Staff Member
Dec 17, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

There will be a maintenance on March 19th, 2020 during the following times:

Maintenance Information
- March 19, 2020 00:00 AM - PST
- March 19, 2020 08:00 AM - CET
- March 19, 2020 04:00 PM - KST

Maintenance duration is subjected to change depending on the conditions. During this time, players will temporarily be unable to access their accounts and the Astellia servers while maintenance takes place. Please ensure that you are safely logged out of your Astellia accounts and the Astellia client so that maintenance can take place on your setup without any issues.

In this maintenance, the following will take place/be implemented into the game:

- [Kind Gordo Event] March 19th to March 31st
- [Growth Support Event] End
- [Spring Is Coming Event] End
- [Oscar Trophy] Removed
- [Avalon Equipment] New Item: Silence
- [Guild Content] Implementing: Guild Friendship, Guild Duel Arena, and Guild Skill
- [Update] Pradoten Dungeon (Collection-type Dungeon)
- [Production Skill] Improvement
- [New 2.5 Tier Accessories Craft] Four types of accessories by class, plus enhanced skill
- [Character Info Panel] Added a Wing slot
- [Review Rating UI] Added for Korean language service
- [Crosshair Mode] Added
- [Skin Release] MC/Astel Papillia Captain
- [Specialty Store Products] Removed: MC Death Metal Queen, ASTEL Death Metal Queen, Rose Weapon, Rotation MC/ASTEL: Technician, Miho
- [Banner Removal] Gem Package, New Lila Skin Launch, Flat-Rate Package, Valentine's Day Rose Weapon Skin

Events

• Angry
Reactions: deathbk

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Crafting is broken with this update.
Unable to craft certain items.
Crafting elements are in Korean instead of English.

Reactions: Oklmq

Alkali

Astellian
Mar 10, 2020
Well done! I haven't checked any of the content out yet seeing as I have to work in 30 minutes, but Almantin Village is smooth as butter! Even this early with all of the KRs on too!

Should release an optimization list too. People like seeing whats being done with performance!

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
New Fradoten dungeon is nice, but why is the time limit only 25 mins? The zone is HUGE and the bosses take some time to kill. 25 mins is not enough!

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
I have same bad optimization.. idk why you said its better..
also there are lots of bug, avalon quests bugged, korean items not translated, crafting list is now a big mess, all old elements are now useless?, etc

Queskel

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
How do we make craft equipment T2 since you left only the first element in crafting? There is no other ... I can craft Stiria Staff but I can't Mutou Staff, so I can't do Fusion T2 anymore? Only from the drop can I get them (this second element)? What about elements to craft that we have? Throw them in the trash?

Vasa

Astellian
Oct 19, 2019
How to do the task received from the NPC Totu?

Already understood.

Last edited:

JackFullman

Astellian
Oct 11, 2019
Do you even proof read things before you add them into the game? You guys broke ALL of crafting with this patch and half of the other stuff you added isn't even spelled correctly. Get your stuff together guys. Pretty embarrassing to recommend this game to a friend and convince them it's worth their money when it doesn't look professional.

deathbk

Astellian
Mar 12, 2020
1. The wings are very beautiful, but the warriors have a shield and a sword on our backs, which makes the wings look bad (superimposed). There should be a way to hide the weapon, don't you think?

2. Is the time limit of the new dungeon a joke? 25 minutes x 6 tickets? I understand that it is recommended to do in party, but I like to do dungeons in SOLO, and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks the same.

deathbk

Astellian
Mar 12, 2020
YEah game is really well optimized now. Good job on that! 😄
The optimization on my pc is the same as always, perhaps you have been confused because after the maintenance the settings returned to "default" ... I had to modify everything again lol

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Yeah everything was super laggy. Pretty much if you thought "what could possibly go wrong". Everything...... everything went wrong ;)

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Please fix bugs ASAP, especially crafting, and increase the time limit in new dungeon!

Wraithen

Astellian
Mar 20, 2020
There are translation issues with the new crafting elements but what bugs exist ?

They have made the old elements redundant and the new elements are crafted via the alchemy skill 'Forgotten source of skill' section. Craftable for lvl 1 - 50 so I guess anyone can make them even though it's in the alchemy tree.

I am unsure if these work or not as the required components now are simply too much effort to bother with. I appreciate that they drop from the new dungeon 'mini bosses' but gaining enough to be able to craft anything worthwhile.....heh. Whatever. Waste of time bothering. It's not viable for any number of reasons now. The cost of gaining the components either in time (Gathering), in cost (Auction house) or in tickets (New dungeon) is just more than I can cope with. Auction house prices will jump when people assume that these items are in demand now which would be fine if you were assured a good item but laughable with the current system. You have maybe a 5% chance of getting something with a combination of stats worth using/selling and about a 1 in 5 chance of that decent stat item critting into something valuable. Yah!

The new event has placed event rewards on nodes that now drop INSTEAD of resources/rares so that's even more time to gather your own. At least till the event ends.

I soloed 2 of the new dungeon 'mini-bosses' and they are easy enough to kill but I tagged a third and the entire zone swarmed me. Died. Fourth boss = ditto. Only lived because I only had 15 seconds of the 25 minutes remaining and it deleted the zone contents before I could die. I tagged it to test if it agroed everyone or was soloable.

Good luck getting people to team up for that new place since the loot drops are trash. You get better stuff in Rutlass dungeon solo that that.
Spend 300 tickets for enough rares to attempt 50 combines for a chance to craft maybe (and it's a big maybe) one worthwhile item. Or run 75 dungeons and get truckloads of loot, exp and cash. Sounds great.

I know Korean players are reknown for their ability to grind but ..... wow..... I cannot get my head around it.

I don't know what is bugged vs what is simply changed. I don't know which mini-bosses are bugged - the ones that you can solo or the ones that call everything to help. I found an area that may have housed a big boss but since the zone was empty by this point I have no clue what it is.

None of my characters have any of the 4 usual daily quests anymore and just have the event one, the daily 50+ dungeon and I guess the coloseum but I haven't looked there yet. Is that bugged or design ? Are the old 4 regular ones from Sierra and Valent gone for good ? Is it just me that has 3 bugged lvl 50 toons ? HG dailies still there ? I honestly just don't feel motivated enough to check anymore. If I select either NPC and hit F to chat to them I charge off and talk to Louis. Cool trick.

My connection is crazy slow.

I figured out and reset graphics settings - that wasn't hard.

The lower level item crafting looked a lot easier although as best I can tell you cannot craft legendary items below 50 now.

The raw material crafting recipes confused me big time till I figured out what was going on. Actually seems like a good system.

The devs got a few things right but what I feel they got wrong has really, really turned me off attempting to craft anything anymore. With the absent dailies I am simply not bothering to play today. Maybe things will be hotfixed for tomorrow or someone might be able to tell me what is actually going on and if I can fix anything myself.

What's broken ?

What's design ?

What's going on ?

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
The crafting system seems to have been completely overhauled. Many items and components are now gone. As the above poster said, crafting elements have been made redundant. Where is the documentation on all this? What can we do with elements taking up valuable storage space? They need to be made backwards compatible. But yes, what is the point of grinding all those Fradoten's Essence's for my Archer only to craft an INT, WIS, KNW necklace? This is beyond ridiculous.

Bosses in new gathering dungeon mainly drop common, uncommon and rare items, with the occasional heroic. Please, this is a slap in the face. Those items aren't even worth disenchanting. I tried one run with ticket buff and no increase in quality of items, just an increase in junk! Increase time limit, decrease ticket cost, and/or reduce boss HP as they take far too long to kill relative to their reward.

• Sad
Reactions: Yunemi and Pirylio

JackFullman

Astellian
Oct 11, 2019
If you're overhauling the crafting element conception (that you made) make it so there's a vendor we can trade our accumulated elements in to, for the current status quo. ele's.

Reactions: Aidyn

Queskel

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
The new Healer Ring is absolutely useless! INT? seriously? Bonus to the least needed skill? T1 with good statistics is better than this ... WIL, CON, WIS, these are statistics for Healer. Total mistake.

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Can we have some transparency please? This update is riddled with major bugs and not a word from a CM about it.