, players that spend more time and actually invest themselves into the game playing competitively and being more dedicated than you should get absolutely the same rewards?

If you did not understand it, the event was for everyone to compete, but thats the point - it is a COMPETITION. People were crying as the first players to reach level 50 got titles, now people are crying because others play more....
Now event is as you say "for everyone", since everyone who plays more will get more. Simple as that.

On top of everything dont forget - events are just a bonus and the Astellia team does not even have to start any events, as it is in most other MMOs. They are trying their best to actually give us some targets either to enjoy or to compete for and you bash them with every event, that they are doing it wrong. Then post your structured and detailed suggestion about the next event they can host and we will see how it fits "everyone".
This was already a discussion somewhere else. I´m fine, that someone who put in more efford, will get more. But the current form of the event is something for a PvP-season and shouldn´t be an event.

Events should be for everyone. It´s definately not for everyone, when players with less time/ less skill or just bad luck with the faction / equipment can´t do anything in this event.

It would be another thing if everyone with atleast 50k points or something would get the mount , a title and some stelites meanwhile the top 100 or top 10 get a "more rewarding" title, a mount with a different color, much more asper and stelites, whatever.

That´s what i would call an event and not "everyone who got farmed by the winning faction, will get a stupid title, meanwhile the rewards for this faction are tripled."
Not too mention that the winning faction will earn more avalon rewards too.

Events like those won´t motivate the playerbase to play avalon or put some efford in it. It frustrates when the 99% already know, that they´ve no chance and that they get pushed out in this event.

PS: I gave enough infos about Events in several threads and to CM_Venecia personally. No need to be rude. I bet you can get my thoughts.

Last edited: