Scheduled Maintenance [12/3] - Completed

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

On Tuesday December 3rd, we’ll be bringing the servers down for a scheduled maintenance.

Maintenance Information
  • Servers will come down at 12:00am PST (Mightnight) | 09:00 CET.
  • Approximate downtime: 3 Hours
  • Website maintenance will also be conducted during this time, access to portions of the Astellia website may be limited during this time.
Patch Notes
  • The Miodan Mines zone has been opened, for more info check »here«!
  • Avalon Updates
    • The level requirement to accept quests have been adjusted from lvl 50 to 45.
    • The higher and lower levels of Avalon quests can now be accepted at the same time.
    • Added a new questline for lower level players to help guide new players through Avalon.
  • Fixed the issue tied to deleting characters after applying for a Guild Membership.
  • Added new custom costumes for the Astel Miho.
  • Scroll of Exploration and Ring of Exploration effects will now be active while riding a mount.
Update [12/03 - 2:40am PST | 11:40 CET]
Maintenance has concluded, servers are up!

Last edited by a moderator:

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
I was really hoping to see any improvements to Avalon match making as well PvP in Astellia (Mainly looking at CC diminishing returns or at least some changes to some skills like sleep), but some PvE content will still keep us busy for few weeks longer I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: Pirylio

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
I was hoping to see Avalon treasure failed upgrading to be changed to downgrading instead of outright losing the item....

• Sad

Mayu

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Please don't tell me the class specific treasures from Miodan Mine will also have a chance to be destroyed when upgrading :eek::eek::eek:

• Sad

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I'm glad to see that we get content updates every couple of weeks.

But what is with the core-issues? Are there any infos @CM Aethon?

I don't think , that we need more of the same. Farming treasures that can be destroyed, farming more gear via RNG for an unbalanced PvP, grinding more easy dungeons or soloing AFK kollosseum. (When i read that mine- event with 3 astels... sure it's going to be afk farm stuff...)

So please give us finally some infos and merge the eu Servers.

Reactions: Moet and Pirylio

Legolasa

Astellian
Dec 3, 2019
Add move speed to assassin stealth or at least fix the stealth because no one understands how it works, sometimes i can see a guy a mile away while hes in stealth and sometimes i cant see a guy in stealth 1 mm away.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Add move speed to assassin stealth or at least fix the stealth because no one understands how it works, sometimes i can see a guy a mile away while hes in stealth and sometimes i cant see a guy in stealth 1 mm away.
1. When you use the Phantom - subclass you can use "Shadowwalker" (however it´s called in englisch). You´ll get a bunch of movement-speed. When you use stealth after the skill, you´re as fast as someone riding a standard - horse.

2. Yeah stealth sucks a bit. When you use it and come near to a player or adds, they´ll see you quite fast. When someone locked you as a target before you used it, you´ll be seen after ~5s sometimes even if you´re 100m away. It works the same when you´re in a group with a buddy and you start a duel, you´ll be seen after some seconds, because you´re still in the same group.
The smoke stealth is worthless too. The smoke will burst your evasion already, so why do we need a stealth, when we can´t leave the smoke? Who knows...
Overall it´s probably the worst stealth mechanic i´ve ever seen in a game. It´s only useful to gank some PvE - players in Avalon, but even then, it´s not really needed.

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

On Tuesday December 3rd, we’ll be bringing the servers down for a scheduled maintenance.

Maintenance Information
  • Servers will come down at 12:00am PST (Mightnight) | 09:00 CET.
  • Approximate downtime: 3 Hours
  • Website maintenance will also be conducted during this time, access to portions of the Astellia website may be limited during this time.
Patch Notes
  • The Miodan Mines zone has been opened, for more info check »here«!
  • Avalon Updates
    • The level requirement to accept quests have been adjusted from lvl 50 to 45.
    • The higher and lower levels of Avalon quests can now be accepted at the same time.
    • Added a new questline for lower level players to help guide new players through Avalon.
  • Fixed the issue tied to deleting characters after applying for a Guild Membership.
  • Added new custom costumes for the Astel Miho.
  • Scroll of Exploration and Ring of Exploration effects will now be active while riding a mount.
Update [12/03 - 2:40am PST | 11:40 CET]
Maintenance has concluded, servers are up!
Didnt you want to include FULL patch notes? Where is the note about Hunting Grounds teleport being integrated into the normal Teleport Manager?
Why dont you simply post everything that was changed with a patch? It really gives the impression that the devs implement things that you have no clue about and only find out when players start posting it...