Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Note 4/28 (Maintenance Completed)

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
if I stay on oracle, my skills are lost. ^^ but will be the stats changed too?
Lol the scholar changes are good. I am tired of fighting unkillable Oracles, due to the fact they use Sanctuary, scheelite, and run around in circles with all their base stats. Makes no sense right? Time to give me some points :)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nishey

Shiva

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
Lol the scholar changes are good. I am tired of fighting unkillable Oracles, due to the fact the use Sanctuary run around in circles with all their base stats. Makes no sense right? Time to give me some points
nah im just speaking from pve. but y its hard balance pve and pvp.

Shiva

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
Nothing this patch has changed from what you still need to do for pve.
ill missing mana buff (awakaning skill) :) oracle will not have anymore :(

and shaman is quite better in pvp or not? their got no changes.

Last edited:

Freggel

Astellian
Oct 14, 2019
What ******* reason u had to change Cleric Skills with those from the Oracle? it just doesnt make any sense.
Who wanted a full heal, played Oracle and got propper skills, and now u say: Nah, u have gear for that. just trash it, and start a new gear is u want to keep ur skills.
For a healer this is just a nightmare patch. U Simply switch Oracle and Cleric for no reason. U make a class that makes no dmg atk skills, and a class that can make dmg, u are taking them away, and make them garbage. What oracle needs more atk when it wants to heal? Noone, but it can switch to cleric, the new full heal class. with no bonus defense. But hey u can keep ur cleirc skills when u go to oracle now. U just dont do dmg, cause u dont get passive dmg boost, but wayne. We made some Ingame changes with no new content.
Do u ever think about ur desicions? If u want balance, then nerf some skills, but dont swap them between the classes. are u insane?

• Love
Reactions: Legolasa and Nishey

Shiva

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
Other Changes
1. Enhanced Scroll added
Rare, Premium, Heroic grade Tier 1 Enhancement Scroll has been added.
The cost of using the scroll has been greatly reduced to 1 x Enhancement Stone, 1 x Asper.
Click on the Item Enhancement slot to create a shortcut.

where is the scroll added? in Cash shop?

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Of course they extend maintenance, for those who were able to get in before extension,

Do we have 9 awakening skills when maxxed out?

Did they change the attribute bonuses for each advanced class, or just the exclusive skill?

Do dungeons drop random Astel cards, or do they still drop specific Astels (but cards rather than just the standard 10 points)?

Reactions: Oklmq

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
Of course they extend maintenance, for those who were able to get in before extension,

Do we have 9 awakening skills when maxxed out?

Did they change the attribute bonuses for each advanced class, or just the exclusive skill?

Do dungeons drop random Astel cards, or do they still drop specific Astels (but cards rather than just the standard 10 points)?
something like this

Reactions: Falconer_Joanna

Zentraxius

Astellian
Apr 25, 2020
So, is there like just one server for the BR/KR/RU/EN players? Or are there seperate servers? I swear I don't see any EN players on my server outside of my guild, bit lonely.

Nelexes

Astellian
Jan 30, 2020
9 Advanced skills is a huge boost. Ty for the info.
I was wondering that too, so I checked on my profile. I've done oracle and shaman (currently farming exp for the third subclass) but I'm not able to use the awakened of the first subclass I've chosen (I can only use the awaked of my current subclass).
I asked in the chat if once you reach the 15th star you're able to use all of the awakened of your class, but unfortunately they responded me that you can only use the awakened of your current subclass.

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Also what does "Dungeons give Astel cards instead of Astels now" ? Do you give the cards for the listed Astels in each dungeon, or are we just giving random cards, so there is no reason to run specific dungeons anymore? I would think the last thing we need is more RNG in game.
You now receive a card pack from which you can choose one out of five random astels.
This is what I got from CRV:

1588080842572.png

So still some RNG but at least you can choose which Astel you want.

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Drop rates have definitely increased. Drop rate is now more like the event dungeon Dovgani.
Can't apply skill points. I've been refunded 14 skill points because of the changes but am unable to apply them anywhere. It just resets back to 14 points.

Queskel

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
The biggest Class downgrade I've ever seen in my life! Oracle is in the trash. You took his best awake skills and gave him useless. I would change the class to Cleric, but I have one of the best T2 equipment for Oracle. Absolute nonsense. Oracle is doing so little damage that now awake skills give him nothing, instead there is no shield, no stronger healing, no additional mana for the team anymore ... Time to say goodbye to this game.

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
The biggest Class downgrade I've ever seen in my life! Oracle is in the trash. You took his best awake skills and gave him useless. I would change the class to Cleric, but I have one of the best T2 equipment for Oracle. Absolute nonsense. Oracle is doing so little damage that now awake skills give him nothing, instead there is no shield, no stronger healing, no additional mana for the team anymore ... Time to say goodbye to this game.
Mad cause your class not broken no more? Lol get over it