Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Note 4/28 (Maintenance Completed)

CM Capricorn

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 18, 2020
Is there any use in unlocking all 5 stars in every subclass now?
May we change subclass out of combat for free, once we unlocked them all for Exp?
The cost of changing has been reduced to a mere 30.000 (the avarage dungeon covers this in less than 1 run) from around 11.000.00 that it was before :)

Mycki

Astellian
Jan 8, 2020
Is there any use in unlocking all 5 stars in every subclass now?
May we change subclass out of combat for free, once we unlocked them all for Exp?
Since It cost half the XP to get all the stars you can get them faster and you can switch class based on waht your group Need ...example of your group Need some aoe control you can switch to sorcer if It Need dps go wizard...of you wanna have fun on pvp go Witch getting the gear its not so hard since the new drop rate are Crazy High

Reactions: Reeney

Kuroii

Astellian
Jan 20, 2020
For some reasons its a huge joke this maj for me, i was nightblade before...and with the maj, all the better skills for pve are now on avenger so i need to change avenger ( cuz the nightblade is a pvp class now... ) but if i pass avenger i loose 2xx crit and 2xx accuracy so i need to recup all theses stats if i dont want to miss and crit more.... but for this i need to change all my rune....for accuracy and more crit...all my rune crit atk are useless, i lost my buff 3% / 3% on my weapon and my armor T2 +10 !!! so i need to remake my stuff and spend some money.... this maj is a fcking mess for nightbladers.... i hope you can understand that....some nightbladers i know delete the game before wait a change, plz do someting studio 8 !

Reactions: Oklmq

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
This patch pretty much killed the PvE aspect of any assassin... not only all sins that went Nightblade are now forced to change to Avenger and therefore making all their hard earned Nightblade gear worthless, which mind you, is something that most of us worked on since ******* RELEASE, but they also nerfed out damage so much that a Mage which was supposed to be the lowest Single Target damage in the game is now either equal or higher than Sins!

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
I dont understand how they can make drastic changes like this without notifying the player base.

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
If you sin players are having problems doing dmg in dgs, then maybe your guys build was bad in the first place lol. Old awakened repressed fury was beyond broken. So you NB players couldn't build/play properly. You guys are complaining about nothing since the only skills nb had was focused assault and that lacerate skill. They literally just added more skills to it, that focuses on pvp. You guys are acting like that changes anything. Seems like you lot that are complaining all relied on repressed fury being absurdly broken. This patch weeded out the not so good sin players it seems ??

Reactions: Pandalicious

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
If you sin players are having problems doing dmg in dgs, then maybe your guys build was bad in the first place lol. Old awakened repressed fury was beyond broken. So you NB players couldn't build/play properly. You guys are complaining about nothing since the only skills nb had was focused assault and that lacerate skill. They literally just added more skills to it, that focuses on pvp. You guys are acting like that changes anything. Seems like you lot that are complaining all relied on repressed fury being absurdly broken. This patch weeded out the not so good sin players it seems ??
Exactly. After people told me what that thing did before I was like "Ok that seemes broken to me". But of course people will cry when their broken **** gets nerfed to balanced level. Happens in every game.

I myself say, OK guys, Ranger with that Evasion AND the Bindingshot + Raven Flight was apparently too strong in PvP. Now those skills are on Hawkeye without the Bonus Evasion from the Subclass. Seems fine. I just go Ranger for PvE and Hawkeye for PvP now, because legit Hawkeye in PvP is now more broken than Ranger ever was but w/e. They wanted to nerf Ranger and thats what they did in a fine amount. You can still play Ranger in PvP perfectly fine, you are just not as oppressive as you were before.

Same goes for Oracles.IMHO, Oracle was way too strong in PvP. A unkillable tank healing machine that would just **** on you. Now they have been "robbed" their defensive subclass skills and this is fine.

Ok, maybe Sorceres is completely hardcore broken in PvP now. People have a point there. But overall I think the mage "rework" was the best of all classes because before it was just a mess without clear "directions".

Shiva

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
Old awakened repressed fury was beyond broken
a bit Maybe... but nerf by 80 % is a bit to much.
we Dont have a dps meter to see how is our dmg now…. my Feeling is… it is less then early ofc. but i dont know if we do less than mages f.e. if we do less ST dmg as a mage, why would you take an assa for dng ?

Legolasa

Astellian
Dec 3, 2019
Well this patch weeded out he sin class in general. theres no need for sins anymore since mage and ranger has same single target damage now. and NB and Avenger have completely diferent builds soooo of course nightblades going to be angry since avenger switched to PvE build. they now have to switch to avenger with DEX gear that means they will have 800 Phys crit accuracy. Runes, Stats are all different for all subclasses. looks like you are the one that doesnt understand this game and how stats work.

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Well this patch weeded out he sin class in general. theres no need for sins anymore since mage and ranger has same single target damage now. and NB and Avenger have completely diferent builds soooo of course nightblades going to be angry since avenger switched to PvE build. they now have to switch to avenger with DEX gear that means they will have 800 Phys crit accuracy. Runes, Stats are all different for all subclasses. looks like you are the one that doesnt understand this game and how stats work.
My point is if they built properly to begin with it would have been no problems at all. Them saying my "pve" NB build is just dumb really. Pre patch the NB had no skill that made them anymore effective in pve more than the other classes. They honestly do not have to switch at all, they should have been making more dex in their build anyways. NB gain Physical acc/Crit acc so they should have more dex regardless. Switching to avenger makes no sense if they had a solid build is the point I was making. They are just complaining unnecessarily, because they relied on repressed fury being super broken.

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
a bit Maybe... but nerf by 80 % is a bit to much.
we Dont have a dps meter to see how is our dmg now…. my Feeling is… it is less then early ofc. but i dont know if we do less than mages f.e. if we do less ST dmg as a mage, why would you take an assa for dng ?
Again if you had a solid build you shouldn't be outdone by single target damage without the use of repressed fury. We have a lot of damage modifiers, so maybe work on rotations, edge/resource control? Blaming the patch for weeding out their irrelevant build is just sad really.

Reactions: srnight

Menestra

Astellian
Mar 24, 2020
Again if you had a solid build you shouldn't be outdone by single target damage without the use of repressed fury. We have a lot of damage modifiers, so maybe work on rotations, edge/resource control? Blaming the patch for weeding out their irrelevant build is just sad really.
hey Apo ..

1- define for me a good build ?

2- having "cast time" on our skill dont you think that make sin less effective ?

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
hey Apo ..

1- define for me a good build ?

2- having "cast time" on our skill dont you think that make sin less effective ?
1- A build that did not require you to exploit repressed fury, cause of how broken it was.
2- We always had ANIMATIONS so nothing has changed lol. We do not have any cast time or any of that sort.

Legolasa

Astellian
Dec 3, 2019
My point is if they built properly to begin with it would have been no problems at all. Them saying my "pve" NB build is just dumb really. Pre patch the NB had no skill that made them anymore effective in pve more than the other classes. They honestly do not have to switch at all, they should have been making more dex in their build anyways. NB gain Physical acc/Crit acc so they should have more dex regardless. Switching to avenger makes no sense if they had a solid build is the point I was making. They are just complaining unnecessarily, because they relied on repressed fury being super broken.
Brother ! NB is full DEX, you are not getting it, its the phys crit accuracy that will hurt them. and pre-patch NB was the most single target damage his 2 awakened skills pre-patch shred on top of the normal assassin skills. Please man just stop writing non sense here. you obviously have no clue what sins are and what they are supposed to do. the class is dead, phantom especially that relied heavily on repressed fury now is unplayable.

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Brother ! NB is full DEX, you are not getting it, its the phys crit accuracy that will hurt them. and pre-patch NB was the most single target damage his 2 awakened skills pre-patch shred on top of the normal assassin skills. Please man just stop writing non sense here. you obviously have no clue what sins are and what they are supposed to do. the class is dead, phantom especially that relied heavily on repressed fury now is unplayable.
Lol okay man. Just quit then ?
"NB is full dex" If they legit built full dex they are a moron. The base stats you gain doesn't even break 1k(Without runes). So it should never be 100% dex. That is just poor character building. You get more than just crit acc with agi. You can add me on discord or something, I will teach you how to build and play sin properly ?